General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rumble Balls:
Requires 61 Medicine:
Can be eaten by Zoan devil fruit users, either the medic or his allies. Allows for the use of 3 extra modified forms of the user's devil fruit which must be pre-approved, as well as monster point.
Eating one rumble ball allows for the use of modified forms for 3 turns. Afterwards the user is feeling fatigued for 6 turns.
If eating one more rumble ball while feeling fatigued, the user will unlock modified forms for 1 more turn, but feel fatigued for 2 more turns.
Eating yet another rumble ball allows the user to enter monster point for 3 turns, but the user will faint after those 3 turns.
Examples of modified forms can be more strength in the arm, increasing DPR by 1. Or thick fur, skin, etc. increasing durability by 1.
Monster point increases vitality, strength and speed to +25. Awakening also increases to same amount, so a combination would be +30. Those two sources are only way to go over 120 in one stat, and only by 5 or 10 points respectively.
The medic can carry Mastery/20 rumble balls.

do people even read the threads lol
Not sure you can blame anyone (that hasn't been active for a while) that doesn't want to read threads that been out of date for a long time lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kept some more food down and don't feel too bad. Gonna try and post in Dressrosa now.
[automerge]1632643802[/automerge]
I did it. Woo~

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
On a serious note though, you need to send in all that you've done, based on the self-calc formula that's there, and you calc your own bounty, and then wait for a GM to add some more discretionary bounty based on circumstances.
Daddy-Sama’s bounty is fine like it is. It was 350M. Enough, if it increases it will be more money to pay when he will have to go back as a Marine.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would acid be a status effect? A future option for me after seeing kaka's purchase is adding a status effect to Uteki's blood...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would acid be a status effect? A future option for me after seeing kaka's purchase is adding a status effect to Uteki's blood...

You have statuses there in that patch.

Acid is not on there, but burn and poison are, and acid is something inbetween. Probably closer to burn.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

You have statuses there in that patch.

Acid is not on there, but burn and poison are, and acid is something inbetween. Probably closer to burn.
Looking at that, I don't think it possible. Since the blood df doesn't have a base status, there is no way to upgrade it to severe with the shop upgrade

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Does the status effect apply to all techniques or just a few/limited abilities only?

I am thinking what status effect my fruit can use. I was looking at Fear as that's the only one possible.

But certainly, using hammer can be equipped with Stun status.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looking at that, I don't think it possible. Since the blood df doesn't have a base status, there is no way to upgrade it to severe with the shop upgrade
Status effect add-on
Can be bought 2 time.
Description: Grants access to severe status for 1 thing or gives something the ability to inflict 1 type of status effect.
Requires: Level 60
Price: 60.000 EXP

It can also give it. But then you're capped at major status, but that's still great.

Does the status effect apply to all techniques or just a few/limited abilities only?

I am thinking what status effect my fruit can use. I was looking at Fear as that's the only one possible.

But certainly, using hammer can be equipped with Stun status.
You add it to 1 stat, like DF.

So then all the techs under that stat. But unless your DF has an inherent status, like Mera and Burn status, you need to buy the item to give the status first.

Then you'd need to buy a second time to increase to severe, otherwise you're capped at major.

Also keep in mind it doesn't give all of your techs ''severe status''. It just unlocks that possibility. You still need to get techs approved and the severity of the status will be taken into account when giving requirements as well as AOE of the technique.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or you could have Yomi, which has both fear and freeze. Honestly, gonna be SO HARD to give up Yomi if I ever get Soru.

:pepewhy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or you could have Yomi, which has both fear and freeze. Honestly, gonna be SO HARD to give up Yomi if I ever get Soru.

:pepewhy:
If I were you, I wouldn't give it up.

I'd also work on increasing weekly money, cause Yomi has SOOOOO much potential if you had money to buy stuff.

Imagine Awakened Yomi 120 mastery, with TWO status upgrades, one for fear and one for freeze, and Conqueror's Haki. LOL

The combos would be sick. A ghastly woman wailing to instill fear among all, while freezing islands to death as her boney body walked the dead villages, awakening souls.

Anyway, time to start working on Wano.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know. Thematically it’s cooler, but I can do all that you mentioned with an ice homie (Soru already has Fear).

Playing with souls also fits theme. But I get u:datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am drawing most of my inspiration for the blood df from Waterbending.... so I'm not sure where to go once I can think about end game.

Top Bottom