General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the middle of this likely shock to Morrow, a Vampirate took charge. Cletus Dragon launched himself towards the man whose aura shook the very air. With an ambushed chuckle, Bullet tossed Pandaman towards the approaching man at blurring speeds, much faster than even Cletus. If Cletus tried to catch him, Bullet would suddenly disappear from his position, appearing diagonally to Cletus’ left mere inches before Pandaman was caught, his massive fist already upon the Lunarian. If successful, it would launch Cletus towards the distance, towards the stands, with Pandaman not too far behind, his body set to crash into Cletus’ own.

A statement punch.

Assuming, but not deciding, Cletus and Pandaman were sent away to crash in the stands, Bullet would turn to the Worst Generation. This was the moment. The air began to shift, to vibrate. Bullet’s eyes began to pulsate. Suddenly, the Demon Heir’s eyes would widen. A sweeping blast of terrible haki swept the entire Center Lake, all of it. Thousands of pirates fell. Even those captains of the Worst Generation fell to their knees. An aura like no other. One of the chosen ones. That of a demon.

[Bullet] “KNEEL!”
:pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited:
[automerge]1664502762[/automerge]
@Landayan @Cross

So is there a post order now, or can I post before you guys? Because Cletus is taking the hit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yah. It's better if u post first. But u need to do it immediately as I have already finishedy draft.

Shit is going wild
I'm working on the post as we speak. As you can see I am hyped, posting motivation is boosted by +20
[automerge]1664509111[/automerge]
@Landayan you may proceed
[automerge]1664514955[/automerge]
The centre of the battlefield came to light and life. But neath the surface lay darkness and death. Two fates. But not for long, all should rise and fall.

And as if perfectly planned out, Bonney recalled her spell on Gambit, turning him back to his adulthood. And as soon as he returned, he morphed into the demon he became.

Then, Prince Landayan Morrow drove to the centre stage, revealing himself as the Prince of all Pirates; in front of the rumoured Heir to the Throne, none other than the Demon Heir himself, Douglas fucking Bullet. Desolation is nigh. Two successors. Who must be the victor?

A declaration. Face-to-face. Grin of Bullet's face. Bloodlust on the Prince's veins. The former lift his head up high like a true crowned heir he is. But the prince won't stumble and fall. Henceforth, words are revealed into the prince's ears. "?!!"

Gambit rolled his fists into mad knuckles after hearing the insult and his father's whereabouts. For years, the prince longed for validation and that's his greatest weakness. He longed for a family that he never had. He longed for love. Stunned, the prince couldn't move for a while, recalling all the hardships he's had. Once a noble prince who had everything but adoration turned into an assassin, serving mafia families in North Blue. But meeting T-Bag would change the course of the tides for finally, the bond that he once lost would be retributed. This incident would change his life for he once again learn how to trust people. And when he sailed to the Grand Line, he met @Larsi, a father figure to him. But every time it happened, the father figure he considered would always vanish in the wind. The 12th Royal Blacksmith disappeared in his youth. King Sapiro betrayed his heart. Larsi, killed by an enemy pirate. And last but not least, General Magiting, angered by the death of his son.

And whilst the prince was busy gathering his sanity over the mockery, Cletus blitzed Bullet in an attempt to retrieve the riddle. But before he could even reach the target, Douglas blurred in sight only to re-emerge at his front, dealing a massive right cross into his entire body ─ the size of Bullet's own fist! Everything happened so fast that Gambit whilst spaced out wouldn't react in time. He would only yell in shock. "Kid, noo!"

There, Cletus cut through the air, whistling as Bullet tossed Pandaman to trail him. The two bodies collided in rapid succession before finally crashing to the lower box of the arena. Gambit turned to them, worried about him. He needed validation of whether he was alive or not. He turned to his subordinates around the area. "Go and check Cletus.". And the men would follow. However, as he ordered his goons, Bullet showed up closer to them and the rest of the Worst Generation. They all knew shit is about to befall. And it did.

Bullet unleashed his demonic aura across the land, knocking out those who are weak in an instant. But before it could even reach his men, Gambit would show both anger and respect to the olympian physique standing across the field by returning the favour of mutual insult. Euphemism.

The Vampirate Prince mirrored his resolve as he glowed in crimson blood with his diamond emblem on his forehead. As they beamed in hatred. The vampire flapped his wings once outwards before finally unloosing his emotions and willpower at once. A rippling shockwave of Haki burst from his core cutting the air space itself. As it fanned out across the other, streams of black lightning spiralled along with it. And they finally clashed! Two massive shockwaves of different philosophies ramified, signifying their positions in this battle of succession. Two Kings. One champion. Battle for supremacy. They would keep on the struggle. Pushing back and forth. Gambit grinned in return, seizing the moment.

[CRACKLES!]
[WHOOSH!]

Gambit's Haki control would allow himself to knock a selected people only, saving those who cherished his crew. And he spoke finally.

"Douglas Bullet. The Demon Heir. And the man who cut bread with my real father. You have no idea how honoured I am to finally face someone trailing the Pirate King. How does it feel living in the shadow of your Pirate Lord? And not even having the chance to retribute your chances?"

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"
, Gambit laughed like a demon.

"If I am a failure. What else shall we call you? You. Have. No. Remaining purpose that lingers in this world. You're a lost cause!"

The Prince of Hiraya, Captain of the Silver Vampirates held his warhammers in an X position across his face, covering it. In a 1/1000th of a second, the prince swung the hammers bursting forward before it unleashed a projectile of X-shaped air-compressed slash towards Bullet. A warm welcome it was.
DPR: B
Total DPR: 7. Mountain Level
Note: I don't have a specific technique for this but my weapons are graded B and A respectively. I will only go with B without Haki infusion. It's just for flavour.
It has begun :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited:

Last edited:
Top Bottom