Tbh I also wasn't a fan in the beginning, then it grew on me. So let's give it time.Maybe it's just the western audiences, but the reaction from them for the Gear 5 transformation is a bit bizarre lol
Tbh I also wasn't a fan in the beginning, then it grew on me. So let's give it time.Maybe it's just the western audiences, but the reaction from them for the Gear 5 transformation is a bit bizarre lol
Devil's Voice already says you can intimidate anyone over the whole island like Shanks in Wano.Can the CoC perk ( x2 the distance) works with Devil Voice ?
Hey bro, can u clear the one I sent in Exp?Devil's Voice already says you can intimidate anyone over the whole island like Shanks in Wano.
Ye just came home, secHey bro, can u clear the one I sent in Exp?
More like doubling the range for K.ODevil's Voice already says you can intimidate anyone over the whole island like Shanks in Wano.
Take all the time you need, I need to make a post for Guren too, completely forgot about it@Emperor Cross I'll post in the BG when I get home



End product looked great!Hi everyone, a quick announcement. I've started my YouTube channel. Never thought I would but here I am. My channel is about anime art, speed art, photo manipulation etc.
In this video I'm creating a Zoro header/banner.
Thanks a lot, I'm taking suggestions. If you want some character art, banner anything, write in the comments below the video.End product looked great!
Good luck with the job!So finished my interview and hope I get the "congratulations you got the job"
Anyways will work on my Briss post
thanks and crossing my fingers I doGood luck with the job!
