General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi is befitting of being a captain unlike a dead end fruit-stand seller who can't sell a fruit and like's to tease something but cant deliver
Who knows, perhaps he will :pepeking:
[automerge]1580026533[/automerge]
Shaarib is the hero the RP needs :datea:

We forgot that one for the bingo lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder why?

I wonder how a "former" marine and soon to be (or has it happened already?) proven comrade slaughterer is going to find pirates to join his crew. There should be a penalty for this kind of behaviour, like you get less npcs over all, or they cost more money.
Not really, it's all a ruse. He slaughtered a bunch of prisoners dressed like his comrades lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder why?

I wonder how a "former" marine and soon to be (or has it happened already?) proven comrade slaughterer is going to find pirates to join his crew. There should be a penalty for this kind of behaviour, like you get less npcs over all, or they cost more money.
Maybe because he has abandonment issues ? Maybe because most of his « friends » disappeared and one the betrayed the institutions ? :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Referring to the only user of the Marines with CoC as once they got it they stopped RP-ing and Marines lost a commanding officer with CoC and many more like domino pieces
She wasn't a commanding leader no more. Her leaving didn't have an influence on the others. Imo I think most of the 155th didn't have that much "love" for the rp.

But she did buy CoC so it still count :datea:

Top Bottom