Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since when it is a thing?
As of late
[automerge]1591136455[/automerge]
Suggestion time again;

Is it possible to create a Sub-Organisation "Underworld"?;
  • Bill D. Ollar being one of the Underworld Emperor's / Broker's
  • It's a place like the Human Auctioning House where you can capture certain race, df user's those of status or not and SELL them like SLAVES. Reminiscent of how the Human Auctioning House of the Saboady Archipelago Arc. Each race/sub race and etc. will get a general price tag
  • The Underworld has a similar system to how the Shichubukai and Bounty Hunters
  • If you have a certain Rank or title it will be either difficult to sell something due to the power you hold. So eg: if your Level 1 and you capture say a Celestial Dragon or Noble or even Mermaid or even a Shichibukai (with the help of someone of course). But you are likely to be given a certain percentage decrease on the beri of said item (slave). Whereas if your a Admiral your likely to be denied access to this so a Vice Admiral or CP or SWORD member can enter.
  • All of this depends on your level or who you are "dealing with" as in Underworld NPC
  • Brokers depending on how much they sell they get a certain portion off certain items but it's a like how much you invest in selling that you get a certain portion of the price reduced.
I know i am suggesting something messed up in terms of slavery and discrimination but in general that's what the Underworld is, though in terms of weapons and etc. maybe just make it exclusive to which Emperor / Broker one deal(s) with. For Eg: the CP who are in the Underworld will feed you information in response gain something like it could be a DF user. Or say you bargain with a member that deals with warfare will give you a Cursed Weapon that is upgrade-able. Something like in RP games, where the amount of stat points you can put into this Cursed Weapon depends on your Level. So that way there's a nerf on it.

Maybe also create further sub-humans; like the Long Hand Tribe, Long Tribe in general. where the Human Stats can variate. So each Human sub-race gets it own stat race bonus.

Like i have more suggestion(s) but yeah thats it for now

What do you guys think? @Dragomir @joby @Ziosa @Ranger

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
  • It's a place like the Human Auctioning House where you can capture certain race, df user's those of status or not and SELL them like SLAVES. Reminiscent of how the Human Auctioning House of the Saboady Archipelago Arc. Each race/sub race and etc. will get a general price tag
  • If you have a certain Rank or title it will be either difficult to sell something due to the power you hold. So eg: if your Level 1 and you capture say a Celestial Dragon or Noble or even Mermaid or even a Shichibukai (with the help of someone of course). But you are likely to be given a certain percentage decrease on the beri of said item (slave). Whereas if your a Admiral your likely to be denied access to this so a Vice Admiral or CP or SWORD member can enter.
  • All of this depends on your level or who you are "dealing with" as in Underworld NPC
  • Brokers depending on how much they sell they get a certain portion off certain items but it's a like how much you invest in selling that you get a certain portion of the price reduced.
I know i am suggesting something messed up in terms of slavery and discrimination but in general that's what the Underworld is, though in terms of weapons and etc. maybe just make it exclusive to which Emperor / Broker one deal(s) with. For Eg: the CP who are in the Underworld will feed you information in response gain something like it could be a DF user. Or say you bargain with a member that deals with warfare will give you a Cursed Weapon that is upgrade-able. Something like in RP games, where the amount of stat points you can put into this Cursed Weapon depends on your Level. So that way there's a nerf on it.

Maybe also create further sub-humans; like the Long Hand Tribe, Long Tribe in general. where the Human Stats can variate. So each Human sub-race gets it own stat race bonus.

im not super comfortable with making slaves a mechanic in the rp; mentiong them and using it as story or whatver is fine as its in the series, but its not fine as a mechanic i feel

you can make custom human races already; they are suppose to be the most balanced race with good stats overall, so doesnt make sense to change their bonuses

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
im not super comfortable with making slaves a mechanic in the rp; mentiong them and using it as story or whatver is fine as its in the series, but its not fine as a mechanic i feel
So say if i capture a DF user or defeat one, can't i sell the DF user?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sell ? Or find a way to get his bounty ?
nope but the price of the DF, maybe even the bounty though you get it a reduction if your pirate beating said pirate with a bounty as you will use a proxy to get the bounty

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it beats the point of having to kill DF user(s) though :sarcasticshottie:
you dont have to kill them, they can accidentally die etc. the only way to get their fruit; to eat or sell, is to kill them

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you want the price of the DF, you kill him not sell him/her T^T
Killing gets boring esp if you do it over and over again then add in the fact you can't go into much graphic detail.

It then becomes a chore.

I wanna make the RP not feel too much like Marvel, where roses are dandy but a bit like DC where fucked up shit happens around any corner. Though the NW is supposed to ruin one's dreams unless you fight a yonko or even serve one.
[automerge]1591138151[/automerge]
you dont have to kill them, they can accidentally die etc. the only way to get their fruit; to eat or sell, is to kill them
Well killing DF should be reserved for those who want a DF for use or feed their NPC's instead of constantly killing said DF user then selling DF to Bill D. Ollar then the return of the said DF user.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Killing gets boring esp if you do it over and over again then add in the fact you can't go into much graphic detail.

It then becomes a chore.

I wanna make the RP not feel too much like Marvel, where roses are dandy but a bit like DC where fucked up shit happens around any corner. Though the NW is supposed to ruin one's dreams unless you fight a yonko or even serve one.
[automerge]1591138151[/automerge]

Well killing DF should be reserved for those who want a DF for use or feed their NPC's instead of constantly killing said DF user then selling DF to Bill D. Ollar then the return of the said DF user.
you arent suppose to kill people for their fruits if you arent gonna eat them, its heavily discoruaged actually; always has been (but no one has payed any attention to it)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As of late
[automerge]1591136455[/automerge]
Suggestion time again;

We're already working on an Underworld faction fam.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i was trying to keep it hidden, but sure blurt it lol (no point editing as people have seen)
i pretty much knew it all along when i first suggested it back on OJ :pepeexcited:
[automerge]1591320346[/automerge]
I wonder if we can get apprentice NPCs that are different to the other NPCs like they could level up and etc. Though a means of not having it go all ape shit is you cant purchase exp to level him/her up.

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah let’s not make slavery a mechanic. But it is part of one piece so it can be in stories and stuff. Also if you don’t want to kill a DF just don’t lol there are other ways to get money.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ranger @Ziosa

What's the chances of having Pirate/Marine (respective organisational) Apprentice(s)?

So similar to player(s) but have a level limit attached to them

Top Bottom