General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hate the idea. Importantly, we will plateau eventually once everyone buys the thing. We’ll be back to square 1. The way to do it is to make it rare even among top tiers. If we would do this (and I still hate it), I would prefer we get that “higher DPS” not by buying it but by IC title.

Insorfar, you become a Yonko or Admiral, you get the 16 DPS tier. Since there are only x4 Yonko and x3 Admirals, if they’re filled, you’d have to defeat the Yonko/Admiral to get it. If for example, Kallavan/Akainu/Kizaru are Admirals, you’d have to defeat one of them and be known enough to be named.

We’re good enough IC this will be enough of a barrier. After 3-4 years ICs and defeating Yonkos, no one would question Spada/Gambkt being Yonkos or Kallavan being an Admiral. But if my second PC Sun Wukong tries to become an Admiral, that would not work, because he hasn’t put the time in. This would also promote people staying with one character (you know who y’all are lol)

TO BE CLEAR, I HATE THIS IDEA EVEN WITH THIS SUGGESTION, BUT THIS WOULD BE BETTER… somewhat.
That was literally in my suggestion lol. That you need to reach Yonkou/etc..

So that automatically means not everyone can reach it, since those positions are limited. I just added EXP/beri/DC costs and other requirements on top of it as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How about we merge Marine Expeditions with Buster Calls?, seeing as most first characters are Level 90+
But no canon Vice Admirals get used in these, as even @Ichimonji didn't like the fact two canon Vice Admirals get torn out of reality at Sabaody and instead sent 2 Admirals and Fuji towards Sephiroth
so a range of x5 to x7 Vice Admirals that are generated for these only

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I dont even know what marine expeditions are :pepeweird:
Marine Expedition was like a mini Buster Call without the canon bombardment, marines that topped at Rear Admirals only, so a way where character after finishing adventures would get chased/attacked by marines.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I dont even know what marine expeditions are :pepeweird:
You weren’t there then
You can, you just need approval.

The story needs to warrant a Buster Call. Wikipedia tells you examples of what Buster Calls are used for, and none of it are small reasons, so...
The Buster Call against Dressrosa was a good idea >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How about we merge Marine Expeditions with Buster Calls?, seeing as most first characters are Level 90+
But no canon Vice Admirals get used in these, as even @Ichimonji didn't like the fact two canon Vice Admirals get torn out of reality at Sabaody and instead sent 2 Admirals and Fuji towards Sephiroth
so a range of x5 to x7 Vice Admirals that are generated for these only
That was because Kaka assaulted and kidnapped a Celestial Dragon. :LOL:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
imo Buster Calls should be usable when a marine (only limited to Sasaki, Lucifer, Shaarib, Kallavan, Fuji and Aramaki) is nearby or further enhancing a story when a big event happens

Top Bottom