- Messages
- 5,349
- Reaction score
- 21,907
- Points
- 16,150
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,479
No, this is the reasonable size when you want to explain everything in a good way.![]()
Y'all just crazy.
No, this is the reasonable size when you want to explain everything in a good way.![]()
Y'all just crazy.
False.No, this is the reasonable size when you want to explain everything in a good way.
I swear Mafia making you lousy when it's come to read big posts lolFalse.
Still waiting for Cavendish’s death. T^TYou guys sure are busy today.
How's it going, gamers?
![]()
Ugh, fine. I'll get on Beauty Boys tonight.Still waiting for Cavendish’s death. T^T

I could’ve been lvl 60 todayUgh, fine. I'll get on Beauty Boys tonight.
[automerge]1576181554[/automerge]
Same with Foodvalten. It's my activity day!
![]()

I've been waiting on mod confirmation on some stuff, I'm new at hosting.I could’ve been lvl 60 today![]()

Oh ! I see moving towards your death .Same with Foodvalten. It's my activity day!

Aren't we all?Oh ! I see moving towards your death .![]()

You need to join the MarineI've been waiting on mod confirmation on some stuff, I'm new at hosting.![]()
I've been keeping it hush since I'm nowhere near ready (namely in terms of level) but I'd like to have Gochi be a Shichibukai.You need to join the Marine
If and when Roogy refuses the post , you need to catch a big fish equivalent to Ace and present him to WG . That's all you needI've been keeping it hush since I'm nowhere near ready (namely in terms of level) but I'd like to have Gochi be a Shichibukai.
Is that close enough?

I've been keeping it hush since I'm nowhere near ready (namely in terms of level) but I'd like to have Gochi be a Shichibukai.
Is that close enough?
What did Roogy do ?If and when Roogy refuses the post , you need to catch a big fish equivalent to Ace and present him to WG . That's all you need![]()
Way ahead of you. I got two presents planned actually.If and when Roogy refuses the post , you need to catch a big fish equivalent to Ace and present him to WG . That's all you need![]()
Kuma is yet to meet Weapon in the RP . I guess that will happen on Alabasta .What did Roogy do ?
What are they ?Way ahead of you. I got two presents planned actually.![]()
You know if Larsi had bought CoC instead of Awakening your character would have fainted when used .All my big plays won't happen until around level 50.
Until then, it's a waiting game.
? Can't give away all my secrets.What are they ?
Gochi doesn't faint, he panic-naps.What are they ?
[automerge]1576182811[/automerge]
You know if Larsi had bought CoC instead of Awakening your character would have fainted when used .
with a swing of my arm i can do the same as with a blast of CoCWhat are they ?
[automerge]1576182811[/automerge]
You know if Larsi had bought CoC instead of Awakening your character would have fainted when used .