General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well am lil late to this, plus reasons for not mention early when happen... because shit happens. but am to dissaponted in myself for not speaking up early. about copy issue that happen here.

I'v delt with plagurism, by youtube strangers and online sites, people i don't know more then once have copied me with no credit.......and it sucks.

but

what happen here, is larsi,oreki and dragomir knew eachother since oj days. this is what made it sad to me. these arn't strangers there friends you know since oj.

and they apolized to larsi, and took it off later once realized their mistake, this i saw genuine from their side in trying make things right., but still saw you guys mad here and still even with it taken town, and the apoligize. it was not good enough. This example shows and teachs kids,, it don't matter, even when try to fix it and apoligize. it don't matter in the end.

Then to top it further, the rp profiles where deleted.. after they apoligized....i understand still mad part, but that was taking it next step mean and showing we don't want your apology. even after them trying to fix it and apoligizing for it and taking it down. their kids you'v known since oj days, and kids most of the time copy what adults do, the fact they copied larsi at the time, made me see it as kid copying adult they see as friends and didn't think of conquences at the time, usually common behavior of younger people. my lil brother and sis do this me, so probably why i see situation like this.

and if anyone ask, but friend copied and gave no credit, how the fuck would i understand.. compared to stranger who gave no fucks and copied me, more then 5+ times. one of my friends copied me and gave no credit, for me even when they said they would. since me and him where still talking to each other. i took it as he forgot in the moment, because he was into the same thing i adored.

anways, i'v said it. my opinion on matter. fuck me for being passive most of time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well am lil late to this, plus reasons for not mention early when happen... because shit happens. but am to dissaponted in myself for not speaking up early. about copy issue that happen here.

I'v delt with plagurism, by youtube strangers and online sites, people i don't know more then once have copied me with no credit.......and it sucks.

but

what happen here, is larsi,oreki and dragomir knew eachother since oj days. this is what made it sad to me. these arn't strangers there friends you know since oj.

and they apolized to larsi, and took it off later once realized their mistake, this i saw genuine from their side in trying make things right., but still saw you guys mad here and still even with it taken town, and the apoligize. it was not good enough. This example shows and teachs kids,, it don't matter, even when try to fix it and apoligize. it don't matter in the end.

Then to top it further, the rp profiles where deleted.. after they apoligized....i understand still mad part, but that was taking it next step mean and showing we don't want your apology. even after them trying to fix it and apoligizing for it and taking it down. their kids you'v known since oj days, and kids most of the time copy what adults do, the fact they copied larsi at the time, made me see it as kid copying adult they see as friends and didn't think of conquences at the time, usually common behavior of younger people. my lil brother and sis do this me, so probably why i see situation like this.

and if anyone ask, but friend copied and gave no credit, how the fuck would i understand.. compared to stranger who gave no fucks and copied me, more then 5+ times. one of my friends copied me and gave no credit, for me even when they said they would. since me and him where still talking to each other. i took it as he forgot in the moment, because he was into the same thing i adored.

anways, i'v said it. my opinion on matter. fuck me for being passive most of time.
@kakashi19283 AND @Ziosa may have a different take on this matter as I believe a talk occurred in the background.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tell them u don't need money. U got 1B beri here.
Imagine the face of the judge in the court lmao

''Hi sir, it's all good, I'll give up the money. I have 1 billion beri in a One Piece RP, and that's all the money I need. By the way judge, what do you think is better, 120 COA or 120 COO?''

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imagine the face of the judge in the court lmao

''Hi sir, it's all good, I'll give up the money. I have 1 billion beri in a One Piece RP, and that's all the money I need. By the way judge, what do you think is better, 120 COA or 120 COO?''
Lmao.

The judge will slam the wood down, "you are hereby sentenced with 3 counts of blasphemy. Oh and btw, you might wanna increase your COO stats above 40 before asking me that. You got 40 boi."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao.

The judge will slam the wood down, "you are hereby sentenced with 3 counts of blasphemy. Oh and btw, you might wanna increase your COO stats above 40 before asking me that. You got 40 boi."
The opposing lawyer: ''Objection! He has 40 COO? He doesn't even deserve to be alive. I would like to request a death sentence!''

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cross might screw up the factory plan for Ren in Dressrosa, but we will see. :pepehmm:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I guess we might have Cross flying in place for a while then. :pepehmm:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like the Skypiean poll is pretty much done. xD
true, i dont mind either way so there is only three people left; meaning the seperate race option will never get ahead or draw lol

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

but

I'm just gonna pop in on this one real quick (since I'm a touch more level headed than Larsi over this)
1) they did indeed say "sorry" but in the exact same sentence they said "but we did nothing wrong can we still use your content on another site?" And when we said "no" they went "well we asked. Here's our RP!! *copy paste*"
2) yes their characters were deleted when Larsi found out they had copy pasted the whole RP system to a different forum. Their characters were taken down BEFORE an attempt at an apology was made.
3) (directed to you @Naomi ) if those people who copied your content turned around with an apology and then said to you "but you have to take your content we copied down so we can have sole jurisdiction over this." Would you still have the opinion 'kids copying adults'?

So anywho. Actions have consequences. And when those involved offer sincere apologies and stop trying to make us take down OUR rp section then talks can happen for a 4th time.

Top Bottom