General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really think this item should be changed. It's a massive unfair advantage for those races that have a negative mind stat.

Giants get
  • +8 Strength
  • +7 Vitality
  • -2 Mind
That is already 13 points every ten levels compared to Humans, who only get 9. And then they can upgrade that to 15. That's two extra points every ten levels, so at level 100 it's basically another +20 item.

Larsi, Ziosa and Kakashi have PCs of those races. Coincidence?

Also @kakashi19283 look what I found in the Master thread:
Ahahahahahahahaa xD
[automerge]1660256312[/automerge]
Holy shit ... @Ichimonji posted in the festival O_O

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You got like dozen of monsters, Sea is probably one of the few here that knows a lot of them.

Only played world and forgot half of them by the end. Their names at least.
I do play alot of MH games. I can recall all of the mainline series monsters but the only ones that I can't remember are the frontier ones. 800+ hours in World don't lie :pepehmm:

Some stuffs are inspired by MH. For example Cerberus in Serapis for Gambit has a green flame wall that is slightly inspired from Rise's Magnemalo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
alright.

so who wants to create an island with Diamante's fruit as a reward? :pepemusic:
We could put... In Chongqing... And have people fight a high level NPC for the Hira :pepelaugh:

thats what im gonna do

Jade: Logia
Sentient Beast NPC: Paramecia
Other NPC: Zoan
I would have probably went for the Kage if not for the Zoan for my PC.

And replace the zombie with shadow warriors from Solo Leveling :dogkek:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really think this item should be changed. It's a massive unfair advantage for those races that have a negative mind stat.

Giants get
  • +8 Strength
  • +7 Vitality
  • -2 Mind
That is already 13 points every ten levels compared to Humans, who only get 9. And then they can upgrade that to 15. That's two extra points every ten levels, so at level 100 it's basically another +20 item.

Larsi, Ziosa and Kakashi have PCs of those races. Coincidence?

Also @kakashi19283 look what I found in the Master thread:
its definitely a coincidence for me, i have been this race since before the item exist or even the shop itself opened lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Everything ok, my man? :ghostie:
Not anymore. My worst nightmare just came true. I made a mistake. On the internet. Where everyone can see. With my favorite username. Everyone will know. I should've double and triple checked. This is so embarrassing.

My problem wasn't with you, but with the way this item makes certain races far more powerful, while others get left behind. A sentient beast PC gets 40 extra stat points at level 100, while a skypean doesn't even get the opportunity.
I know that those races also have other restrictions that humans don't have, like not being able to be cyborgs or having a mind stat above 80, but that is already balanced out by them having higher base stats to begin with. (With the exception of the Lunarians. And maybe some of those hybrid races.) Now there is an item that allows them to both get around those restrictions and get an extra stat increase.
It was balanced, and then one side gets two options to get more powerful. Imagine an item in the shop "Fourth +20 item but only for fishmen".

(Also, it appears that buying the item once both removes the negative points and the stat cap for mind. At least Kakashi, a game master, lists only one purchase of it in his character bio, but has both benefits. Though, as I have so devastatingly been made aware, things might be misleading in that regard.)

I will cease my rambling for now, for I am on my phone while I should be sleeping, and am still shaking from making a mistake. But I will return tomorrow, with more coherency and better thought out arguments. I'll be thinking about this all night and day. And next week. And on my deathbed. On the goddamn internet. I should have checked...

Top Bottom