General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not feeling Shiro anymore (not for the appearance reason I posted about the other day as the desire to use that appearance has passed), so I feel like I wouldn't have any fun forcing out posts rn. Was gonna wait for the potential free change when the update drops.
You can always purchase the free change

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While it may be worth it to join the event, I still don't know what I would even change to atm and I could use my 1.5m and maybe sell the Moku and buy a DF or something instead of using the 500m I have to buy the free change.
There's a list of stuff you can try going for as the event could be a means of you levelling up

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I saw the list. Doesn't help though as I would have no character to use during the event. Also, I really have no faith in me getting anything beyond fodder NPCs.
You could still make use of Shiro. Just note every little bit of EXP is very useful and you can even go after any of the following because of the event;
Unique material/item
Shichibukai position
Kid's / Hawkins' / Apoo's devil fruit
Level 40 or 50 or 65 named NPC
*any vice admiral devil fruit*
Special material
Cursed Weapon (requires extra stat) & Cursed Weapon (no extra stat requirement)
B grade weapon
pacifista laser for cyborg or scientist
Science/cooking etc. materials
Any of the above should appeal to you as i'm sure you can make use of it. Just note that you if you do change your character you can use Free Change after though keep with the character and make use of said character for a brief period.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You could still make use of Shiro. Just note every little bit of EXP is very useful and you can even go after any of the following because of the event;
Unique material/item
Shichibukai position
Kid's / Hawkins' / Apoo's devil fruit
Level 40 or 50 or 65 named NPC
*any vice admiral devil fruit*
Special material
Cursed Weapon (requires extra stat) & Cursed Weapon (no extra stat requirement)
B grade weapon
pacifista laser for cyborg or scientist
Science/cooking etc. materials
Any of the above should appeal to you as i'm sure you can make use of it. Just note that you if you do change your character you can use Free Change after though keep with the character and make use of said character for a brief period.
The key problem is I don't wanna use Shiro for the event even if I could earn experience/items for whatever character replaces her. It wouldn't be fun for me

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The key problem is I don't wanna use Shiro for the event even if I could earn experience/items for whatever character replaces her. It wouldn't be fun for me
Your gonna miss out on many spoils from the event then you may have to wait for a year before an event comes around again

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now's your chance to get a Logia DF, though you will need some beli for that

Just make sure you start an adventure so that way you get some beli
Planning on starting my Skypiea adventure soon. Need some dials
[automerge]1605996570[/automerge]
@Ziosa
Can I put more than one dial in a Gauntlet ?
Like an eisen dial and impact dial in a gauntlet

Top Bottom