General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Oreki is it OK if I continue what we started in Merveille? Larsi left us without a ship. LOL
No... you can ask for host replacement also you have enough crew money to buy another ship lol

@Oreki I think you can now submit Sabadoy Archipelago chitchat for review.
Not much point there to be honest since it's not gonna get review anytime soon and Gochi yet to finish his adventure there

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No... you can ask for host replacement also you have enough crew money to buy another ship lol

Not much point there to be honest since it's not gonna get review anytime soon and Gochi yet to finish his adventure there
OK sure.. But aren't you going in there too? Or you are letting an old man do as he pleases?

Don't worry about review, I got it. So you can freely post stuff there and I got it..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OK sure.. But aren't you going in there too? Or you are letting an old man do as he pleases?
I was only going because you were leaving that place... not really a fan of taking others island

Don't worry about review, I got it. So you can freely post stuff there and I got it..
Alright I'll post later

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't purchases always get processed after activity is processed though, I'd think it makes little difference tbh

It would make sense if purchases were first done lol
Realize I never responded to this but I wanted to clarify.

This actually isn’t the case. First off—I haven’t managed to process activity once without making mistakes or being late so far lol so really there is no ‘always’ or ‘usually’ yet with processing activity for me.
But on paper what happens is, we spend the week already knowing what we are going to spend our next paycheck on—then the second we get them everyone bum rushes the store thread to empty our wallets. So I end up basically processing everything at the same time. Honestly I was excited to see someone trying to buy something not on a day activity processing was happening lmao I was like “okay, this will only take two or three tabs and 2 minutes tops that’s easy”

it’d be cool if they were staggered more but I don’t knowhow that would happen other than banning store purchases on days that paychecks are given—but that would be sucky lol

but regardless. There ain’t no credit cards or IOU’s here.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Realize I never responded to this but I wanted to clarify.

This actually isn’t the case. First off—I haven’t managed to process activity once without making mistakes or being late so far lol so really there is no ‘always’ or ‘usually’ yet with processing activity for me.
But on paper what happens is, we spend the week already knowing what we are going to spend our next paycheck on—then the second we get them everyone bum rushes the store thread to empty our wallets. So I end up basically processing everything at the same time. Honestly I was excited to see someone trying to buy something not on a day activity processing was happening lmao I was like “okay, this will only take two or three tabs and 2 minutes tops that’s easy”

it’d be cool if they were staggered more but I don’t knowhow that would happen other than banning store purchases on days that paychecks are given—but that would be sucky lol

but regardless. There ain’t no credit cards or IOU’s here.
i think larsi just processed everything once he had done activity, so even then it all happened around the same time

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i think larsi just processed everything once he had done activity, so even then it all happened around the same time
Oh yeah I guess I remember that too. It’s been a while since it happened that way lol. So far I’m my own worst enemy though cuz I make a careless mistake and then have to go back and forth juggling between different windows and different tabs and different versions of different posts and unscrambling my own mess three times over....

Anyways.

@Gambit are you the only one on your crew now?
Didn’t GM’s let @Emperor Cross use crew funds to buy the goro? Idk if that’s the same as buying exp or not since he paid for most of it with his own funds.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh yeah I guess I remember that too. It’s been a while since it happened that way lol. So far I’m my own worst enemy though cuz I make a careless mistake and then have to go back and forth juggling between different windows and different tabs and different versions of different posts and unscrambling my own mess three times over....

Anyways.

@Gambit are you the only one on your crew now?
Didn’t GM’s let @Emperor Cross use crew funds to buy the goro? Idk if that’s the same as buying exp or not since he paid for most of it with his own funds.
Daddy-Sama is the only player to ever be part of the Shaarib’s Pirates. That crew coffer money is just another way to call it Shaarib’s money.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daddy-Sama is the only player to ever be part of the Shaarib’s Pirates. That crew coffer money is just another way to call it Shaarib’s money.
Quiet you! It’s your fault I’m in trouble lol I felt bad cuz I was behind on processing activity so I ok’d you RP buying the goro before I could sit down and commit to doing activity —tsk! aiyah...

Top Bottom