Other RP Suggestions

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know Cursed Weapons has a better naming to it though it should be "Cursed Items" as not all Cursed Weapons are "Weapons". Though what is cursed should be more like the Horcrux from Harry Potter, though thats me
its supposed to be pretty open and grant an ability or something. which is why i tried to come up with various examples to help show this

Gintoki

「 英雄王 」
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna push story arcs if not long lasting arcs but everyone gets pushed into x2 groups with many possible ending results with coincidences for all. It will be similar to the Zombie Even we had back on OJ.

Have say the most unexpected characters working with each other like:

Some arcs suggestions i would have is:
One that revolves the WG with Revo's being Reverie Arc with x2 Pirate Crews playing a part of this, one could be Silver Hair Pirates and the other maybe Everything Pirates. Either working together or being a part of this.

The second being an invasion, whether thwarting one or creating one against an Marine Base with all other factions.

We also have another faction being Rival or some NPC's even include Shichubukai's in both Arcs.

With both sides reeling from each other arcs from the after effects.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna push story arcs if not long lasting arcs but everyone gets pushed into x2 groups with many possible ending results with coincidences for all. It will be similar to the Zombie Even we had back on OJ.

Have say the most unexpected characters working with each other like:

Some arcs suggestions i would have is:
One that revolves the WG with Revo's being Reverie Arc with x2 Pirate Crews playing a part of this, one could be Silver Hair Pirates and the other maybe Everything Pirates. Either working together or being a part of this.

The second being an invasion, whether thwarting one or creating one against an Marine Base with all other factions.

We also have another faction being Rival or some NPC's even include Shichubukai's in both Arcs.

With both sides reeling from each other arcs from the after effects.
if you mean canon arcs, we probably arent gonna do stuff like this as it basically forces people to play them; events are optional, hence why they arent canon

Gintoki

「 英雄王 」
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if you mean canon arcs, we probably arent gonna do stuff like this as it basically forces people to play them; events are optional, hence why they arent canon
This wont force users to enter, but have it like an Adventure that has an Event like feel. Making this event somewhat canon-ish but won't be mentioned until WEC and gets whispered but the true information is tight lipped.

Though i feel without these arcs we have no bigger picture for the RP like stories all interwining for a certain moment then heading out their ways. Like how Ace vs BB ended with Marineford War so all things are leading to this.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This wont force users to enter, but have it like an Adventure that has an Event like feel. Making this event somewhat canon-ish but won't be mentioned until WEC and gets whispered but the true information is tight lipped.

Though i feel without these arcs we have no bigger picture for the RP like stories all interwining for a certain moment then heading out their ways. Like how Ace vs BB ended with Marineford War so all things are leading to this.
then just have it as a normal event for fun. i dont consider any event as canon

that should be based off stuff that actually happens naturally and not events we make up on the spot

Gintoki

「 英雄王 」
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
then just have it as a normal event for fun. i dont consider any event as canon

that should be based off stuff that actually happens naturally and not events we make up on the spot
With no over arching story seems pointless to RP tbf. Most of RP is based off the OP series but we have no SH's and no timeskip, also the WB are non-existant. Then wouldn't that mean the Yonko dont exist either?

But yeah these Arcs would push the RP with stories moving forward.

I would wanna see something of a overarching story that revolves a few folks from different organisations.

I did say most of my suggestions come from OPRPwiki, i know its got points we will never see in the series or RP. But with what they have with Saga's (the arcs i mentioned) with numerous characters (which only set few users control with few NPC's). So like you controlling not only Jade, but also a few NPC's and other characters too. I know we have our own character and limited NPC's. With a few being members of expedition(s) which only Marines have stated to do something. But even these Expeditions are meh of a thing since they are too little too late of a thing to do. I rather have them make moves earlier, like during an arc/adventure.But they have x2 saga's occurring with cascading effect that affects the world and its citizens.

With how RP is currently being run right now, in a days, weeks, months or even year or two will become irrelevant. As most members have decided to leave or just not bother with it any longer. But that's a rant and concern for another day.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With no over arching story seems pointless to RP tbf. Most of RP is based off the OP series but we have no SH's and no timeskip, also the WB are non-existant. Then wouldn't that mean the Yonko dont exist either?

I would wanna see something of a overarching story that revolves a few folks from different organisations.

I did say most of my suggestions come from OPRPwiki, i know its got points we will never see in the series or RP. But with what they have with Saga's (the arcs i mentioned) with numerous characters (which only set few users control with few NPC's). So like you controlling not only Jade, but also a few NPC's and other characters too. I know we have our own character and limited NPC's. With a few being members of expedition(s) which only Marines have stated to do something. But even these Expeditions are meh of a thing since they are too little too late of a thing to do. I rather have them make moves earlier, like during an arc/adventure.But they have x2 saga's occurring with cascading effect that affects the world and its citizens.

With how RP is currently being run right now, in a days, weeks, months or even year or two will become irrelevant. As most members have decided to leave or just not bother with it any longer. But that's a rant and concern for another day.
the point is that its about freedom and letting people do stuff how they want. if we introduce things like this people would do them to push the rp forward, not because they want to.

people can do overarching stories, they can plan them and enter story missions together; end up on the same island and work together or fight eachother or whatever; attacking or defending a territory etc.

aslong as there is people playing and having fun, the rp is doing fine; no matter how seriously you take it, at the end of the day its about having a good time in the one piece world

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I think you’ll have that type of scenarios when two crew will decide to begin a war. Then you shall see others make decisions...

What is a good suggestion isreducing traveling time during war for both parties.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think you’ll have that type of scenarios when two crew will decide to begin a war. Then you shall see others make decisions...

What is a good suggestion isreducing traveling time during war for both parties.
if a member of the crew gets to an island that the enemy controls, the rest of the crew can get a reduction. the point is they have to get there in time otherwise they auto take it; if we reduce it just because you are at war it kind of ruins that (also unless you have spies you wouldnt even know)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The main threads could use some love. Updating and de-cluttering. Thankfully, you’ve all been very helpful, but rifling through the cluttered and somewhat unorganized threads has been difficult.

If help is needed, Kakashi has way too much free time.
you would need mod powers to actually change things, but @kakashi19283 can go through and make suggestions on how to change things etc.

alot of stuff hasnt been updated and reorganised for ages but i was gonna do it when everything is finalised; as me and ranger are still working on stuff

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The main threads could use some love. Updating and de-cluttering. Thankfully, you’ve all been very helpful, but rifling through the cluttered and somewhat unorganized threads has been difficult.

If help is needed, Kakashi has way too much free time.
yeah there's a lot that is a mess right now lol :cry:

@Ziosa and I will work on it! Thank you for bringing it up so we don't slack off :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom