Other RP Suggestions

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can help with janitorial work since I've done stuffs before, going forward.

Can't help much with the current out-of-date things since I'm not sure which feature is defunct which is not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So what's our plan about coating attacks with COC?

Can I submit a skill for approval?
[automerge]1627660176[/automerge]
Also, why don't we revert to having "100" tier in both dura and str? Why did we even remove that in the first place?

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So what's our plan about coating attacks with COC?

Can I submit a skill for approval?
not yet, as it will have to be rebalanced etc. before allowing that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For a potential future patch: I'd like to formally bring up reworking COO. There are people who lean more towards one aspect of it, but it's not like they lose access to the other aspect either.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now that we have Z-rank attack that could take one to a Planet Level DPR, provided that they have 120 in the stat the DPR scales off and Hardening; let us open a new tier for someone who'd have 121 in base DPR and 120 in CoA (+3)..... Sun Level DPR...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now that we have Z-rank attack that could take one to a Planet Level DPR, provided that they have 120 in the stat the DPR scales off and Hardening; let us open a new tier for someone who'd have 121 in base DPR and 120 in CoA (+3)..... Sun Level DPR...
No. xD

It's becoming too much lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No. xD

It's becoming too much lol.
Are u telling me that an awakened MZ like Kaido who has 130 in strength and 120 in COA will only scale equal to someone who only has 120 in something and 100 in CoA when their Z-rank attacks clashed?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Are u telling me that an awakened MZ like Kaido who has 130 in strength and 120 in COA will only scale equal to someone who only has 120 in something and 100 in CoA when their Z-rank attacks clashed?
First of all, someone who only has 120 on something and 100 on COA, can only reach Moon level, not Planet.

Second of all, the fact that Kaido could get to Planet level with S+ moves (which he could have multiple of, compared to the opponent's single Z move), that'd still give Kaido a great advantage. As the opponent could only get to DPR 16 once in the whole fight, while Kaido could pretty much spam it lol.

Furthermore, Mythical Zoans are stupid enough as is, last thing they need is sun level as well.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So an idea for some organizing and stuffs

Regarding a list of DF-users: since there's alot of canon characters, we don't need a full list, only the ones that the playerbase owns - any fruits that have been taken from the canon characters but not used/back in circulation should have a separate list, and through that list you guys can either made it only available via buying it, or do what we do in WURP and create custom characters to challenge for it. And any other fruits not in either category are essentially considered 'not claimed by anyone'.

As for territories: I have a suggestion that we could implement something like a storyteller board (thought of it since the ending of Lemnos). Essentially we can have a story arc that expands from one islands to other islands that follows a consistency of the storyline by different hosts. For example: In Lemnos, the story for Ichi has expanded to all Greek-themed islands so I would assume any Greek islands that Ichi goes to, he would like to continue the story from Lemnos even with a different host.

We don't have to follow one person's story of course, they could use the story arc created by someone and make his own twist for the story, or completely disregard it with a new story if they want. But I propose this suggestion is because I think it would be nice not just that we have some consistency with so many custom and canon islands around that we can create a storyline that helps create a way to utilize some of them that have been untouched. Even a random island from one of the blues can create a storyline to the grand lines and even to the new world, by different hosts.

Pros:
1) Can create a coherent, consistent storylines that any players or hosts can continue on spanning different islands, creating an adventure as well.
2) Different players can experience the same storyline in different islands, which in the future these players can have the opportunity to form relationships (indirectly or directly) due to each other actions even if they never met before. Basically world-building with the help of everyone
3) Host have to do the work for making an arc, write a summary, state which islands are affected by the story he/she created etc (Can be anyone)
4) Storylines started by different people can even converge if they want to.
5) Story summaries can be found on the territory thread which host and players can read, without needing to look through an entire thread to get the story.

Cons:
1) Have to update the territory thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great suggestion, Sea. Dream already kind of did that. We can pick off where he left off, but we’d need @Larsi to give Kaka or I power to update threads.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m working on the Special Registry Thread. But ALSO doing an updated Island Thread is beyond me. Anyone volunteer?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here’s an idea for End Of Year celebrations. We had this back in AnimeFlame (yes, it’s that old) and the OGs will remember it.

End of Year Awards.

They are a plethora of awards by category where we all vote for each other. These range from “Best GM”, to “Best Story”, to “Most improved”, to “Best Character”, to “Funniest”, and many more. There are no actual rewards, but there are bragging rights. It’s a fun way to recognize each other and build community bonds. I’d run it.

Thoughts?!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here’s an idea for End Of Year celebrations. We had this back in AnimeFlame (yes, it’s that old) and the OGs will remember it.

End of Year Awards.

They are a plethora of awards by category where we all vote for each other. These range from “Best GM”, to “Best Story”, to “Most improved”, to “Best Character”, to “Funniest”, and many more. There are no actual rewards, but there are bragging rights. It’s a fun way to recognize each other and build community bonds. I’d run it.

Thoughts?!
Love this idea. It will somewhat encourage players to perform better.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like that idea, we could make a thread for it here in the RP section.

I can make the banners and people can wear them in their sigs if they want. Ya'll up for it?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I can make the banners and people can wear them in their sigs if they want. Ya'll up for it?
We may award both banners and medal which are available in RP. I think it's also cool to award those who already qualified for those medals. Like Give Kaka, the recruiters medal like mine, or award medal to someone who displayed terrific quality in their threads, islands, and or hostings jobs.
[automerge]1640420306[/automerge]
I also like to pass a notion to allow ONLY 1 NPC to use perk, max two only (not allowed to purchase a third) just to give another flavor to your steongest one.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

End of Year Awards.

Thoughts?!
Great idea, I'd love to have that again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
First we'd all need to start chiming in which categories we'd like to see, so we can make a nice selection.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

sounds good

Top Bottom