General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Using an Endeavor attack when you chose to use Burns appearance over him... :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1603207625[/automerge]
Also, welcome Toyo! I've technically made three characters so if you need help lmk!

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone,

kaka told me to come here. I'm Toyo from the former AF Community that moved to WashedUpRp (where I was known as Recorby). He told me that old WURP members would start at level 80 and that I could possibly ask for a fruit.

So I want to ask if that applies for me aswell. And if thats the case, I want to know if I could claim either the Nikyu Nikyu No Mi (Paw fruit) or the Doku Doku No Mi (Poison Fruit). According to the Devilfruit Registry Thread both are currently not owned by players.

Greetings.
hey Toyo! Welcome aboard :D

like @Ziosa said you can choose either DF assuming you had something equivalent in the WashedUpRP.

look forward to seeing this "Tenguman"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ye I agree Nikyu should be fine, since Kuma is slightly less relevant. As for what Toyo had there, he had Mihawk's Yoru - which he can't get here - and a couple of other things.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ye I agree Nikyu should be fine, since Kuma is slightly less relevant. As for what Toyo had there, he had Mihawk's Yoru - which he can't get here - and a couple of other things.
i feel doku will mean too big a change since we will need to replace the warden of impel down
Sure, that's fine then.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll agree with this (y)

I may wanna RP you soon
Go get em...

@Emperor Cross . U think u gonna get gura? Lol. I may end killing u in the process
[automerge]1603229468[/automerge]
Hello everyone,

kaka told me to come here. I'm Toyo from the former AF Community that moved to WashedUpRp (where I was known as Recorby). He told me that old WURP members would start at level 80 and that I could possibly ask for a fruit.

So I want to ask if that applies for me aswell. And if thats the case, I want to know if I could claim either the Nikyu Nikyu No Mi (Paw fruit) or the Doku Doku No Mi (Poison Fruit). According to the Devilfruit Registry Thread both are currently not owned by players.

Greetings.
Welcome aboard.

- Best Captain of RP

Top Bottom