General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi, thinking about joining this place. I see Devil Fruits cant be claimed at start, so I assume I can just start with a martial art or weapon style and then eventually acquire a DF. But how does that work would I be able to readjust stat points and stuff?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi, thinking about joining this place. I see Devil Fruits cant be claimed at start, so I assume I can just start with a martial art or weapon style and then eventually acquire a DF. But how does that work would I be able to readjust stat points and stuff?
For devil fruit, you have to kill the current owner of the fruit

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I get that, but let's say I'm level 50 by the time I do that and have already built my character around, uhh, Rokushiki let's say. After winning the DF I'd need to adjust my character stats, no?
when you get a new thing you can change your stats around yeah, this includes getting a MA in canon (but not if you are just changing from one MA to another without a good reason, unless its free change; need to spend xp or levels to do that) and getting a DF

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I see, thanks!

So how does one go about starting in this place after creating an approved character? Should I look for someone to spar or try to get into a story-line or something? : o
Ask for approve host in territories thread for the island you want to do your canon mission.

And for fighting to level up you can ask players to have battleground with you.

You can have 1 canon mission at a time, 3 Battleground at the same time, and 1 event slot

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Any recommendations on where to start a mission? I think I'm going to be a Marine, haven't decided for sure yet.

Sorry about all the questions, btw. >>"
Your starting mission would certainly be faction dependent. If you want to be a marine then you should try to tag along with @Emperor Cross somewhere if he will let you.

Top Bottom