General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Magimasterkarp

None of us see any problems with that item.

Comparing the extra 20 points to a +20 substat item is absurd, because the point of the +20 items is not the points, but the fact that you go over the cap. It's all about caps. Below the cap stats are not that useful, above the cap stats are.

Level 100 chars have everything maxed out anyway, it's only about getting above caps, a lot of us level 100s don't even have anywhere to put our regular points in. I went with like 50 points unused for a long time, so did Gambit.

As for the x3 multiplier hybrid Humandrill thing, I have no idea how I forgot that lmao. Because I'm pretty sure I even made that rule lmao.

I wonder if the ''ignore racial restriction'' item could solve that problem and allow the x3? Since it's not just for stats. @Ziosa @Ichimonji @Larsi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi, Ziosa and Kakashi have PCs of those races. Coincidence?
Also, you know I'm cool with you and we all take feedback here, but please don't insinuate something like this. You don't go and accuse people of corruption or cheating or giving themselves benefits just like that.

I gave my Mera Mera no Mi back to circulation for free just so people could use Sabo as a NPC, I completely nerfed myself and Gambit because we were too broken at a time, etc..

My char is maxed out in every way and can reach the highest DPR with ease, I really have no need for some profound cheating to get some silly extra 20 points for my 5th MA. That's ridiculous.

P.S. Not to mention I've had Sasaki for like a year now and I only purchased that item a few weeks ago, so I clearly didn't choose the race based on how I'd get to use that item to get extra 20 stats. xD

The x3 humandrill hybrid thing though is a good catch, and I still stand by that rule from when I made it. Really not sure how it slipped through the cracks lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
By that logic we could all simply have humans with different features. But that's just my own feeling on the matter I like diversity in games/RPGs.

I get that it was a joke btw :p
Yeah. Though I tend to stick to more human looking races, I do like seeing a lot of different races around.

Side note: I am 17k exp away from getting King's haki and remaining at level 85 to get advanced King's haki... D:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aight removed Rokushiki from Sasaki so that the multiplier stuff is sorted. I could have just made him a full Humandrill but eh... I like him as a half Human half Humandrill for his story.

And I guess I can just copy some Rokushiki techniques later on with my Humandrill Mimicking. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aight removed Rokushiki from Sasaki so that the multiplier stuff is sorted. I could have just made him a full Humandrill but eh... I like him as a half Human half Humandrill for his story.

And I guess I can just copy some Rokushiki techniques later on with my Humandrill Mimicking. xD
Or the various variations of Soru and Geppo that nearly everyone has lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright folks, the poll is over! Looks like ''flight'' is still the most popular, though I hate myself for not having included a camoflouge animal, as I'm sure invisibility would have been a popular choice too. Oh well...

The winners are big birds!

Next poll, we keep it going with the Zoan theme!

If Zoans could be aquatic animals as well, which would you choose? Pick 1 only!
A type of whale
A type of shark
A type of dolphin
A type of octopus
A type of squid
An electric eel
A crocodile or aligator
A mantis shrimp
A type of fish (state which)
A type of sea snake

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm I have 80 substat points unused for MA....

Really want the Ryushoken tbh, can't learn it though. I also don't feel like making a southern dragon fist custom MA which the ryushoken is based on. :blobthink:

Top Bottom