Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In an effort to alleviate you guys burden, cause we appreciate u guys efforts in this transition, Kakashi can easily copy/pasta the post and fix it in a google doc, the. You guys can edit that in.

When I say “fix”, I don’t mean updating, but simply formatting to reduce clutter, make more links, etc.

I am volunteering him lol Kaka loves to work. He’s weird.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In an effort to alleviate you guys burden, cause we appreciate u guys efforts in this transition, Kakashi can easily copy/pasta the post and fix it in a google doc, the. You guys can edit that in.
When I say “fix”, I don’t mean updating, but simply formatting to reduce clutter, make more links, etc.

I am volunteering him lol Kaka loves to work. He’s weird.
and by updating i meant adding stuff in patches to the relevant places lol

Gintoki

「 英雄王 」
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pushing for the possibility of purchasing at least x1 Level 75 NPC and keeping the Level 70 NPC max with x1 only able to be purchased. Like how we have Level limits to each level NPC you can purchase. So we can have the Level 75 NPC purchasable via when you have a user with a DF awakening / or 120 in stats and Level 100.

What i am gonna suggest next is gonna be something a bit too much and only admins could do :rolleyes: but a "Calc" system but as a possible add on. A feature where each user is able to see how much they earn respectively weekly with activity and able to calculate their gained exp from self-reviews.

Also like how we have Salty Doubloons, maybe a feature that shows our RP character's current beli they have in the store and maybe like how we have the "Shop Items" maybe have something exclusive to RP. Like for example i wanna purchase a NPC, instead of posting in the "Store and Money" thread it can happen automatically by purchasing it there like how we do with tags.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pushing for the possibility of purchasing at least x1 Level 75 NPC and keeping the Level 70 NPC max with x1 only able to be purchased. Like how we have Level limits to each level NPC you can purchase. So we can have the Level 75 NPC purchasable via when you have a user with a DF awakening / or 120 in stats and Level 100.

What i am gonna suggest next is gonna be something a bit too much and only admins could do :rolleyes: but a "Calc" system but as a possible add on. A feature where each user is able to see how much they earn respectively weekly with activity and able to calculate their gained exp from self-reviews.

Also like how we have Salty Doubloons, maybe a feature that shows our RP character's current beli they have in the store and maybe like how we have the "Shop Items" maybe have something exclusive to RP. Like for example i wanna purchase a NPC, instead of posting in the "Store and Money" thread it can happen automatically by purchasing it there like how we do with tags.
its based of 70% of highest level, so not sure how you would want us to do that lol

not sure what you really mean by a calc system lol

and the third is something you would have to ask @Larsi about, but its probs impossible

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

so level 70 NPC if you are level 100

But level 75 NPC after you buy enough store upgrades?

interesting

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so level 70 NPC if you are level 100

But level 75 NPC after you buy enough store upgrades?

interesting
i feel if we add it it should be from an island/event rather than something people can just get when they have bought lots of stuff from the shop

Gintoki

「 英雄王 」
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Could we also add another Slot? or have it where we can purchase it?

Gintoki

「 英雄王 」
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
a third character slot? i have suggested it a couple of times, but we are focusing on just two for now
not character but more like BG and auto-revive for NPC's and etc. and a rule not to kill character(s) just for the sake of it as we all know no one dies in One Piece lol

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
not character but more like BG and auto-revive for NPC's and etc. and a rule not to kill character(s) just for the sake of it as we all know no one dies in One Piece lol
i dont think you need another slot for BGs

Gambit

Fubuki Best Waifu
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have been thinking about the Tekkai stuff in general on how much DPR shall be absorbed by the Tekkai user upon impact.

For example, a mere fly with a maximum of City Level Durability who is using Tekkai to block and return the Large Island Rank attack back to the user is a joke. There should be a system wherein a designated amount of damage is absorbed and/or returned like what we have currently on clashing attacks.

Thoughts?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have been thinking about the Tekkai stuff in general on how much DPR shall be absorbed by the Tekkai user upon impact.

For example, a mere fly with a maximum of City Level Durability who is using Tekkai to block and return the Large Island Rank attack back to the user is a joke. There should be a system wherein a designated amount of damage is absorbed and/or returned like what we have currently on clashing attacks.

Thoughts?
how many tekkai techniques do this? it doesnt need to be an entire system if only one or two does it lol

Gambit

Fubuki Best Waifu
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
how many tekkai techniques do this? it doesnt need to be an entire system if only one or two does it lol
I think it's only for Utsugi but any techniques derived from that should follow the same.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's only one Tekkai variation. But as Gambit said, since it's a canon technique, it should probably be regulated. And then if people develop other types of ''reflecting damage back'' techniques at least they'll have a concept to work off of.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it's only for Utsugi but any techniques derived from that should follow the same.
have to have enough durability to take the attack decently well otherwise the technique doesnt work

Top Bottom