General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like the stress that comes with the fight.
Fighting Gambit is going to be boring for Shaarib. Mandem can do everything.

COO is SHaarib's weakness, he is not perfect.

The kid beat the whole BM pirates with his sword and his wings. I don't want
You can RP for the sake of Flavour that he only can use his CoO up to a certain range, but still put 100 into the actual stay so that you don't handicap yourself majorly against top tier characters

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fighting Gambit is going to be hard for Shaarib. Mandem can do everything.
Just admit you can't do me. And this is a serious answer. The only reason you beat Gambit is if you bring a club of waifus. He'd not fight you anymore.

But other than that, if we go hand to hand, my Zoan ability will destroy you along with my hammer style.

If I go down to all out, I'd just burst into bats everytime you try to hit me and appear behind you to smack. I also have FS sight and all types of Haki. And if I dare you the Fuwa fruit, I can easily spam mountains and ships to your ass and maybe even include some hidden seastone edges to trap you.

It's gonna be boring for you because there's way out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just admit you can't do me. And this is a serious answer. The only reason you beat Gambit is if you bring a club of waifus. He'd not fight you anymore.

But other than that, if we go hand to hand, my Zoan ability will destroy you along with my hammer style.

If I go down to all out, I'd just burst into bats everytime you try to hit me and appear behind you to smack. I also have FS sight and all types of Haki. And if I dare you the Fuwa fruit, I can easily spam mountains and ships to your ass and maybe even include some hidden seastone edges to trap you.

If he had better CoO, fighting you would be less of a hassle drastically ngl lol. Same time, I'm not not gonna tell Shaarib how to do his thing, the purpose is to have fun afterall

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Does he want to do you though?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Isao no diffs Gambit with his party ship full of waifus.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

It's gonna be boring because fighting Gambit would be like fighting Yugi or someone in Jojo. Traps for everything, perfect in every way. I still think Shaarib would win but eh what's the point if I have no fun all through it ? Why fight someone so perfect that with an inch of his powers he could beat SHaarib to the ground ? Or evade all of his attacks instantly ? >.>

If he had better CoO, fighting you would be less of a hassle drastically ngl lol. Same time, I'm not not gonna tell Shaarib how to do his thing, the purpose is to have fun afterall
Exactly, in Shaarib I trust !

@Sea how many have you defeated tho ? You beat Katakuri and the Commander with the Biscuit, that I'm sure of

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's gonna be boring because fighting Gambit would be like fighting Yugi or someone in Jojo. Traps for everything, perfect in every way. I still think Shaarib would win but eh what's the point if I have no fun all through it ? Why fight someone so perfect that with an inch of his powers he could beat SHaarib to the ground ? Or evade all of his attacks instantly ? >.>

Exactly, in Shaarib I trust !

@Sea how many have you defeated tho ? You beat Katakuri and the Commander with the Biscuit, that I'm sure of
I defeated no one of the sort.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's for me to answer?
Atm with Shaarib, after seeing most of the players(at leat the high-tier) I think he would :
Lose against the new Spada (Kinjite and the blood thing + Haki Shield), and Shaarib is not a genius nor the best strategist.

He doesn't want to meet with Akira, that kid is unhinged.

He would love to fight against Kallavan tho, the man beat Kaido, Brawler Vs Brawler. I think that's the one I would like the most if it ever happens. Just fists, nothing else

Gambit has too many abilities, Shaarib would win (Imo), but the fight would be boring, the Prince is too smart T^T

And Leo but Tori + Mera is a little overkill, even for Shaarib, even tho he would ever admit it

It's why I asked questions on Gomu and Daiya's boosts. Gear 4 keeps its elasticity if your haki or strength is not superior. But it would be too cheat since Max Haki is 120
My favorite old man is mad because I said fighting Gambit would be boring :pepehands:

Maybe he just bled out suddenly
Now that WCI is over, what are the fruits you selling ? :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Atm with Shaarib, after seeing most of the players(at leat the high-tier) I think he would :
Lose against the new Spada (Kinjite and the blood thing + Haki Shield), and Shaarib is not a genius nor the best strategist.

He doesn't want to meet with Akira, that kid is unhinged.

He would love to fight against Kallavan tho, the man beat Kaido, Brawler Vs Brawler. I think that's the one I would like the most if it ever happens. Just fists, nothing else

Gambit has too many abilities, Shaarib would win (Imo), but the fight would be boring, the Prince is too smart T^T

And Leo but Tori + Mera is a little overkill, even for Shaarib, even tho he would ever admit it

It's why I asked questions on Gomu and Daiya's boosts. Gear 4 keeps its elasticity if your haki or strength is not superior. But it would be too cheat since Max Haki is 120
You left out Sasaki.

Then again he has Future Sight AND Enel's island-level omnipotence, so the result doesn't need to be mentioned. :datea: :datea: :datea:

Top Bottom