General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You ain't wrong. It's a good show. In fact it was the first anime I saw together with my wife lmao.

But the MAL ratings and reviews are so stupid they made me not like it lol. It really doesn't deserve the #1 spot over some of the other anime. >_>
Now we're at the core. You just hate the fanbase lol. I can get behind that at the very least.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imagine being so upset a popularity contest doesnt agree with his own views lol
To be fair though, that fanbase is a bit rabid lol. But that's every show at a certain level of popularity and critical acclaim, I guess. But yeah I don't really give a damn about MAL.

I mean bleach is there at third. I am a bleach fanboy, and even I can wholeheartedly say that the plot for the final arc really doesn't make it the 'third-best' show ever lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To be fair though, that fanbase is a bit rabid lol. But that's every show at a certain level of popularity and critical acclaim, I guess. But yeah I don't really give a damn about MAL.

I mean bleach is there at third. I am a bleach fanboy, and even I can wholeheartedly say that the plot for the final arc really doesn't make it the 'third-best' show ever lol.
AOT and Kimetsu both have worst fanbase than FMA

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Prince of All Pirates raged through the wind with his warhammers in tow. His technique called Nirvana lit the warhammers and swung them upwards and downwards, like a wolf mauling its prey. The Demon Heir is the strongest indeed for the prince's attack was decimated in its majority with his fist and willpower alone. And alone he is so.

As Bullet announced that, a massive shockwave and lightning spread forth in all directions when their respective attacks collided. It quickly took the form of an elliptical disc ramifying from their hearts and beyond. The entire battlefield was engulfed with their demonstrated strength and willpower. It changed the atmosphere and the terrain of the entire Delta Island. A true showcase of the battle for succession.

"We all acknowledge that! Even he was so certain of that!", Morrow screamed with all his heart before readying his next combination of 7 princes of hell.

"But being the strongest doesn't make you King!", he continued and so was the clash.

Several exchanges of punches and hammers were sent to both parties but in the end, the prince would triumph for he never battles all alone. He carries the will of all the people he cares about. And those who already fell. For a moment, he saw the images of all his comrades who are currently battling against the world government. Each and one of them.

T-Bag roared, "Hell Memories!"

A huge marine vessel capsized the moment his blazing leg landed on its starboard. It was set on fire thereafter.

Prince Namor followed the same level of spirit, "Rising Namor!"

Namor rapidly spun with his trident lifted over his head. From that spin, a whirlpool gathers around him. And after he leapt midair, he tossed himself at the opponent's ships dealing a massive devastating blow.

KG stepped up, too and called forth all the demons in him, "Howling of the Wolves!"

Garnett swung his massive cursed axe using his giant arms downwards before it unloosed a dozen of wolf-shaped compressed air blasts and red energy. Both mixtures of elements exploded upon contact with the marine ships.

"Super Deadpool III!", Ryan Reynolds screamed with his two katanas and raid suit on as he channelled the blades with Haki to land a devastating downward pound to the ships of their enemies.

The Lady crashed the event. Her Pink Raid Suit activated. She hovered over the enemy fleet before casting down upon them a toxic smoke. She whispered, "Pink Hornet..."

Many marines fell. More others were left injured. Ships are destroyed to their fullest if not left incapable of sailing. The 5 Dark Knights of the Silver Vampirates almost claimed the victor as they all float in the air using their (Germa) very technologies. Until.

The five fleet commanders of the Soviet Armada saw the incoming Hero of the Marines. All of them shivered in fear. They knew they are no match against him in a head-on fight. But they are many. T-Bag rushed to the front. But as he did, many of their soldiers fell against the tremendous willpower of the oldest Monkey alive. Hundreds of thuds were heard across the 26 vessels of the Vampirates Fleet. Even the likes of Koza, Freeza, Janemba, and Lady Aramis's feet tremble. They all stepped backwards dramatically. How would they respond?

T-Bag, "The Chief is fighting for supremacy at this very moment. Remember what he said when we get here!"

With that single reminder, the remaining powerhouses of the entire ensemble of dark horses got back up. They all wielded their respective gears tightly. So tight that no man would ever take it away from them.

T-Bag roared once more, "To Glory!"

Vampirates: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The five commanders rushed Garp trying to deal him their respective strongest attacks all at once. All in anticipation of what the Hero of the Marines could do. "Bring it on Hero of the Marines!"

T-Bag: "Ifrit Jambe!"
Prince Namor: "Ultimate Technique, Emperor of the Deep!"
KG: "Anything is Possible, Sparking!"
Reynolds: "Super Deadpool Endgame!"
Lady Manaka: "Heart Bypass Surgery!"

A compound and convoluted mixture of Blue Flames, a compressed water pressure taking the form of Sea Kings, red energies from the giant axe, air slashes, and streams of poisons erupted from the 5 Fleet Commanders.

And then the scene shifted back to Gambit and remembered all his fallen comrades against Blackbeard and his Titanic captains. Vice-captain Minuano, Eve, Drago, and many more others died protecting their base. Last but not least, Captain Larsi.

"No one could ever live on the seas completely alone!", Morrow yelled at Bullet as they were about to rally with their respective final bouts. At this moment, Bullet was caught off guard, realising how the prince's words resonated the same as his former captain and reason to live when he was younger. And with that, the 6th and the final blow rammed against the behemoth he once was. Gambit's hammers dug against the body of the Heir, contorting it before it was sent plummeting back to the ground.

"You are the strongest! But I─"

"I am Landayan Morrow! Prince of all Hirayans! The 14th Royal Blacksmith! And I will be the man who will become the PIRATE KING!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
, he roared in conjunction with the uproars of his comrades battling at the sea.

"WE ARE!"

Gambit landed on the ground thereafter. His body's got bruises and cuts and burns. He was panting heavily. Heaving his head and his shoulders, he looked for his pocket for one last cigar, and he found one miraculously. He lit it up using his fire hammer and looked upon the fallen Demon Heir. He shouted to the world and all the heavyweights present there today.

"Nobody takes over the seas all by himself. Let that sink in. Huff. Huff. Huff."

As he spoke, the crowd cheered whilst the walls Bullet made all over Delta Island started to crumble and fall. He picked up his denden mushi and spoke to someone. Clank.

"Cletus boy. Is Pandaman Ok? We need to get the final treasure now. And one more thing, take the old woman fighting against my master."

Clank.

The key to the next event has been unravelled. What would befall next is anyone's guess. But with the self-proclaimed King of all Pirates' actions and his endless attempts in allying with the strongest kingdoms in opposition to the World Government, hell is the only viable option we all could hope for in the future.

:poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imagine being so upset a popularity contest doesnt agree with his own views lol
It's not that lol.

My top 5 fave anime are nowhere near the top 5 on MAL, I couldn't care less.

It's the fact that FMA:B has a totally toxic fanbase that goes and downvotes all anime that dethrone it from the #1 spot, just to bring FMA:B back up. They go and they put the mark ''1'' on any anime that dethrones it (thousands of toxic fans do this) just to lower its score so FMA:B comes back on top lol. It's retarded. xD

There's been youtube videos about it many times and even complaints on the MAL forum.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's not that lol.

My top 5 fave anime are nowhere near the top 5 on MAL, I couldn't care less.

It's the fact that FMA:B has a totally toxic fanbase that goes and downvotes all anime that dethrone it from the #1 spot, just to bring FMA:B back up. They go and they put the mark ''1'' on any anime that dethrones it (thousands of toxic fans do this) just to lower its score so FMA:B comes back on top lol. It's retarded. xD

There's been youtube videos about it many times and even complaints on the MAL forum.
I mean that's my point lol, that's how popularity polls often work out

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don’t hype it, them NPCs are sinking imaginary ships and killing imaginary soldiers :datea:
I've been rewatching Samurai Champloo lately when my gf isn't watch Rue Paul's Drag Race or the Batchelor/Love is Blind.

She's not allowed to watch it with me though. She talks shit on older anime and I am not going to let her talk shit on the G.O.A.T
To watch Samurai Champloo, Imma need to be concentrated on it. I'm looking for a lowkey one that I can use as a background noise. I've done my yearly rewatch of Entourage, Soprano and Grey's Anatomy already 😭

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imagine the Garp Galaxy Punch in the anime... and imagine if you were seeing it for the first time without getting ''spoiled'' by the manga first.

I can't even... xD
Emily is going to see the Garp Galaxy Punch without spoilers... probably... she did spoil Ace's death during Marineford. She wouldn't watch the actual episode for like 2 weeks because she liked "Daddy Ace". Then she recently spoiled Sabo showing up and getting the Mera. That annoyed me because Sabo being alive was such a big deal for me. 🙃

I already know what she will say too... "Where was this power when Garp was watching Ace die!?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don’t hype it, them NPCs are sinking imaginary ships and killing imaginary soldiers :datea:

To watch Samurai Champloo, Imma need to be concentrated on it. I'm looking for a lowkey one that I can use as a background noise. I've done my yearly rewatch of Entourage, Soprano and Grey's Anatomy already 😭
You want background anime? Uhhh... Shaman King got a reboot on Netflix. The entire series. It looks really good. Toriko is a fun background anime... Katekyo Hitman Reborn is solid for background anime too... I mean... the first 20 episodes makes you think that it is a slice of life anime or something.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You want background anime? Uhhh... Shaman King got a reboot on Netflix. The entire series. It looks really good. Toriko is a fun background anime... Katekyo Hitman Reborn is solid for background anime too... I mean... the first 20 episodes makes you think that it is a slice of life anime or something.
Shaman King ks interesting but is it like the previous one or like the manga (Trip to hell and all) ?

With Kaka shitting on FMA, I’m inches away from watching the 60+ episodes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
don't be salty because you never manage to land a single hit.
I know it has been a year before Ichi's update but Read the other posts old man 😭
WG has not a lot of ships, they are not fighting, they are running away. So the logistics is weird in your post. >.>
[automerge]1681138452[/automerge]
Festival posted in
Cmetus really went after G ? She’s going to beat his ass

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know it has been a year before Ichi's update but Read the other posts old man 😭
WG has not a lot of ships, they are not fighting, they are running away. So the logistics is weird in your post. >.>
[automerge]1681138452[/automerge]

Cmetus really went after G ? She’s going to beat his ass
what is weird about attacking a running fleet? it's all for closure purposes right now. it was over. we are positioning Garp to launch that Galaxy punch. read it again.

Top Bottom