Dune was a fantastic experience
Lisan Al GaibDune was a fantastic experience

Man the cinema was shaking. IMAX is really a thing of beauty.Lisan Al Gaib![]()


🤌
🤌
🤌
Aye indeed even more so than when i watched Oppenheimer. And that was about bombsMan the cinema was shaking. IMAX is really a thing of beauty.🤌
🤌
🤌
![]()

I felt the last was a bit rushed. But I’m convinced, I will read the books. I have them in my library already.Aye indeed even more so than when i watched Oppenheimer. And that was about bombs![]()


Books are slightly different tho so don't expect a 1:1.I felt the last was a bit rushed. But I’m convinced, I will read the books. I have them in my library already.![]()
Villeneuve said he wasn’t going to work on the movie now iirc. Do some movie(s) between. So I will have to try to read it.Books are slightly different tho so don't expect a 1:1.
I lowkey thought this was a joke when i saw this yesterday. RIP man, this make me scared for Oda
Real, and 68 is still pretty young all things considered, life is short manHalf of the anime we watched would be here with out him.... R.I.P The godfather of anime
None of them have a good health. Wasn't Oda sleeping like 3-4 hours during the day ?Real, and 68 is still pretty young all things considered, life is short man
Yes, i hope they start taking his health more seriouslyNone of them have a good health. Wasn't Oda sleeping like 3-4 hours during the day ?
Was? Im pretty sure he still is.None of them have a good health. Wasn't Oda sleeping like 3-4 hours during the day ?
Wow. I’m shellshocked. He was 68!Akira Toriyama is dead
He mentioned sometime back that it isn't as crazy as it used to be but yeh he still averages about 5-6 hours sleep a week. All because he's allowed a break every week or so i believe.Was? Im pretty sure he still is.
Same here man, couldn't believe it at first.Wow. I’m shellshocked. He was 68!