Mfer almost finessed the whole forum.I feel like that misunderstanding was my fault for joking about closing the thread. Since I was in WURP I know about the campaign raffle. Which is why I said that as a joke to guarantee my spot. >_>
youre 51 nowExp:
77,401 + 2000 = 79,401
Level 51 - 78,663
Is there a thread with all the levels Exp requirements?youre 51 now
Lock that shit. Never won a raffle in my lifeMfer almost finessed the whole forum.![]()
![]()

You can follow Larsi´s quote. Its the Experience thread.Is there a thread with all the levels Exp requirements?
NoYou can follow Larsi´s quote. Its the Experience thread.
Btw, if you gain a level with your activity exp, does the new level already get applied in that weeks activity money?
Oh. I'll try not to make that mistake again@Lamby ill let it slide today but you need to submit activity at the latest on monday, and you cant ude two posts from this week and one from last week to cover last week activity
Yeah, no problem. It can be two from last week and one from this week(or three from last week for this week) for this week, but not the other way around.Oh. I'll try not to make that mistake again
I don't recall the Vampire one, who i went with but the Zombie one i was using a Level 60 Deathstroke as i remember that was the first time i got to RP with JobyEvents are completely different these days. You didnt use your own character for them before i went on hiatus.
The vampire one was you started out all at the same level as everyone eøse but you were assigned a clan at random, and each clan had a specific stat boost. If you beat your opponent you ate them and gained their boost. I dont think it went past round 1.I don't recall the Vampire one, who i went with but the Zombie one i was using a Level 60 Deathstroke as i remember that was the first time i got to RP with Joby
Yes.@Magimasterkarp
In SW, are you saying you don’t want to be considered for the RA spot (if no one else applies) and want to be in general raffle?
Did you really sign up with two characters?I think Cu has the only reason not to join the event but i posted anyways.
>With Azrael couldn't be part of the last event as i gave my place to Ebuk
>Now with Cu, i'd rather have Larsi or Cletus join as they both weren't present in the last event

wait am i not allowed to, then you can delete my postDid you really sign up with two characters?![]()
Read rule 4wait am i not allowed to, then you can delete my post
![]()
You’re a weird dude.Yes.
