Other RP Suggestions

Gambit

Vampirate Prince
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Few suggestions I have in mind:

- Introduce a +20 in COC so players who have it will be able to clad their attacks with COC. Of course, only usable by those at Level 100.
- Allow ONLY 1 NPC to use perk, max two only (not allowed to purchase a third) just to give another flavor to your strongest one.
- Clarification on Rank A weapon creation. As per below, a scientist can create a weapon for as long as they have enough requirements. The question is if you still need to obtain a blueprint somewhere.
Crafting Weapons
1 mastery: can craft D-rank weapons by obtaining sticks and stones
31 mastery: can craft C-rank weapons by obtaining metal
61 mastery: can craft B-rank weapons by obtaining wapol metal (looted from pacifista lvl 50)
81 mastery: can craft A-rank weapons by obtaining dragon scales (looted from dragons lvl 70+)
100 mastery: can craft A-rank weapons by obtaining lesser dragon scales (looted from dragons lvl 40+)
- Clarification on the usage of Raid Suit and its special abilities. According to below, suits ranked S-N have it built-in. Do you need an extra stat or it defeats the purpose of using up your inventory points, allocating enough vitality mastery, and the science mastery of the crew's scientist?
Suits ranks S-N give +10 movement speed and durability as well as a special ability (wind, poison, explosions, electricity, invisibility, strength).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Clarification on the usage of Raid Suit and its special abilities. According to below, suits ranked S-N have it built-in. Do you need an extra stat or it defeats the purpose of using up your inventory points, allocating enough vitality mastery, and the science mastery of the crew's scientist?
I asked about this but I reckon this should be based on a player or NPC's level as mastery something like CoC

Dream

百人斬り
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wonder if we ever will have an Apprentice programme here, something like what Smogon does.

Top Bottom