General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yep for the appearances of most of the Shaarib’s Pirates I used Sternritters. *.*
Except 2, one from I dunno as I forgot the anime name and the other from FT lol

They had some hideous transformations that in anime form are all meme worthy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shinji is my fave in Bleach and all of my friends irl know it.
I was hoping that he's the one countering the huge ass Quincy's ability back then due to his power but it kinda fell off, we know why.

But thanks for the one shot manga, his Bankai is already revealed and really catastrophic.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was a really amazing storyline back in AnimeWire forums.

Basically, The King of Las Noches was motivated to use his Espada to invade Soul Society because he had fallen in love with the Princess of Soul Society, who was married to the King of Soul Society. They were in love in a previous life but when she met him again and he professed his love, he was completely different; a monster.

For this his rage was unparalleled and he wound up killing a bunch of captains and massacring quite a few full squads, putting his Espada to task and took on the Royal Guard directly before being sealed off into Hell.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit always deserves hell.

Basically, The King of Las Noches was motivated to use his Espada to invade Soul Society because he had fallen in love with the Princess of Soul Society, who was married to the King of Soul Society. They were in love in a previous life but when she met him again and he professed his love, he was completely different; a monster.

For this his rage was unparalleled and he wound up killing a bunch of captains and massacring quite a few full squads, putting his Espada to task and took on the Royal Guard directly before being sealed off into Hell.
How do someone even meet the child of the Soul King ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just gonna throw my hand up to assist in developing some bleach rpg here.

Cuz let's face it. You're as nostalgic as I am.
You have my support in terms of me being active there.

Yea it was very epic

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit always deserves hell.

How do someone even meet the child of the Soul King ?
Rukia was the "wife" of the Soul King. She was part of an expeditionary force to Hueco Mundo. Whilst there , most of her team was thoroughly beaten. She was taken back to Las Noches where her and I sat, drank wine and chatted. There was definately chemistry there. It got to a point where the RP and IRL overlaps and lines blurred, and it made the entire saga of the "Soul Wars" even more exciting and thrilling. It was like if Bleach was written by George R.R Martin and Shakespeare. Just really, really intense stuff.

And the battles ? Absolutely epic scale. Because people had something to fight for that they didn't wanna give up on, they put insane amounts of effort into the fights. (Soul Society and King L-sama didn't wanna lose their Queen, Las Noches and myself wanted her to join us forever and become the Empress of Hueco Mundo ; also knew that if she chose our side, it would break L, meaning a total victory for the arrancar and Las Noches.)

So just....yeah. crazy stuff. And everyone on each side was fanatically loyal. Except for the Vizards. Bloody turncoats. All of em.

And don't even mention the Fullbringers lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So just....yeah. crazy stuff. And everyone on each side was fanatically loyal. Except for the Vizards. Bloody turncoats. All of em.
Vizards were always my faves though xD
By far the most interesting race in my opinion. Have Shikai and Bankai and Kidou like Shinigamis, have the Hollow Mask and Ceros like Hollows. Really nice to play with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks

Also, posted in CP2. Loving it so far, it's rare one gets to have so much character development with a brand new character.
Was my intention to give a little bit of background to Sephiroth. I wanted to make this storyline his origin story before he joined the vampirates.

Top Bottom