Info RP Helpline

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What will happen if both future sight users tried to foresee each other? Who's gonna be faster in doing it? 🤔 :pepelaugh:
cancels eachother out so neither, as they would see a future and then the opposition would do something different as they also saw the future; basically they see actions that most likely no longer happen

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
cancels eachother out so neither, as they would see a future and then the opposition would do something different as they also saw the future; basically they see actions that most likely no longer happen
If that's the case, we need to extend the CD of it as it's gonna be a stalemate. Rn, the CD is 1 turn. I think 2 wud be perfect just have a room to actually land a hit.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If that's the case, we need to extend the CD of it as it's gonna be a stalemate. Rn, the CD is 1 turn. I think 2 wud be perfect just have a room to actually land a hit.
idk i feel it makes sense, a fight with two FS users would be a stalemate

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Are B rank Bullets ranked at a certain level or +2s? I just wanna make sure I understand for rping.

For instance my gunslinging Mastery is 61. So I find 61 on the dpr chart and add 2?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Are B rank Bullets ranked at a certain level or +2s? I just wanna make sure I understand for rping.

For instance my gunslinging Mastery is 61. So I find 61 on the dpr chart and add 2?
Correct, if your gunslinging mastery is in the 61-80 range, and you fire a B-rank bullet, you go like this:

DPR: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B:+2 = 4. City Block Level

Now, if you added Haki to your bullet, it'd go +1 (invisible Haki) or +2 (black Haki), depending on which you opted to use.

So then it could look like this:

DPR: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B:+2 + COA: +2 = 6. City Level

Now say your target had 61 durability, you go to the durability scale, and you see this:

61-80: 4. City Block Level

Now, he could block the bullet with his hand for example, and imbue his hand with black COA, so his durability would be this:

Durability: 61-80: 4. City Block Level + COA: +2 = 6. City Level

Now you compare the DPR to the durability, and you check this scale:

DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective
DPR equal to dura: normal damage
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

In this case, DPR is equal to durability, so normal damage. Then it's up to you to interpret what normal damage would be in this case. My interpretation would be that the bullet would pierce into his hand.

''Not very effective'' would be that he can actually block the bullet completely and only a trinkle of blood appears. ''Somewhat effective'' would be that he still stops the bullet, but his hand has a bit more damage. ''Normal damage'' would be the bullet piercing his hand, but that's it. ''Quite effective'' would be that the bullet pierces his hand and still hits him in the chest as well, but doesn't go too deep. ''Super effective'' would be that the bullets blows right through his hand AND chest.

Then you just have to sort of RP your damage affecting you based on your stamina. Someone with 101+ stamina could probably continue with a hole in his chest without much trouble, like Whitebeard did in Marinford. Someone with less vitality will have to show more trouble and exhaustion, maybe some blurry eyes, etc..

There are some other ways to get +s on your DPR / durability, such as advcanced conqueror's Haki (+1 to DPR), Tekkai (+20 to your durability stat when in use, which in turn should put you up 1 or 2 tiers).

This should explain well enough how the overall DPR system works. It's a lot in the beginning but it gets super easy, you know your masteries by heart and then you just add it up. Takes about 30 seconds for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was wondering then, is there like a stamina cost difference between invisible haki and black hardening? I think hardening is something based off of mastery but could I choose to use invisible for less haki usage or something?

As for damage, this will be tricky. I'll definitely ask first unless it's a pvp match.

But does this mean that when other martial artists use d rank punches. They're actually doing their base mastery?

Gah I'm sad if that's that's case. I need a df over haven fire if so.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was wondering then, is there like a stamina cost difference between invisible haki and black hardening? I think hardening is something based off of mastery but could I choose to use invisible for less haki usage or something?

As for damage, this will be tricky. I'll definitely ask first unless it's a pvp match.

But does this mean that when other martial artists use d rank punches. They're actually doing their base mastery?

Gah I'm sad if that's that's case. I need a df over haven fire if so.
In terms of Haki usage:

Mastery Schematic
Busoshoku Haki usage is dependent on your mastery. The higher the mastery, the more abilities you unlock. It will also affect how well you can control and concentrate the Armaments. Find below the mastery schematic.
1-20 Can only coat feet, hands and weapons in invisible haki.
21-40 Can coat ranged, solid weapons, such as bullets and arrows, as well as full limbs with invisible haki.
41-60 Can coat entire body in invisible haki. Can use hardening on feet, hands and weapons.
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki.
81-99 Can coat full body with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening.
100 Can use an invisible armament blast to deflect haki-less attacks
120 Invisible haki boosts attack and defense by +2, while hardening boosts by +3. Special Haki attack unlocked.

Usage Limit
Busoshoku Haki will dry up after extended usage. It is also taxing on stamina, and should be RPed accordingly. Below, find out based on your mastery how many times you can use Armaments out of 10 turns without exhausting it:
1-20 : 2
21-40: 5
41-60:8
61-80: 12
81-99: 16
100: 20
120: 20

Drain on Usage
Simply using invisible haki on hands, feet or weapons gives no extra deductions. Coating entire limbs or ranged attacks drains 1 turn per 2 turn. Coating entire body drains 1 turn per turn. Hardening drains 1 turn per turn.

As for your DF comment, I'm not sure I understood? There's no differentiation between a DF and a non-DF user in terms of DPR, both are equal. Which part made you think otherwise?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh there's extra usage with full limb and body hardening. That makes pika even more of a monster and zoro even more more of a monster monster cutting him down.

And nah it wasn't that I considered devil fruits more powerful. Its that I considered it more sustainable. I don't think even using c rank Bullets that are limited in number should be used on mafia grunts for example.

So having a devil fruit will let me save my bullets and use a less taxing fighting style that can use unnamed attacks. :3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh there's extra usage with full limb and body hardening. That makes pika even more of a monster and zoro even more more of a monster monster cutting him down.

And nah it wasn't that I considered devil fruits more powerful. Its that I considered it more sustainable. I don't think even using c rank Bullets that are limited in number should be used on mafia grunts for example.

So having a devil fruit will let me save my bullets and use a less taxing fighting style that can use unnamed attacks. :3
Or you could also just get a martial art that doesn't use bullets. Like a martial art that revolves around using a rifle in close combat by using it like a club to hit people with. That would also allow you to protect yourself with a rifle from close combat by blocking and parrying punches, etc..

Or just getting Rokushiki since you'ra a marine. That'll give you close range combat techniques on top of useful stuff like Geppou and Soru (movement techniques are great for gunslingers)... and it'll give you Tekkai which helps you take a hit in case someone gets in range to hit you.

Many options.

But overall you shouldn't really run out of bullets.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or you could also just get a martial art that doesn't use bullets. Like a martial art that revolves around using a rifle in close combat by using it like a club.

Or just getting Rokushiki since you'ra a marine. That'll give you close range combat techniques on top of useful stuff like Geppou and Soru (movement techniques are great for gunslingers)... and it'll give you Tekkai which helps you take a hit in case someone gets in range to hit you.

Many options.

But overall you shouldn't really run out of bullets.
Honestly when I really really thought about rokushiki, I thought it was just plain amazing. And with the depth of this system, it would cover any weakness I'd have other than low strength and not being able to combine the forms.

The club martial art sounds funny, but I kind of wanted to keep ned weak physically. I want him to make fun of others by calling them monsters. And if ned had monstrous strength, he would lose that card lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly when I really really thought about rokushiki, I thought it was just plain amazing. And with the depth of this system, it would cover any weakness I'd have other than low strength and not being able to combine the forms.

The club martial art sounds funny, but I kind of wanted to keep ned weak physically. I want him to make fun of others by calling them monsters. And if ned had monstrous strength, he would lose that card lol
Though keep in mind if you don't get higher strength, you'll only be able to deal high damage with bullets, which leads you back to your initial problem of low supply.

But I guess as long as you get 41 strength your rokushiki should still be able to OHKO fodders, and that's all you really need, so as to not waste bullets on them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Though keep in mind if you don't get higher strength, you'll only be able to deal high damage with bullets, which leads you back to your initial problem of low supply.

But I guess as long as you get 41 strength your rokushiki should still be able to OHKO fodders, and that's all you really need, so as to not waste bullets on them.
I'll stop putting the cart before the horse and see what I can get my hands on in the future!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So we recently obtained the Atsu Atsu no Mi from Accino.

Do we know what rank this is, and its tier boost?

Atsu-Atsu no Mi Rank and Tier Boosts

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So we recently obtained the Atsu Atsu no Mi from Accino.

Do we know what rank this is, and its tier boost?
I would say C and gives like

21 Mastery Boost: +5 strength
41 Mastery Boost: +5 strength, +5 vitality
61 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +5 vitality
81 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +5 vitality
100 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +10 vitality

@Ichimonji @kakashi19283

Top Bottom