General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So I had a payment error (Was charged twice) for an online payment.We’ve been at it for a week and today, I swear, the woman from the hotline asked me for a CCTV recording. Ma’am it’s an online payment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I swear, I’m more pissed at City than us tbh. Liverpool and City without European Football means that Arsenal is doomed. 😮💨😮💨
Liverpool still gotta play today against Atalanta and being 3-0 down on aggregate

Arsenal in a nutshell for 2 seasons in a row, i even had a good chat with someone at work who's a Arsenal fan and even agreed to the following:
  • Start the season strong but then tail off and don't know how to keep that momentum to close the season
  • Lack of depth in the squad for example: Saka's back-up, no proper striker that is fit and always fit
  • Relies on the same team and where Arsenal tail off its due to fatigue of playing far too many games and not having anyone have time to rest
  • Fringe players that need game time for example: Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah and Ramsdale
    • I say this at the start of the season Arteta needs to rely on these guys a little more for example early in the season and say your 3-0 up against a team that will likely be ending in the bottom half of the table. So why not give players like Saka rest and use the fringe players
  • Lack a proper out and out striker a Number 9, Centre Forward.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just give her a recording of an empty living room or something lmao
I laughed so badly she understood the enormity but I believe it’s their standard questions. 🫣
Liverpool still gotta play today against Atalanta and being 3-0 down on aggregate

Arsenal in a nutshell for 2 seasons in a row, i even had a good chat with someone at work who's a Arsenal fan and even agreed to the following:
  • Start the season strong but then tail off and don't know how to keep that momentum to close the season
  • Lack of depth in the squad for example: Saka's back-up, no proper striker that is fit and always fit
  • Relies on the same team and where Arsenal tail off its due to fatigue of playing far too many games and not having anyone have time to rest
  • Fringe players that need game time for example: Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah and Ramsdale
    • I say this at the start of the season Arteta needs to rely on these guys a little more for example early in the season and say your 3-0 up against a team that will likely be ending in the bottom half of the table. So why not give players like Saka rest and use the fringe players
  • Lack a proper out and out striker a Number 9, Centre Forward.
Nketkah is middle the table at the best. Ramsdale is the best GK but Arteta prefers Raya for his passes.
Our problem is selling Granit for Havertz. Man is nice and all but he ain't a midfielder.
Jesus is done since the WC.
Let's not even speak about Zichenko.
Last Year is seriously due to Z's inability to defend and Saliba's injury. 😭😭
Arteta wants to be Pep so bad at time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I laughed so badly she understood the enormity but I believe it’s their standard questions. 🫣

Nketkah is middle the table at the best. Ramsdale is the best GK but Arteta prefers Raya for his passes.
Our problem is selling Granit for Havertz. Man is nice and all but he ain't a midfielder.
Jesus is done since the WC.
Let's not even speak about Zichenko.
Last Year is seriously due to Z's inability to defend and Saliba's injury. 😭😭
Arteta wants to be Pep so bad at time.
But Trossard tho :thonkcool:

Top Bottom