General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm confused, what part 2?
Oh ups, the quotes got messed up lol.

The part 2 thing was for Gambit and Merveille.

The trigger part was for you. xD
[automerge]1623699696[/automerge]
I'm kinda proud for that Jinzo idea for a scientist cyborg appearance. Shit fits perfectly. xD

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, custom triggers aren't allowed in Rank Wars anyway - he will get his own trigger set regardless.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if after Disgaea is done, I should go after Aokiji for the Admiral spot. :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if after Disgaea is done, I should go after Aokiji for the Admiral spot. :pepehmm:
You should take in some infamous pirates first. There is a traitor to the marines currently aiming for the peaceful country of dressrosa.
Killing him could get you the reputation you need to be allowed to challenge an admiral.
(Or, if sengokus involvement in the whole affair gets made public, that might cause akainu to replace him, opening a spot for you.)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You should take in some infamous pirates first. There is a traitor to the marines currently aiming for the peaceful country of dressrosa.
Killing him could get you the reputation you need to be allowed to challenge an admiral.
(Or, if sengokus involvement in the whole affair gets made public, that might cause akainu to replace him, opening a spot for you.)
Or I can just kill Aokiji. :pepeclown:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm I need to find something to do that is more active :feelsbadman:

Can't be in two different islands though :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am the one who should go after him. I need the fruit. Go get Akainu.

Do you read what I have in mind?

Let's raid marineford.

Also, create the thread for our NPC 2v2

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fine I'll host for you @Emperor Cross >_>

As long as you don't bail lol.
[automerge]1623529289[/automerge]
Yea I'm going back to Leo...

I haven't been happy with my chars since I left Leo. He was the right one.

Edit: Done.

Time to enjoy once again.
[automerge]1623531213[/automerge]
Anyone here owns one of those electric scooters?
Aye Aye Captain !

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aye Aye Captain !
Now he replies, not that I already took Gambit's thing as host. xD

But fine I'll handle it all >_>
[automerge]1623865345[/automerge]
I am the one who should go after him. I need the fruit. Go get Akainu.

Do you read what I have in mind?

Let's raid marineford.

Also, create the thread for our NPC 2v2
Not doing the NPC 2v2 anymore, since I took up Merveille and now Dressrosa as well >_>
[automerge]1623865524[/automerge]
Hmm I need to find something to do that is more active :feelsbadman:

Can't be in two different islands though :pepehmm:
Can always host someone else as well. Or do a BG.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now he replies, not that I already took Gambit's thing as host. xD

But fine I'll handle it all >_>
[automerge]1623865345[/automerge]

Not doing the NPC 2v2 anymore, since I took up Merveille and now Dressrosa as well >_>
[automerge]1623865524[/automerge]

Can always host someone else as well. Or do a BG.
I have hosted for two people already.... :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm up for a long one as soon as I find a good awakening for Daddy-Sama
Ashes of revival
The user produces an amount of Units of Ashes of Revival equal to their mastery. The user can revive from these ashes, but they get used up in the process.

Ashcloud
The user spreads an amount of ashes into the air around the battlefield. This is the preparation for other techniques.

Ash Revival
After the user dies, the scattered ashes in the area coalesce into a heap from which the user revives. (60 Units) (The user can also store 60 Units of ashes somewhere safe so he can bail in case a fight gets too dangerous)

Early Rebirth
The user goes up in flames and seemingly vanishes, only to revive from the ashes that were spread around the battlefield, preferably behind the opponent. (5 Units)

Ash Memory
The user spreads his flames out, causing the ashes in the area to catch fire again, so they can be formed into temporary clones of the user. (20 Units per Clone)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ashes of revival
The user produces an amount of Units of Ashes of Revival equal to their mastery. The user can revive from these ashes, but they get used up in the process.

Ashcloud
The user spreads an amount of ashes into the air around the battlefield. This is the preparation for other techniques.

Ash Revival
After the user dies, the scattered ashes in the area coalesce into a heap from which the user revives. (60 Units) (The user can also store 60 Units of ashes somewhere safe so he can bail in case a fight gets too dangerous)

Early Rebirth
The user goes up in flames and seemingly vanishes, only to revive from the ashes that were spread around the battlefield, preferably behind the opponent. (5 Units)

Ash Memory
The user spreads his flames out, causing the ashes in the area to catch fire again, so they can be formed into temporary clones of the user. (20 Units per Clone)
Daddy-Sama has the Goro now.

Top Bottom