Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Few suggestions I have in mind:

- Introduce a +20 in COC so players who have it will be able to clad their attacks with COC. Of course, only usable by those at Level 100.
- Allow ONLY 1 NPC to use perk, max two only (not allowed to purchase a third) just to give another flavor to your strongest one.
- Clarification on Rank A weapon creation. As per below, a scientist can create a weapon for as long as they have enough requirements. The question is if you still need to obtain a blueprint somewhere.
Crafting Weapons
1 mastery: can craft D-rank weapons by obtaining sticks and stones
31 mastery: can craft C-rank weapons by obtaining metal
61 mastery: can craft B-rank weapons by obtaining wapol metal (looted from pacifista lvl 50)
81 mastery: can craft A-rank weapons by obtaining dragon scales (looted from dragons lvl 70+)
100 mastery: can craft A-rank weapons by obtaining lesser dragon scales (looted from dragons lvl 40+)
- Clarification on the usage of Raid Suit and its special abilities. According to below, suits ranked S-N have it built-in. Do you need an extra stat or it defeats the purpose of using up your inventory points, allocating enough vitality mastery, and the science mastery of the crew's scientist?
Suits ranks S-N give +10 movement speed and durability as well as a special ability (wind, poison, explosions, electricity, invisibility, strength).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Clarification on the usage of Raid Suit and its special abilities. According to below, suits ranked S-N have it built-in. Do you need an extra stat or it defeats the purpose of using up your inventory points, allocating enough vitality mastery, and the science mastery of the crew's scientist?
I asked about this but I reckon this should be based on a player or NPC's level as mastery something like CoC

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wonder if we ever will have an Apprentice programme here, something like what Smogon does.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
DPS Clashing Math Suggestion
It is a bit of pain going off the description and not the number since Dura got a buff (and thank god it did), Here is the current scenario:
  • Attacking DPS = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
  • Dura DPS = 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
They are both #3, but they are different DPS, because Wall/Tree is actually two below Large Building Level. This attack is not very effective, even though both are number 3. Again, Dura got buffed by 2. That in itself is confusing, particularly to newcomers or people coming back. In essence, the numbers between attack and Dura are off by 2.

Why don’t we just have Attack DPS start at -1 (below street level) and 0 would be the next one (street level). This would now match up the name of the DPS of Dura with name of DPS of attacks. Thus, now a 4 vs 4 is actually that. It would look like this:

Destructive Potency System

Your character's base destruction level comes from your stats. In martial arts, your strength is what counts, while in a lot of DFs or extra fighting styles mastery mostly determines your base attack strength. In a few cases, such as DF martial arts, both strength and DF mastery determines your base damage.
  • 1-20: -1. Below Street Level
  • 21-40: 0. Street Level
  • 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level
  • 61-80: 2. Small Building Level
  • 81-100: 3. Large Building Level
  • 101-119: 4. City Block Level
  • 120: 5. Town Level
  • 6. City Level
  • 7. Mountain Level
  • 8. Island Level
  • 9. Small Country Level
  • 10. Large Country Level
  • 11. Small Continent Level
  • 12. Large Continent Level
  • 13. Moon Level
  • 14. Planet Level
Your character's base destruction level comes from your stats. In martial arts, your strength is what counts, while in a lot of DFs or extra fighting styles(such as navigation) mastery mostly determines your base attack strength. In a few cases, such as DF martial arts, both strength and DF mastery determines your base damage.
  • 1-20: 1. Wall/Tree Level
  • 21-40: 2. Small Building Level
  • 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
  • 61-80: 4. City Block Level
  • 81-100: 5. Town Level
  • 101-119: 6. City Level
  • 120: 7. Mountain Level
  • 8. Island Level
  • 9. Small Country Level
  • 13. Moon Level
  • 14. Planet Level
When the DPR of an attack clashes with your durability, the below system will determine its effect. Note that defensive techniques, such as Tekkai will increase your base durability.
  • DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
  • DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective
  • DPR equal to dura: normal damage
  • DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
  • DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

Am I making sense? This way, the numbers are the same with the actual DPS between Dura and attack, and we can just go more easily off that. It’s really annoying to put the name of DPS and go back and forth and do extra math.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
DPS Clashing Math Suggestion
It is a bit of pain going off the description and not the number since Dura got a buff (and thank god it did), Here is the current scenario:
  • Attacking DPS = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
  • Dura DPS = 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
They are both #3, but they are different DPS, because Wall/Tree is actually two below Large Building Level. This attack is not very effective, even though both are number 3. Again, Dura got buffed by 2. That in itself is confusing, particularly to newcomers or people coming back. In essence, the numbers between attack and Dura are off by 2.

Why don’t we just have Attack DPS start at -1 (below street level) and 0 would be the next one (street level). This would now match up the name of the DPS of Dura with name of DPS of attacks. Thus, now a 4 vs 4 is actually that. It would look like this:

Destructive Potency System

Your character's base destruction level comes from your stats. In martial arts, your strength is what counts, while in a lot of DFs or extra fighting styles mastery mostly determines your base attack strength. In a few cases, such as DF martial arts, both strength and DF mastery determines your base damage.
  • 1-20: -1. Below Street Level
  • 21-40: 0. Street Level
  • 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level
  • 61-80: 2. Small Building Level
  • 81-100: 3. Large Building Level
  • 101-119: 4. City Block Level
  • 120: 5. Town Level
  • 6. City Level
  • 7. Mountain Level
  • 8. Island Level
  • 9. Small Country Level
  • 13. Moon Level
  • 14. Planet Level
Your character's base destruction level comes from your stats. In martial arts, your strength is what counts, while in a lot of DFs or extra fighting styles(such as navigation) mastery mostly determines your base attack strength. In a few cases, such as DF martial arts, both strength and DF mastery determines your base damage.
  • 1-20: 1. Wall/Tree Level
  • 21-40: 2. Small Building Level
  • 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
  • 61-80: 4. City Block Level
  • 81-100: 5. Town Level
  • 101-119: 6. City Level
  • 120: 7. Mountain Level
  • 8. Island Level
  • 9. Small Country Level
  • 13. Moon Level
  • 14. Planet Level
When the DPR of an attack clashes with your durability, the below system will determine its effect. Note that defensive techniques, such as Tekkai will increase your base durability.
  • DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
  • DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective
  • DPR equal to dura: normal damage
  • DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
  • DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

Am I making sense? This way, the numbers are the same with the actual DPS between Dura and attack, and we can just go more easily off that. It’s really annoying to put the name of DPS and go back and forth and do extra math.
I like this. The different scaling also confused me and I have to regularly check if my durability is actually higher since the tiers are ordered differently.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like the DPR as it is. Been like this forever. Clashing needs to change but leave the +2 alone

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm fine either way, as I compare the names not the numbers, so it's easy.

I would just like the clashing and DPR vs durability mechanisms to be changed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Same with Kaka, I g9 by the name. And I memorize each of the tiers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sounds to me like you both don’t mind. Y’all have it figured out, but us dummies are struggling with it!

Other votes?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With no overt objections or compelling reason not to change it, I will change the DPS numbers after Wano. I’ll make an announcement for it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wasn't really sure where to post this, but I'll do it here.

So, looking through the clima tact system, I've realized that it's done completely wrong (unarguable, it's wrong compared to the canon).

The system atm states that you get weather balls equal to your mastery, and then all of your attacks cost weather balls (including your heat balls, cool balls, thunder balls, and other attacks).

But that's just wrong, so it'll be changed (talked to Ziosa already).

Weather balls are their own thing, and the clima tact didn't even have them until its upgraded sorcery version post timeskip, so it doesn't make sense that those weather balls would be used to supply all attacks. Furthermore, there is no canon instance where any material limitation was put on the clima tact. Furthermore, under the current system, just one heat ball takes 2 weather balls, so a fully mastered user would use up their whole supply just to create 50 heat balls, even though fodder-level Nami when fighting in Alabasta, made more heat balls than that, as seen here.

So form now on, this is the system.

If you have less than 81 navigation, you get the basic clima tact. If you have 81+ navigation, you get the post timeskip sorcery clima tact.

There is no limitation to attacks, heat/cool/thunder balls, and there is also no limitation to weather balls which are their own thing (of course be reasonable, just like you can't swing a sword and fire ''a million flying slashes'', you also can't just go and make a million weather balls. But certainly no such limit as 100, as Nami was seen here, making like a hundred for just one attack.

Now, there is one other thing, and those are weather eggs. (so there's heat balls (just heat), cool balls (just cool air), thunder balls (just electricity), weather balls (already have a made thunder cloud inside them), and then there's weather eggs. Those are stronger, as they have an entire ''weather'' inside them already, and unleash it over a wide area once opened. You get 1 of those per 10 mastery.

Then there's the wind knot:

The Wind Knot (風の結び目 Kaze no Musubime?) is a rope with wind-creating properties that is tied three times. Untying one knot results in a light breeze. Untying a second knot brings a strong wind. Untying the last knot summons a squall.[1] In the anime, Nami uses this rope in conjunction with her Perfect Clima-Tact to perform a technique that dispels an oncoming cyclone.[6] Apparently the Wind Knot can be grown along with other knots in a special type of garden called a Weather Garden.[citation needed]
You get 1 of those per 10 mastery as well.

Weather eggs and wind knots come with the sorcery clima tact, so 81+ mastery.

So that's that. @Ziosa

Not sure who uses navigation and a clima tact, aside from myself and @Gambit , but I'll just tag everyone.

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @QuickZilver708 @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Gochi @Roogy @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Dream @Mugiwara_Ryan @Frayz

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa @Ichimonji @QuickZilver708 @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Gochi @Roogy @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Dream @Mugiwara_Ryan @Frayz @Toyo

I have a suggestion that I'd like to run by the community.

Ok so, per character, we can all only be in one place at the same time, events excluded.

I would like to recommend that we are able to go a second place, BUT...

- You don't get to submit those posts for activity
- You don't get to submit the territory for a clear
- You don't get to acquire anything there such as items or DFs or territory

You're just posting for free.

The point is just you going around, doing character building things. Nothing big. And it's for free, no rewards. Sort of lets you ''fill in'' the blanks of your character's adventure between the big island stories.

It doesn't all need to be goofing around, you can get interesting and serious things done like finding a Poneglyph, but it cannot be anything that gains you something. So it can't be a road poneglyph or something with important information, etc..

But yea, mostly just for canon character development without gaining anything tangible for it so as to prevent people grinding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa @Ichimonji @QuickZilver708 @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Gochi @Roogy @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Dream @Mugiwara_Ryan @Frayz @Toyo

Ok so, per character, we can all only be in one place at the same time, events excluded.

The point is just you going around, doing character building things. Nothing big. And it's for free, no rewards. Sort of let's you ''fill in'' the blanks of your character's adventure between the big island stories.

You can get interesting things done like finding a Poneglyph, but it cannot be anything that gains you something. So it can't be a road poneglyph or something with important information, etc..
I'm all out for it if the rules are like that. It wouldn't hurt.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The point is just you going around, doing character building things. Nothing big. And it's for free, no rewards. Sort of let's you ''fill in'' the blanks of your character's adventure between the big island stories.

You can get interesting things done like finding a Poneglyph, but it cannot be anything that gains you something. So it can't be a road poneglyph or something with important information, etc..
I kinda have a hard time imagining wanting to struggle with writing a story for my character in a second location without having anything to gain from it :)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The point is just you going around, doing character building things. Nothing big. And it's for free, no rewards. Sort of lets you ''fill in'' the blanks of your character's adventure between the big island stories.

It doesn't all need to be goofing around, you can get interesting and serious things done like finding a Poneglyph, but it cannot be anything that gains you something. So it can't be a road poneglyph or something with important information, etc..

But yea, mostly just for canon character development without gaining anything tangible for it so as to prevent people grinding.
the organisation threads were kind of suppose to be this. Serious or funny interactions between crew etc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the organisation threads were kind of suppose to be this. Serious or funny interactions between crew etc
Yea but you're tied to your location which kinda hinders things. So I'd prefer if it was not tied specifically to that.

Top Bottom