General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It’s been anything BUT easy so far. So many mind games. La Spada walking around in a weakling’s body. Tag teams. Betrayals. Been a trip.
I was thinking the same thing. I mean I saw talk about Magellan dying and while there's a decent chance of it happening. The man has yet to start fighting lmao.

I always followed the philosophy we built on wurp en perhaps before that. Trying for such high-grade fruits needs a decent amount of challenge. Not as extreme as WURP NPCs, some of them were really unfair to fight and or win against.

Balance is key. But if there is one crew who has a better advantage against poison DF it's the Spada pirates imo. Many of their abilities are tuned against poison. (y)

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was thinking the same thing. I mean I saw talk about Magellan dying and while there's a decent chance of it happening. The man has yet to start fighting lmao.

I always followed the philosophy we built on wurp en perhaps before that. Trying for such high-grade fruits needs a decent amount of challenge. Not as extreme as WURP NPCs, some of them were really unfair to fight and or win against.

Balance is key. But if there is one crew who has a better advantage against poison DF it's the Spada pirates imo. Many of their abilities are tuned against poison. (y)
I think the unfairs ones are really the logias/gura etc. Since they are really broken over there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Yea La Spada's body is made of bones, and on top of that she can freeze Poison. Kinda hard for Magellan. Though Kinjite could melt ice and bone, so that one will be a nice challenge.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the unfairs ones are really the logias/gura etc. Since they are really broken over there.
Gura is a real monster in this system, actually. Ironic given that it was a weak-ass fruit in AF and WURP lol. I had it and it was so underwhelming it was painful.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Idk who has it.

But I saw Hype has it and thus he probably broke it back then.
He went to the whole vibration route with it instead of using it as Whitebeard did in the show. Blackbeard has it here combined with the Yami fruit lol.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He went to the whole vibration route with it instead of using it as Whitebeard did in the show. Blackbeard has it here combined with the Yami fruit lol.
To be fair, the less flashy you make of something, the more broken it is over there. Probably.

Most of the strong shit I've seen are usually the subtle ones.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To be fair, the less flashy you make of something, the more broken it is over there. Probably.

Most of the strong shit I've seen are usually the subtle ones.
Yep.

The Mosa, the Shiro, the Baku and the Mane in my opinion were the strongest there.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh Hype made the musician the Gura so he can play music. Right that's fair.

God, we really learnt how to take the fruits that people typically don't consider good/strong and made it stupidly good. I remember even the Baku was like on grounds for being locked/banned if P20 ever drops it. And BBomb and has billion ideas to try and break the Magnet DF like liquid mercury.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yep.

The Mosa, the Shiro, the Baku and the Mane in my opinion were the strongest there.
I took advantage of the Mane to absolutely ridiculous levels. And I loved every single moment of it. :kermithesith:

Perking that shit so that I could turn without the need to touch their face. A simple handshake worked. + Advanced technique were receiving damage would allow me to gather the necessary information to turn into that target.

Absolutely broken stuff. Punching with a normal human only to switch to a giant on teleport-like speeds. Insane :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I took advantage of the Mane to absolutely ridiculous levels. And I loved every single moment of it. :kermithesith:

Perking that shit so that I could turn without the need to touch + Advanced technique where receiving damage would allow me to gather the necessary information to turn into that target.

Absolutely broken stuff. Punching with a normal human only to switch to a giant on teleport-like speeds. Insane :dogkek:
Remember our fight Irra vs Rohan at full power in the valley? That fight was insane lol.

Rohan flash-transforming between Giants, Slimes, Florians while wielding like 4 different FSs, vs Irra with her Giant, Slime, Robot subordinates and an absorb-everything Eisen Shield full of Dials.

XD

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Remember our fight Irra vs Rohan at full power in the valley? That fight was insane lol.

Rohan flash-transforming between Giants, Slimes, Florians while wielding like 4 different FSs, vs Irra with her Giant, Slime, Robot subordinates and an absorb-everything Eisen Shield full of Dials.

XD
Man I fought that slime + giant bullshit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I miss Irra because of the drones.

Nothing like havin 6 drones that fly around firing lasers, while all having connected eyes, and all of those eyes connected to Irra's cyborg helmet. Good stuff. Makeshift 6 Paths of Pain Rin'negan. xD

I wanna make that here. Not with Leo though.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hira would be pretty good.

But someone, probably BBomb tried to turn a warship into a cape.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hira would be pretty good.

But someone, probably BBomb tried to turn a warship into a cape.
My original idea with the Hira was to stack durability to epic proportions.

Use the Hira to turn Adam Wood, Pacifista Steel, Bakumetal and Diamond into clothing, and wear it in layers of undershirts, jackets, a coat, a cape, etc..

The Adam Wood presence would even offer immunity to electricity, due to wood not being a conductor. All the metal ones would offer good protection against fire. Diamond against cutting.

Good stuff. xD

Warship turned into a cape sounds cool too, since it could fire cannonballs and shit. xD

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I couldn't use much of the Hira in Dressrosa, but I did manipulate the earth/ground into weapons for a bit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

XD
That was in Wurp, right? Damn man. That fight was insane.

My dream DF that I wanted to make back on Wurp was with the fabric fruit. Going full Kamen Rider. But the clothes it creates can't or couldn't bestow any buffs. It only grants resistance to certain elements or was simply for fashion only.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My original idea with the Hira was to stack durability to epic proportions.

Use the Hira to turn Adam Wood, Pacifista Steel, Bakumetal and Diamond into clothing, and wear it in layers of undershirts, jackets, a coat, a cape, etc..

The Adam Wood presence would even offer immunity to electricity, due to wood not being a conductor. All the metal ones would offer good protection against fire. Diamond against cutting.

Good stuff. xD

Warship turned into a cape sounds cool too, since it could fire cannonballs and shit. xD
Nah you probably wouldn't be able to wear it since its so long and insanely heavy. I recall Ellie even said so.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Loving this bout against Kallavan. Round 2, Fight!
[automerge]1642177261[/automerge]
Aight, I re-updated Vinlandia, and MF multiple times today.
Old man resting a bit.

:catdying:

Last edited:
Top Bottom