General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nope she doesn't know it xD
I kept my girlfriend in the dark for the longest time, I wouldn’t even let her watch openings unless I was sure there wasn’t a single spoiler.

Luffy’s new gear is the first thing she’s been spoiled on, and all she has seen is what it looks like.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I kept my girlfriend in the dark for the longest time, I wouldn’t even let her watch openings unless I was sure there wasn’t a single spoiler.

Luffy’s new gear is the first thing she’s been spoiled on, and all she has seen is what it looks like.
She watches anime, but she's not a fangirl to the point where she'd have anime related things on social media, etc.. So she wouldn't get spoiled anywhere.

Also, based on her comments along the lines of ''aww it's gonna be nice when Luffy and Ace reunite'', I'm like... yup, she definitely doesn't know lol.

I'm willingly traumatizing my own wife here. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She watches anime, but she's not a fangirl to the point where she'd have anime related things on social media, etc.. So she wouldn't get spoiled anywhere.

Also, based on her comments along the lines of ''aww it's gonna be nice when Luffy and Ace reunite'', I'm like... yup, she definitely doesn't know lol.

I'm willingly traumatizing my own wife here. xD
I was equally depressed as Luffy when I saw it. But I didn't need a Jimbei to get over it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To be fair It’s hard to fuck with characters when you binge it
Yea it's probably different for us since we watched it as kids, and we watched it bit by bit so we lived with those characters for years.

Though I was never a fan of Ace, so I was mostly sad because of Luffy.

Whitebeard's death did hit me though... loved him. And Jiraiya. n.n

Top Bottom