Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the clarification. My last question is; Jinbei was shown to have invoked water bullets with haki. Is infusing a water based technique, lets say a compressed water slice, a thing here?
Here you can imbue anything with Haki, including air slashes and other non-tangible things.

I know you're asking this because of WURP, but since then, there have been multiple examples of Haki being used on non-tangible things, so yea it's fine.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure where's the best place to ask, or if I missed it out prior.

May I know the boost for Orochi's DF?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure where's the best place to ask, or if I missed it out prior.

May I know the boost for Orochi's DF?
working on the wano fruits but yeah most likely 10 10 10 as its a mythical

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
working on the wano fruits but yeah most likely 10 10 10 as its a mythical
I will put it tentatively for now and change it as accordingly then.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
15 should be the max. Reason is, it makes you permea have 120 in stat just on DF without any other bonuses.

Just my opinion, tho. Don’t know what the ruling has been. @Ziosa

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone, its me again with noob questions:
I'm currently reading myself through the important threads mentioned in the master thread and got some questions regarding the earnings of berri and exp. I can't find any rulings outside this post <Link>. Here a base paycheck is mentioned that gets added to the 250k times character rule. Where would I find that "base rule"? (I'm either dumb and/or blind)

EDIT:
I saw people had burn and paralysis rules in their bios. Are there any set definitions around?

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone, its me again with noob questions:
I'm currently reading myself through the important threads mentioned in the master thread and got some questions regarding the earnings of berri and exp. I can't find any rulings outside this post <Link>. Here a base paycheck is mentioned that gets added to the 250k times character rule. Where would I find that "base rule"? (I'm either dumb and/or blind)
EDIT:
I saw people had burn and paralysis rules in their bios. Are there any set definitions around?
Similar to AoE, attacks can inflict a status that gives debuffs based on how severe it is but increases the mastery of the technique(s). Very powerful statuses require very high mastery and could even require a lower DPR for the attack. Some DFs/MA etc can only use the lower severity's not the higher ones. Severe effects require a shop upgrade to use

Burn
DFs: Flame, Lava, Heat, Soul, Cream
Martial Arts/Other: Black Leg, Dials, Cyborg
Minor burn: using the burned part slightly hurts. lasts for 2 turns. Requires a least 31 mastery
Moderate burn: using the burned parts hurts and will cause slight extra damage each turn (D rank). lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Major burn: using the burned hurts alot and becomes unusable if used twice while still burned, will cause extra damage each turn (C rank). lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Severe burn: burned part is unusable and causes a lot of extra damage each turn (B rank). lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

Freeze
DFs: Snow, Ice, Resurrection
Martial Arts/Other: Dials
Minor freeze: the frozen part is numb. lasts for 2 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery
Moderate freeze: frozen part is very numb and the user will take slight extra damage each turn (D rank). lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Deep freeze: frozen part hurts a lot and will become unusable if used twice while still under this effect, the user will take extra damage each turn (C rank). lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Core freeze: frozen part is unusable and the user will take alot of extra damage each turn (B rank). lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

Paralysis
DFs: Lightning, Stitch, Slow, Swamp, Soul
Martial Arts/Other: Electro, Navigation, Musicianship
Minor paralysis: affected moves slower slightly. lasts for 2 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery
Moderate paralysis: affected moves slower and can't use the same techniques till 2 turns after using it. lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Major paralysis: affected moves much slower and can't use the same techniques till 3 turns after using it. lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Full paralysis: lower/upper body is hardly able to move and can't use the same techniques till 5 turns after using it. lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

Poison
DFs: King Cobra, Poison, Gas
Martial Arts/Other: Medicine, Dials
Low poison: slowly does small amounts of damage (D rank). lasts for 3 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery
Mid poison: does an average amount of damage (C rank). lasts for 4-5 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Major poison: moderate amount of damage each turn and resets if they are hit by anything that can mid poison or above up to a max of 3 times (B rank). lasts for 5-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Severe poison: large amount of damage every turn and resets if they are hit by anything that can mid poison or above up to a max of 4 times (A rank). lasts for 6-7 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

Fear
DFs: Hollow, Allosaurus, Resurrection, Hormones, Soul, Book
Martial Arts/Others: Conquerors Haki
Minor fear: affected is slighly dizzy. lasts 2 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery
Moderate fear: affected is dizzy, has slighly reduced observation Haki and finds it slightly hard to concentrate on anything but the thing scaring them. lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Scared: affected is nauseated, has reduced observation Haki and finds it hard to concentrate on anything but the thing scaring them. lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Terrified: affected is quite nauseated, has quite reduced observation Haki and can only concentrate on the thing scaring them; they are also slightly nauseated even after the effect ends (requires treatment to heal). lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

Stun
DFs: Kilo, Ton, Mammoth, Daibutsu, Rupture
Martail Arts/Others: Dials, Botany, Cyborg
Minor stun: affected reacts slower slightly. lasts for 2 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery
Moderate stun: affected reacts slower and has a minor headache. lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Major stun: affected reacts much slower and has a headache. lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Concussion: affected reacts very slowly and has a severe headache; they are also slightly dazed even after the effect ends (requires treatment to heal). lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

Reducing status effects
All: Certain items from medicine and cooking can remove one particular status. Heal devil fruit can remove all statuses.
Burn: Lava devil fruit is immune to it, fire and ice devil fruits make the users resist it. Science items that are flameproof can help the user resist it.
Freeze: Ice devil fruit is immune to it, snow and lava devil fruits make the users resist it. Science items that are frostproof can help the user resist it
Paralysis: Lightning devil fruit is immune, rubber devil fruit makes the user resist it. Sciene items that are insulated can help the user resist it
Poison: Poison devil fruit is immune to it, gas devil fruit resist it.
Fear: Calm devil fruit is immune to it, hollow devil fruit makes the user resist it. Conquerors Haki users resist it slightly.
Stun: Diamond devil fruit is immune to it, rubber devil fruit makes the user resist it.

New Store Upgrade
Status effect add-on
Can be bought 2 time.
Description: Grants access to severe status for 1 thing or gives something the ability to inflict 1 type of status effect.
Requires: Level 60
Price: 60.000 EXP

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since my stats weren't posted in any adventures can I still tweak them or should I pay for relocation ? :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[automerge]1647444235[/automerge]
in the territory thread, the update concerns only conquests or any adventure ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fear
Minor fear: affected is slighly dizzy. lasts 2 turns. Requires at least 31 mastery
Moderate fear: affected is dizzy, has slighly reduced observation Haki and finds it slightly hard to concentrate on anything but the thing scaring them. lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Scared: affected is nauseated, has reduced observation Haki and finds it hard to concentrate on anything but the thing scaring them. lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Terrified: affected is quite nauseated, has quite reduced observation Haki and can only concentrate on the thing scaring them; they are also slightly nauseated even after the effect ends (requires treatment to heal). lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

So how does it work with Conquerors Haki ? The effect depends on the user’s level ?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fear

So how does it work with Conquerors Haki ? The effect depends on the user’s level ?
probably can just do fear instead of normal dizzying

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let's say a level 100 character with no COC and anything that can resist fear. Then someone who has coc casually uses it in front of him. How should the former rp it?
as if they felt some pressure but nothing really else; would still be dependent on being much weaker

Top Bottom