Nope. Got plans for it xD@Kaka wanna sell that Doku Doku?
Nope. Got plans for it xD@Kaka wanna sell that Doku Doku?
I figuredNope. Got plans for it xD
Once again, the proof that I am a team player.With Cross buying the Nika, guess him wanting to purchase other DFs are over with.
Enter God_Usopun
Nope xD@Kaka would you sell me the Doku? Got plans for it.
I have 218 DC, Buying this.
New DC = 18 DC.
The prophesied child is born. #NewMessiahI have 218 DC, Buying this.
New DC = 18 DC.
Better reaction when it’s the MVP. >.>FINALLLLLLY LETS FUCKING GO!!!! Time to reading shaarib's story religiously
You'll get your hype reacts when Sharrib starts cookingBetter reaction when it’s the MVP. >.>
Yea his behavior seems super mature, I was surprised too.I had no idea Shaarib was so young lol
Couldn't buy the x6 before the NIka.Cross bought Nika and x6 multiplier on the same day, my man doing all the moves at once. xD

What's your new stats looking like?Couldn't buy the x6 before the NIka.![]()
None too big, I will switch the +20 in STR for Awakening next time I buy 50K exp.What's your new stats looking like?
Wait we allowed more x3 substat increases with a DF now?None too big, I will switch the +20 in STR for Awakening next time I buy 50K exp.
91 x 6 = 546
Strength: 55+(1x10)+(3x10)+5(MA)= 100 +20
Speed: 70+(3x10)+5(MA)=105
105*2=210
-Reaction:105
-Movement:105
Vitality:80+(2x10)+5(MA)+15(DF)=120
120*2= 240
-Durability:120
-Stamina:120
Devil Fruit : 100
Haki : 81
81*2=162
Armament [Offensive]= 100+20
Observation [Awareness]= 62
Conqueror
Martial Arts: 100=100
100*2=200
-Rokushiki : 100 + 20
- Fishman Karate :100
-Dials [PERK]
+20 x 3 = 60

Am I forced to buy Awakening then ?Wait we allowed more x3 substat increases with a DF now?![]()



You might as well use the +20 in Rokushiki for AwakeningI won’t say no to any of your build tho Kaka.
Am I forced to buy Awakening then ?![]()