General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah im waiting for more reviews before i decide to buy it or not
86 on metacritic tho
They aren't interested in you except to criminalize your existence tbh.

I mean it technically is a political discussion. Economics are a part of politics. Everything we talk about is inherently political. Economics are especially a motivator for political subjects.

I work for the government. I have to talk politics all the time. This is where I go to not talk politics. (Yes I technically started the convo, but it was an offhand remark.) I don't want to endanger my friendships here over our different world views.
Preach 😩😩
The game looks really good though i still have my reservations about the game that's causing me not to get it
3 hours 😭😭😭

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still haven't even gone half way in God of War or Elden Ring, been farming loads on PGR and FGO then there's Arknights open world, Wuthering Waves (same team behind PGR but a open world), Honkai Star Rail (wanna see more of this) and been getting back into Genshin
i bought Digimon: Cyber Sleuth Complete edition a week or so ago. i'm not even half way through the first game, having too much fun getting all the digimon

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still haven't even gone half way in God of War or Elden Ring, been farming loads on PGR and FGO then there's Arknights open world, Wuthering Waves (same team behind PGR but a open world), Honkai Star Rail (wanna see more of this) and been getting back into Genshin
Wuthering Waves, Honkai Star Rail and Arknights Open world are all upcoming games and these will be taking a lot of my time.

Then there's others like Aether Gazer & Project Vivy amongst others

Not counting Final Fantasy in this or Tears of the Kingdom when they release :pepescared:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only games I have bought without waiting for reviews have been Fire Emblem games... and tbh... so far I feel like Denzel Washington's character in Training Day. "I don't miss"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only games I have bought without waiting for reviews have been Fire Emblem games... and tbh... so far I feel like Denzel Washington's character in Training Day. "I don't miss"
I never wait for reviews like that, I played Cyberpunk when it was bad bad 😂😂😂
But usually I buy games when it's from Santa Monica or Naughty Dog

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need to have whats transpiring in both events be mentioned in both though in the background for now and later for a full reveal with everyone's reactions.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 41

Kallavan's fist connected with the air and detonated a bomb of energy straight towards Kaido's throat. The massive dragon reeled back from the force it contained. But like always Kaido simply returned with another wound to carry until his death. The longer this fight continued the more Kallavan honestly began to think that the Yonkou was immortal. Cursing below his breath the marine would lower his arm, steam from his earlier attack trailing. The man would exhale, trying to calm down his breathing and his heart as it was nearly bursting through his ears. Kaido's head returned, flames flowing through his mouth. The Admiral had seen what came next time and time again and reflexively coated his hands with an odd blue aura. Hasshoken was ignited as the man went for another powerful straight.

"Hasshoken Ogi" The man called.

Staring straight at a beam that could evaporate any trace of his being Kallavan kept steadfast and continued with his punching motion. Bringing forth the second most powerful attack within Hasshoken. Black lightning sparking everywhere as he completed his punch.

"Kiryu Kirikugi!"
DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Kaido true DPR
11. Small Continent Level
Kallavan Durability
10. Large Country Level(with haki)
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

The mighty punch clashed with a beam that held the fusion of 3 elements. But despite the massive power this tiny fist held it was nothing compared to the incredible beam of absolute destruction. It definitely punched through it 'shattering' a portion of its damage but in the end it managed to push through and engulfed Kallavan completely, blasting him to the earth. Incinerating him. A plume of smoke covering a wide portion of where Kallavan had crash-landed, a solid hit and perhaps one too many. Kaido could feel it as perhaps others who were nearby.

The Admiral's voice was weakening with every passing second. Burning through his life force at a very rapid pace.

Suddenly a bright yellow light peered through the dust cloud before pushing it away completely. On the ground a battle wounded Kallavan stood, heaving and puffing. Surely drawing his last breath.

"I'm going to give this form one last go. I won't stop swinging until I have nothing left!"
Kallavan said as his spirit flared for perhaps the final time, aura radiating from his body like a pipe that had thrown away its valve. The man would exhale as all of his power flowed towards his hands. Haki, Hasshoken, Rokushiki, Life Force and the will of kings. The mixture of everything Kallavan had pulsated in his hands, beating in rhythm with his heartbeat. "Rokushiki Ogi...."

The man whispered as he placed both his hands together in a diamond shape, the massive dragon coming into focus as lightning latched off the young marine. Energy unable to keep it all together, even the lands failing to keep everything coherent.

Everything so far would be something Kaido had already seen before, months ago at Wano. But back then the technique was incomplete, it lacked a certain key factor. A certain piece Kallavan had mastered in this battle.

The young man dashed straight up like a rocket, his smaller frame and geppo allowing him to reach a height above Kaido in the blink of an eye. Through Kallavan's palms Kaido's head was now fully 'visible'.

"I'M KICKING YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD FOR GOOD!"

The marine bellowed as the energy between his palms was now condensed and primed to fire, black lightning shot off from Kallavan in all directions there was no stopping this attack any more from being launched. Lightning crashed into the land from the heavens, sounding the metaphorical bell.

"Kikōhō 気き功こう砲ほう!"
DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + S+:+5 + COA: +3 + COC: +1 = 14. Planet Level

From Kallavan's hands a blinding light latched off. Firing a concentrated cannon of his entire being. This single shot of energy held everything the young man had acquired in his travels. Physical power, Rokushiki, Haki, Hasshoken, life return and finally Kings haki. To state that there was a stronger attack in his repertoire would be lying. This was it.

From the heavens. Kaido in his dragon form would be made witness to a massive engulfing squared beam that'd almost swallow him whole in his full zoan form. Advanced kings haki feeding the blast even more power than his first encounter with it, elevating it to an attack that could perhaps kill the Yonkou.

From above Kallavan observed as his energy cannon flew. His arms went limp by his side as his hair immediately fell down to its regular non focused blond. He had spent everything.

This was it.
Calling it, Kallavan is going to die and through that he will awaken his Devil fruit for another round where he'll finish Kaido. Basically, Luffy vs Kaido lol

Top Bottom