
I was busyLow activities this week aye
Big-Eye needs to rest. He was making too much of them big ass posts.I was busy
Guren was gaming
Larsi is being lazy
xD


@Emperor Cross i think its time to update these100 x 5 = 500
Strength: 60+(1x10)+(3x10)= 100 + 20
Speed: 70+(3x10)+10(MA)=110
110*2=220
-Reaction:110 + 10 (Mind)
-Movement:110
Vitality:79+(2x10)+5(MA)=104
104*2= 208
-Durability:104
-Stamina:104
Mind : 91
91*2 = 182
-Medicine :100
-Botany : 82
Haki : 100
100*2=200
Armament [Offensive]= 100+20
Observation [Awareness]= 100
Conqueror
Martial Arts: 100=100
100*2=200
-Rokushiki : 100 + 20
- Fishman Karate :100
-Dials [PERK]

Mind Stat Boosts
Investing in Mind's main stat provides boosts based on your stat bracket. You can choose to boost your strength, speed, or vitality. You are not allowed to select the same stat more than once, and having two or more Mind main stats does not result in stacking benefits. However, they can be combined with Fighting Style boosts.
41: +5
81: +5, +5
100: +5, +5, +5
It’s already been replaced in the Event. Imma wait before I touch anything in my bio.@Emperor Cross i think its time to update these![]()
I got only 2 places, im just tired asf lolIt is a slow week. I got nowhere to post.![]()
Gambit doesn’t want to pass Larsi and Kaka’s turns. >.>It is a slow week. I got nowhere to post.![]()
I said I'll post tomorrowGambit doesn’t want to pass Larsi and Kaka’s turns. >.>
You're not even in the storyYou add more distractions for the little fish.@Emperor Cross What's the Angry react in Orange town for?You're not even in the story

I said I'll post tomorrow

Little do you know, Polo's gonna stay on Orange town a little while longerYou add more distractions for the little fish.![]()
and it's by requestMy son can’t create his masterpiece if he’s distracted.Little do you know, Polo's gonna stay on Orange town a little while longerand it's by request



I got only 2 places, im just tired asf lol
I'm just a host, I'm doing what am toldMy son can’t create his masterpiece if he’s distracted.![]()

My son can’t create his masterpiece if he’s distracted.![]()

WanoIt is a slow week. I got nowhere to post.![]()
