General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The beauty of life return is that it is dependant on your creativity.
Yea and the nice part is I've had Life Return on WURP as well so I have all the ideas/techs already.

And Life Return fits him too, since he's an all hearing all seeing monkey sage. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea and the nice part is I've had Life Return on WURP as well so I have all the ideas/techs already.

And Life Return fits him too, since he's an all hearing all seeing monkey sage. xD
I still have all of my WURP bios, but I doubt I'll make characters here similar to my characters there

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still have all of my WURP bios, but I doubt I'll make characters here similar to my characters there
Just so you know Ichi and I (and by extension Guren) have sort of decided that this universe here is set a couple of decades after the WURP one, in case you ever want to make an older version of one of your characters from WURP, or a descendant of theirs. Can be as a NPC too, personal or a GM one.

A 60-70 year old Irra does exist here. In fact she has made an appearance at some point. xD

And her appearance pic is badass. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just so you know Ichi and I (and by extension Guren) have sort of decided that this universe here is set a couple of decades after the WURP one, in case you ever want to make an older version of one of your characters from WURP, or a descendant of theirs. Can be as a NPC too, personal or a GM one.

A 60-70 year old Irra does exist here. In fact she has made an appearance at some point. xD

And her appearance pic is badass. xD
Hmm that means Cage could exist here. I'll ponder on that idea.

Top Bottom