General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do you choose to nerf yourself so drastically CoO wise lol?

Gear 5 has the power to turn imagination into reality, the limits are honestly what we see with Luffy. The fruit will probably be mostly for fluff purposes in RP tbh
[automerge]1679048001[/automerge]

I thought Sephiroth was the other character and you dropped that other guy I saw in your bio
Dunno, with Goro I had 120, now Shaarib just doesn’t need it.
I prefer to have mind stats for Shaarib than Observation. Why would he need to see 200 meters away 😭

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The missing character for the War Arc had many possibilities already.

Murasaku Kumo: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/sasaki-bio.2357/post-155128

Doctor Wu: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/rp-general-chat.28/post-170488

Emperor Kraken (Atlantis Alliance): proxy.php (626×802) (thrillerbark.com)´´

And a couple of more. Can't decide which path to go with, so we'll see.
They all sound pretty interesting tbh
Dunno, with Goro I had 120, now Shaarib just doesn’t need it.
I prefer to have mind stats for Shaarib than Observation. Why would he need to see 200 meters away 😭
You need to switch to precog if he doesn't need awareness lol
[automerge]1679049205[/automerge]
I could also bring Irra back... that's a very appealing option too.

Guess we'll see.
Who's that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who's that
My oldest and most used character ever, from WURP.

She ate the Shiro Shiro no Mi. Inside her body, she had many ship weapons like Gaon Cannon, which she was able to fire out of her body. As well as other similar weapons of big size, like a Railgun Cannon, etc..

Also had all sorts of subordinates inside her, including a Giant, etc..

And she wielded an Eisen Sword and an Eisen Shield. The Eisen Shield she was able to shapeshift and imbue with Haki, while also embedding it with a number of other dials so that it became a shield that could absorb all sorts of elemental attacks, etc..

She was a monster lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My oldest and most used character ever, from WURP.

She ate the Shiro Shiro no Mi. Inside her body, she had many ship weapons like Gaon Cannon, which she was able to fire out of her body. As well as other similar weapons of big size, like a Railgun Cannon, etc..

Also had all sorts of subordinates inside her, including a Giant, etc..

And she wielded an Eisen Sword and an Eisen Shield. The Eisen Shield she was able to shapeshift and imbue with Haki, while also embedding it with a number of other dials so that it became a shield that could absorb all sorts of elemental attacks, etc..

She was a monster lol.
Gambit wants to be inside her body too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then Shaarib is gonna have problems tagging people lmao, just put 100 in awareness smh
[automerge]1679050973[/automerge]
Yeah imma speed things up and have Cletus arrive. I also want to get Sunspear over with, because I want to do something a little more interesting for him in the next province

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Meaning take them back so your $$ isn’t locked? Yes, so long as no one has claimed/started the mission.
Then Shaarib is gonna have problems tagging people lmao, just put 100 in awareness smh
[automerge]1679050973[/automerge]

Yeah imma speed things up and have Cletus arrive. I also want to get Sunspear over with, because I want to do something a little more interesting for him in the next province
Maybe if I get the x6
[automerge]1679052650[/automerge]
We should add some perks to the CD thing tbh, like a salary boost ?? :pepelaugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom