General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to the
Weekly:
"Magikarp (Mondays) Questionaire"
Hooray, its the thing nobody asked for, but I keep doing it.
Because I missed a few months, I will be asking two questions per week for a while.

Which actor would you want your character to be played by?"
"What is your characters favourite island/place?
"If your character found a genie that offered three wishes, what would those wishes be?"
"What is your Characters Mother like? Is she still alive?"
"What is your Characters Father like? Is he still alive?"
How does your character sleep? Where do they sleep the best and in what position?"
"What would your characters job be in this world?"
This week there are multiple questions, geared towards the different factions: (You can also answer these Questions in Character)

For Pirates: "What made you become a pirate?"
For Revolutionaries: "When the Revolution is successful, what do you want the world to look like?"
For Marines: "Why are you stupid?"Jk, its "What is your Justice like? Do you support the tenryubito?"

These all basically boil down to: "Why are you doing what you are doing?", but you can get more specific for each faction. Non-Trinary Characters (Underground, other) can just answer that question.
"What is your Characters favourite plant?"
"If your characters crew were a family, what would your characters role be?"
"In Poker, what would your characters tell be? Do they have a good pokerface?"
This weeks Question is actually an online buzzfeed quiz.
Which "Friend" is your Character?
"Describe your character in five words or less."
"What is your Characters favourite ice cream flavor?"
"How similar is your characters personality to your own? Are there any major differences or are they completely unrelated?"
What would be the worst devil fruit for your character to have, thematically or power wise?"
"If your character were to compete in the Olympics, what would be their discipline?
"Your crew is eating in a restaurant, and the waiter brought your character the wrong food. What do they do?"
To avoid spamming Oreki and Joby with notifications, i will quote my post here where I quoted their questions.
Orekis Question:
Btw.. which tarot card resemble your character

Read here about em: https://artplusmarketing.com/a-review-of-the-rider-waite-tarot-the-major-arcana-b5ef5f201b6d

Jobys Question:
This actually kinda brings up a fun topic!

what are people’s inspirations for aspects of their characters? Are there any specific characters or historical figures that you find yourself either directly inspired by or maybe have similarities to other characters or people you like that you have recognized after writing your character for a while?
"Your crew has visited an island with a zombie apocalypse. Your Character has been bitten. Do they tell the others about the zombie bite?"
"Your character has won a difficult fight, but the marines/newspapers give the credit to somebody else, a.) From the same faction, or b.) From the opposite faction. How do they react?"
Someone gave your character a video den den mushi number to call to see something that would be of interest to them, like a weapons demonstration on punk hazard maybe. But instead, all they recieve is This. How do they react?"
"What is your characters favourite song/music genre?"
"What would your characters Nen type be? What would their ability be like?"
"Your character and his crew go trick or treating. What costumes do they wear?"
"What is your character's greatest fear?"
What is something you know about your character that they themselves dont?"
"What is something that you dont know about your character?"
"If your character had a stand, what would it be called?"
"What would the stands abilities be?"

To honor the reason this weeks questionaire is late, the release of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, this weeks questions are:
"What would your characters favourite/most similar Pokemon be?"
"What would their type be?"

TYPIng ThIs WAS HeLL, MY TABlet SEt EVERy LeTTer To UppeR CaSE UNlESs I TYpeD FaST EnOUgh.
I had to hit shift after every letter.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to the
Weekly:
"Magikarp (Mondays) Questionaire"
Hooray, its the thing nobody asked for, but I keep doing it.
Because I missed a few months, I will be asking two questions per week for a while.

To avoid spamming Oreki and Joby with notifications, i will quote my post here where I quoted their questions.

To honor the reason this weeks questionaire is late, the release of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, this weeks questions are:
"What would your characters favourite/most similar Pokemon be?"
"What would their type be?"

TYPIng ThIs WAS HeLL, MY TABlet SEt EVERy LeTTer To UppeR CaSE UNlESs I TYpeD FaST EnOUgh.
I had to hit shift after every letter.
Incineroar

Leo = fire
Leo's favorite animal = cats

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I changed my mind, Leo's would be Solgaleo.

A lion, so still in the cat family, and it's a fire one. And it's SolgaLEO. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Come on now, Kaka googled 'Pokemon Lion' and took the other lion that isn't Pyroar.
Not a fan of Pyroar that's for sure.

Iunno why but I can't get into UU/RU/NU pokemon. It's OU and Ubers for me. All the good-looking ones are there. xD

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not a fan of Pyroar that's for sure.

Iunno why but I can't get into UU/RU/NU pokemon. It's OU and Ubers for me. All the good-looking ones are there. xD
Well because everything is strong there, and cool looking.

But some of them are pretty sick. Bug and Grass Pokemons are sick.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well because everything is strong there, and cool looking.

But some of them are pretty sick. Bug and Grass Pokemons are sick.
I was so addicted to pokemon showdown until the latest gen came out and mega evolutions and half of the previous gen pokemon were missing. Stupidest move ever. -_-

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was so addicted to pokemon showdown until the latest gen came out and mega evolutions and half of the previous gen pokemon were missing. Stupidest move ever. -_-
Mega evolution is sick. Makes most unused Pokemon such as Beedrill or Pidgeot be... more 'viable'.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mega evolution is sick. Makes most unused Pokemon such as Beedrill or Pidgeot be... more 'viable'.
Yup, and instead of adding more, they just took it away even though it was an almost universally loved concept.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yup, and instead of adding more, they just took it away even though it was an almost universally loved concept.
Concept is nice but I heard it wasn't loved as much by the competitive people, not as much as Dynamax I think. Mega execution isn't the greatest but it would have worked if they just add more pokemons into the mega roster lol.

Top Bottom