Uncle Shay needs to be on a show with Swagu or Ryan Clark. Maybe something only about NFL.No one can work with Skip for long. Skip did f up. Love me some Unc!
Nah, Unc needs to do NBA commentary too. I mean, the Unc vs. Grizzlies was LEGENDARY!Uncle Shay needs to be on a show with Swagu or Ryan Clark. Maybe something only about NFL.
You might as well be speaking in tongues right now.Nah, Unc needs to do NBA commentary too. I mean, the Unc vs. Grizzlies was LEGENDARY!
![]()
Assuming you mean host, you're gonna want to post a request here: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/territories.95/Naval Battle - Treasure Pirates
The Treasure Pirates are a pirate crew led by Mad Treasure, a notorious treasure hunter who cares more about the thrill of seeking treasure rather than acquiring treasure itself.thrillerbark.com
I need a GM? to start this mission?
Just finished the demo 5 minutes ago. You weren’t kidding! Did not see that brother twist coming! Like you said, the characters really come through and fighting is smooth. Although I did not care for the Ekion fight gameplay.I implore everyone here with a ps5 to play the ff16 demo.
God damn this will be special.
Hey bro xDI really dunno what to say after all these years tbh.
I wanted him to fight with Ja's father that night.Nah, Unc needs to do NBA commentary too. I mean, the Unc vs. Grizzlies was LEGENDARY!
![]()
No spoiling, I'm only 1 hour in, lots of cinematicsJust finished the demo 5 minutes ago. You weren’t kidding! Did not see that brother twist coming! Like you said, the characters really come through and fighting is smooth. Although I did not care for the Ekion fight gameplay.
I was so impressed, I pre-ordered the game. Next week!
Also, my PSN is DrJPR. I had sent you a friend request!






What?
i think he's read what happens in FF16What?
More like played iti think he's read what happens in FF16
what did you think of it?More like played it

I like the story, despite having no diversity in the game. Gameplay is weird because you can't parry, I might buy it thowhat did you think of it?
I've yet yet to get passed the first part though had my brother spoil what happen to me![]()
I do plan to buy it just might end up buying it once i get my paymentI like the story, despite having no diversity in the game. Gameplay is weird because you can't parry, I might buy it tho
Wassup lol, I spent last night looking for faceclaimsHey bro xD
You mean for an avi?Wassup lol, I spent last night looking for faceclaims