General RP General Chat

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swear it used to also say that 100 could be put in the substat regardless of level post-purchase, must've been changed or something lol
Devil fruit awakening:
Can be bought 1 time.
Description: Gives your devil fruit +20 stat points(only applicable if you have 100 mastery, but you will also be able to have 100 mastery at any level, regardless of stat caps.) This allows for another strong addittion to your devil fruits power. Talk to the Gorosei for approval of said ability before purchase.
Requires: level 70
Price: 120.000 EXP

you were probably mixing it up with this one

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Devil fruit awakening:
Can be bought 1 time.
Description: Gives your devil fruit +20 stat points(only applicable if you have 100 mastery, but you will also be able to have 100 mastery at any level, regardless of stat caps.) This allows for another strong addittion to your devil fruits power. Talk to the Gorosei for approval of said ability before purchase.

not him it was me lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gives your devil fruit +20 stat points(only applicable if you have 100 mastery, but you will also be able to have 100 mastery at any level, regardless of stat caps.) This allows for another strong addittion to your devil fruits power.
it was in regarding needing 100 in a sub stat and i was referring to the stat caps

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tainted as hell, get back on topic, young man!
omg guys run! Larsi showed up! -I mean...

so substas are really just multiplied by 2 and so that how I did the math so you dont have 21 in swordsmanship if you have 21 martial arts @Emperor Cross you would really have 42!!!! IN MARTIAL ARTS!!!! :feelstrashman:

(p.s.s Larsi may have won in this regard but he wont win in the RP :devilish:)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
omg guys run! Larsi showed up! -I mean...

so substas are really just multiplied by 2 and so that how I did the math so you dont have 21 in swordsmanship if you have 21 martial arts @Emperor Cross you would really have 42!!!! IN MARTIAL ARTS!!!! :feelstrashman:

(p.s.s Larsi may have won in this regard but he wont win in the RP :devilish:)
at this rate no one is gonna win the rp lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't see why not
Sweet thanks.

Now I just need to think about which NPC I'll feed it to lol
Devil fruit awakening:
Can be bought 1 time.

I knew I wasn't imagining things :ROFLMAO:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
btw @joby doing this new sig was pretty interesting... I hadn't even noticed until now that Shalki was getting progressively more and more metal/cyborg looking with each new iteration.

Top Bottom