It’s why I want my revengeA bit messy

It’s why I want my revengeA bit messy


Check Dennis Bio and get ideas there.Now I need a botany moveset![]()
Kallavan had granted him the ability to fly unhindered. While not using that ability just yet
In the meantime his feet would stay off the ground, soaring a meter or two just above it.

Link ?Check Dennis Bio and get ideas there.
No it's Dennis not Link.Link ?
I wanted to use it for the event. But as always, I'm a great samaritan.After how long Cross, says he wants the Bara Bara no Mi, only for him to sell it
![]()
Outside that only Briss Island post to make, tomorrow the day.
If anyone responds within the next 2 days, I'll try make another post.
@Larsi @Gambit @Ichimonji @Einsauer

Link to the bioNo it's Dennis not Link.
Ah, but it will be, just the other event.I wanted to use it for the event.
Ain’t no Kurama thereIf only you could sort bio section alphabetically. It already is by default, you say?

Must be lost in the weedsAin’t no Kurama there![]()
Plant some*Create some
![]()
Branching out into new punsYou're really "Popping" with these
![]()
Yeah, mostly some defensive moves.Create some
![]()