General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it's fine for me. I enjoyed the world building enough, and its current esports arc.

It's much better than reading power fantasy stuffs :pepehands:
Like HxH that much information on paper is hard to follow :larsicry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI updated.

Really loving the dynamic atm.

The whole Big Mom/Kaidou part already had lots of progression from all the way back in Wano, so it's now all culminating in one grand battle - with little overarching story, just pure badass fighting.

But then, running parallel to it, is the Sasaki part with Ichi as host, which is underlaying an unparalleled story of history. Almost like the Big Mom vs. La Spada / Kaidou vs Kallavan is the fight in the front, while the Sasaki part is the story narration in the back.

Shit will come together so epically toward the end.

And surprisingly, Akira will play a huge role post his fight against Katakuri. Fun stuff.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Dream

You had 1 post last week and 1 post the week before with ur second PC, that doesn't constitute activity, so make sure you delete. Don't post in advance and edit in links later, unless you're guaranteed to do it. I do it, but I also make like 10 posts a week and usually edit in my links in a matter of hours.

I don't wanna have to go checking back if people edited their links in xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Dream

You had 1 post last week and 1 post the week before with ur second PC, that doesn't constitute activity, so make sure you delete. Don't post in advance and edit in links later, unless you're guaranteed to do it. I do it, but I also make like 10 posts a week and usually edit in my links in a matter of hours.

I don't wanna have to go checking back if people edited their links in xD
Maybe I should be checking it too. But I have good faith.

I will post the salary report now.

Top Bottom