That was quickwelp didn't get the job, oh well
![]()
That was quickwelp didn't get the job, oh well
![]()
Bruhwelp didn't get the job, oh well
![]()
That sucks man, I'm sorrywelp didn't get the job, oh well
![]()
Let me alsp say its only been a week since you said we should have two lmao. And I've only done active work on it for two days.Ohhh, man. No spoilers, but I CANNOT WAIT for the announcement of the second event!![]()
![]()

Good luck man.So finished my interview and hope I get the "congratulations you got the job"
Anyways will work on my Briss post
Shouldve probably kept reading there lolGood luck man.
Imagine if he quoted Dream's post and was like ''Sorry to hear about your job man... make sure you post a comment about it on my video!''Shouldve probably kept reading there lol
Btw, in the future, keep self promo to profile posts, and if there's already one on the sidebar on the forum, delete that one before posting a new one.
This dude is chill lolended up dozing off
![]()
WhichSeems like people really like the background I went with for Kallavan![]()
Sovereign war i assumeWhich
My boy Akira is lost for purpose if La Spada ain't there lmaoI like that mine has almost nothing to do with anything
Probably yesSun Wukong is CP9 or 0 ?