- Messages
- 4,207
- Reaction score
- 10,703
- Points
- 12,250
- Salty Doubloons
- 58,052
Kaka literally used this meme

Kaka literally used this meme

Guren gave it to me xDKaka literally used this meme![]()
Don't forget that's just part of it >_>
I didn't laugh because I didn’t get it. Have I been lost is track?Boy do we (the GM team) have a good detective story cooking up for ya'll.
@Gambit will die laughing when he hears this
Lost? Lmao. You make yourself sound like a victim
It’s Nunya.I didn't laugh because I didn’t get it. Have I been lost is track?
This man is spicy like Ice Spice, I like.Don't mention my name then for something I don't have a fucking business then.
Who's going to Egghead?There'll be a nice boom soon enough, Egghead is starting, 1-2 new events will start, manga will come off of its hiatus in a month, etc.. So it'll be lots happening xD
Ichi and Gambit with their 2nd PCs.Who's going to Egghead?
I am a victimLost? Lmao. You make yourself sound like a victim

A victim of his own actionsI am a victim![]()

A victim of his own actions![]()

I am a victim![]()