Island Swamp Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Swamp Kingdom
The Swamp Kingdom is a Kingdom located in a super-sized swamp that spans for hundreds of square kilometers. It is home to many Lizardmen, though whether they originate from here or another place remains unknown. The Kingdom is ran by the Elder, as well as the Priestess, and is protected by the Royal Guard. The super-sized swamp serves as a strategical location that is hard to conquer, which, on one hand, makes it so not many want to attempt it, but on the other hand, makes it so that a few greedy individuals do.

NPCs:

Shasuryu:

75 x 5 = 375
- STR: 61 (Race: +35, MA: +5) = 101
- SPE: 76 (MA: +5) = 81

- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 61 (Race: +35, MA: +5) = 101
- Stamina: 101
- Durability: 101
- Martial Arts: 100
- Toxia: 100 (Item: +20) = 120
- Reptilian Kata: 100
- Haki: 70
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 100
- Kenbun-shoku no Haki: 40
- Mind: 7 (Race: -7) = 0

Zenberu:

75 x 5 = 375
- STR: 61 (Race: +35, MA: +5) = 101
- SPE: 76 (MA: +5) = 81

- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 61 (Race: +35, MA: +5) = 101
- Stamina: 101
- Durability: 101
- Martial Arts: 100
- Toxia: 100
- Reptilian Kata: 100
- Haki: 70
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 40
- Kenbun-shoku no Haki: 100
- Mind: 7 (Race: -7) = 0

Zaryusu:

50 x 5 = 250
- STR: 65 (Race: +25, MA: +5) = 95
- SPE: 65

- Movement: 65
- Reaction: 65
- VIT: 65 (Race: +25) = 90
- Stamina: 90
- Durability: 90
- Martial Arts: 50
- Toxia: 50
- Reptilian Kata: 50
- Mind: 5 (Race: -5) = 0

Sukyu:

50 x 5 = 250

Zerora:

50 x 5 = 250

Elder:

25 x 5 = 125
- STR: 31 (Race: +10) =41
- SPE: 31

- Movement: 31
- Reaction: 31
- VIT: 31 (Race: +10) = 41
- Stamina: 41
- Durability: 41

Priestess Krusch:

50 x 5 = 250
- STR: 5 (Race: +25, MA: +5) = 35
- SPE: 75

- Movement: 75
- Reaction: 75
- VIT: 50 (Race: +25) = 75
- Stamina: 75
- Durability: 75
- Martial Arts: 25
- Mind: 75 (Race: -5) = 70
- Medicine: 70
- Cooking: 70
- Expertise: 20
- Botany: 40

The Royal Guard (200):

25 x 5 = 125
- STR: 31 (Race: +10) =41
- SPE: 31

- Movement: 31
- Reaction: 31
- VIT: 31 (Race: +10) = 41
- Stamina: 41
- Durability: 41
- Martial Arts: 30
- Toxia: 30
- Reptilian Kata: 30
- Mind: 2 (Race: -2) = 0

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you defeat Zenberu:
Custom lizardmen scales, needs GM approval
If you defeat Priestess Krusch:
A vial of lizardmen poison, needs GM approval
If you defeat Zaryusu:
Frost Pain (non-extra-stat Cursed Weapon)
Follows new status effect system from latest patch. First hit to the same area inflicts minor freeze, second hit to the same area inflicts moderate freeze. Cannot inflict deep freeze or core freeze.
One-time Beri reward: 300 million Beri
Weekly Beri reward for territory: 150 million Beri

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 1
@Einsauer

Code:
Lucifer
[color]#DC143C[/color] / [color]#ad0000[/color]
Musashi
[color]#89CFF0[/color]
Shiki
[color]#50C878[/color]

It was just a few days into Palla, when a call from an unlikely source, but a source it was from higher up. It was a special command to specific non-humans who were ranked at the official seat of Vice Admiral officers. The task of the talks to come, was to help build negotiations of a blossomed relationship of peace and a worthwhile treaty between the Humans and the Reptilla, a race that was feared like the fishman classified as Type C creatures, "Big Savages".

Though, unlike the fishmen who would see the humans as inferior, the Reptilla and Humans relationship was yet to be explored, for that reason this was the reason I was sent to the home of all Reptillas around the world. This could bring a huge fortunate shine to the Reptilla with being present at the next Reveries, as not as creatures to be feared, but admired and respected. That was the goal, it was now only time to follow orders and bring this dream into reality.

Unlike many Vice Admirals who were renowned to show their imposing builds with the swagger of radiant aura, being stood at the front of the ships. I remained in my cabin which was unique for its spaciousness and luxurious features from curved wooden walls, with a separation to my private quarters that lead to my personal bar.

There I appeared in all my beautifully made imposition, a tall, dapper, handsome man with light skin, amber eyes, and blonde or reddish blonde hair. Wearing a pair of dress shoes, a black suit, a button-down shirt with white stripes, and a loose blue tie accented by a beige overcoat whilst being sat on a barstool reaching to take another sip. With my other hand reaching into my inside pocket, pulling out a metallic tin with luxurious cigars, taking one out then resting it on my lips, the bartender would hand over a cigar light without command lighting up the cigar. Taking a deep breath to smell of a beautifully made cigar, the aroma would envelop of cuban coffee and tobacco with a wooden-like overtone.

Meanwhile onboard the ship the men would scurry around performing their duties under the command of two lieutenants, Lt. Musashi, and Lt. Shiki. The duo would take charge while I would remain in my room, the duo who were trained seclusively independently, with Shiki already paired with me, along the way we'd pick up the former Lt. of one Gil-Link Ereinion.

Musashi's beauty would resonate, with the edgy Shiki, the two new Lt.'s who were newer recruits, one a former pirate that turned under Link whilst the other was working his way up the ranks. Though both had difficulties in their standing within the marines, had them ushered out to be under the command of a leading figure.

Musashi and Shiki would stand shoulder to shoulder, sharing orders then ask one another a few questions
Musashi and Shiki: " Why are we being sent here? " whilst each other stayed mute
Musashi: " I have no idea "

The conversation would be halted, the scout would shout out the destination was sighted from afar, huge tall mangrove trees that skyrocketed approximately 40 feet into the air.

Shiki: " Prepare to dock the ship, though prepare for anything "
Musashi: " Someone inform Lucifer that we are about to dock "

A marine soldier darting down, knocking on my door relaying those very words, placing my glass back down then scoffing, whilst walking towards the door, grabbing then throwing my marine jacket over my shoulder.

" Time to get the show started, I hope there's some beauties and lots of alcohol on this island "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The simmering orange sun was on the latter half of its journey across the sky, dusk was working its way across the Grand Line as the scout, stationed atop the navy crow's nest, would call out enormous treetops revealing themselves to the marine ship on the horizon.
Orders would be issued out accordingly from the two lieutenants, and the vice-admiral would be alerted of their impending arrival. As the navy vessel pushed nearer to the massive swamp-grounds; the crew would be able to see yellow-green lights flicking into and out of existence all around the treetops and even above the waters surrounding the Swamp Kingdom.
The air was fairly calm around the Swamp Kingdom, allowing for easy arrival of Vice-Admiral Lucifer Morningstar and the company under his authority. The towering trees loomed over the ship as well as the muddy terrain they sprouted from, a thin fog gently emanated from within the collection of trees, allowing little visual beyond the exterior.

The crew aboard the marine ship could hear the dull, melodic din of crickets and frogs. Creatures of the swamp all calling out in harmony with one another. As nature's choir grew clearer to the marines, so too did the flickering lights; they were in-fact fireflies (though they were half the size of a human fist). The lightning-bugs would buzz around, perching themselves on the ship and some of the soldiers as they approached a muddy shoreline.
An odor, one of dead fish and ocean-rot, permeated the shores heavily; driftwood and dead fish could be spotted scattered along the murky, watery ground.

Deep in the bowels of the Swamp Kingdom, along a prominent river for eel-fishing, two lizardman companions stood, marveling their two hauls of wriggling, delicious swamp-eels.
Shasuryu and Sukyu, two proud Reptilian men began tallying their separate piles; both confident they were the victor in their unspoken fishing competition. Around the two of them the sounds of frogs and crickets slowly fell away, due to a predator looming near the lizardmen and their piles of eels.
"Twenty-seven." Remarked Shasuryu in a quietly boastful manner as he turned to face his comrade. Sukyu nervously moved eels around in the pile, he was stalling...In truth he couldn't count.

"I have more than you." He said with a shrug, hoping not be called on his bluff.
The scaled brow of the green lizardman furrowed. "How many do you have, Sukyu?"

The thinner lizardman went quiet for a moment, desperately searching for a suitable lie. "...Just look at the piles, I clearly have more."

"How many eels did you catch, Sukyu?" Shasuryu pushed.
The conversation carried on in this manner for some time: Shasuryu would question his friend and Sukyu would progressively become more and more defensive until their focus was totally on one another, totally lost in argument.

The predator loomed closer through the water, a crocodile's eyes poked from the surface of the swampy water; eyeing the huge collection of eels near the water. While the two lizardman bickered, the crocodile made its move and emerged up from the brackish water. In a big chomp, the crocodile halved Sukyu's pile.

Unaware of the thief, Sukyu pointed back at his pile, further insisting on his pile's superiority before:
"HEY! NO!" He shouted whilst jumping into action and immediately wrangling the giant swamp-lizard. The two being wrestled for a short time before the lizard man delivered multiple swift blows to the animal (killing it).

Now with a crocodile added to his pile of caught food he looked confidently as Sharsuryu. "I win, look at that pile!"
The darker lizardman shook his head, accepting his defeat if just to shut up his friend.

"Alright...Let's get this food back..." He said with a mildly irritated expression planted across his scaly face.
It was business as usual for the lizard-folk, they were unaware of their island's visitors.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 2
@Einsauer

The final shimmering orange beamed under the clouds to signify that the sun was about to sleep in the Grand Line as the shrouded night was about to wake up, bringing the nightlife to life. The terrain below was of moss in congregated fungi and wetland grass about knee deep with shallows of water that encompassed it like a blanket, as the night dawned so the terrain would begin to alter ushering the waves of grand line to completely submerge the grass.

Walking on the deck of the ship then looking down on in hesitation, " Hey is this for real? ... Am I really about to get my nice suit wet " with Musashi who agreed then spoke " Why don't we wait until its morning? " turning to her and pointing my index finger " I agree with Sakura " with Musashi reacting with an outburst " It's Musashi, not Sakura " followed with a scoff as Shiki would walk backward then speed up and jump off the ship reaching the shores first " Looser's weepers " giggling as he turned around smiling and waving back as he stood in a damp terrain.

Musashi would show further signs of annoyance, with Shiki and Musashi bickering with her following suite by jumping off the ship and landing, splashing water onto Shiki. " Oi- " ... It wasn't long before I would follow the duo but instead of jumping my wings would flap out then flap forward, hurling myself forward whilst floating into the air and landing peacefully and calmly before the two.

The melodic sounds of crickets chirping and frogs ribbiting, as creatures would sound from around. " This sounds peaceful doesn't it, like nature isn't disturbed " commenting on the natural life of Swamp Kingdom. " Isn't that beautiful? " Musashi commented on the lights that came from the flickering lights of the fireflies buzzing around the edges of Swamp Kingdom.

We'd walk a few yards forward until I asked Musashi and Shiki, " I know you two know nothing about but let me quickly brief you on this mission. This is about negotiations from the World Government with these Reptilla people, so obstruct from attacking unless your life is on the line but even then prohibit any forms of violence okay? "

Shiki: " Reptilla? ... "
Musashi: " Are they like fishmen, sir? ... Like a subspecies? "
Me/Lucifer: " Reptilla are like fishmen, easy to think they are subspecies to one another as one ventured on land the other went to the depths of the world. Despite the similarities, they are very vast in their appearances and possibly abilities, so we better be careful and mindful of what we do from this moment onwards .... Unlike the relationship between Humans and Fishmen, I'd prefer if this one was more of a peaceful relationship, one that blooms higher then the World Government can open its eyes and re-value its relationship with not just Fishmen but other races and species across the world. "

After informing them of the quick briefing, " From now on we split up, I want you two to team up and here you go " reaching into my pocket and tossed it over the duo a remote-like function " That will call over a pacifista over but make sure you command it to defend only got it as I will head over this way "

With Shiki and Musashi heading to the Eastern portion of Swamp Kingdom, i'd head over the Western portion splitting the forces to find a way to head to the main inland Swamp Kingdom. Our walking over the terrain would have its difficulty as the mud underneath became a terrain that would make it difficult, with the smell of greenery, then foulness of dead decaying fish would alert the split groups.

Operation Qin Shi Huang had commenced

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With Shiki and Musashi heading to the Eastern portion of Swamp Kingdom, i'd head over the Western portion splitting the forces to find a way to head to the main inland Swamp Kingdom. Our walking over the terrain would have its difficulty as the mud underneath became a terrain that would make it difficult, with the smell of greenery, then foulness of dead decaying fish would alert the split groups.
With the commanding officers of the marine crew separating their paths, they headed off to venture the night-darkened Swamp Kingdom. The vice admiral moved along in the general western direction for the island while his underlings moved east.

Not long into their separate, muddy treks they would be met with thickening, warm fog despite the cold night's breeze, leeches would try find their ways to any footfalls into the mud from the three as they moved, large mosquitos and fireflies would buzz around them all obnoxiously.

Vice-Admiral Morningstar moved with suave confidence through the harsh terrain, attempting his best to avoid muddying his suit as he scouted the "land". The only parts of the island he had set foot on felt impermanent and eager to slide off into the surrounding Grand Line waves. As he moved deeper into the trees, he would notice flowing streams and rivers all pushing inward...

The only light to guide their paths was the dim moon attempting to peer past the thicket of treetop as well as the haze. As their footfalls progressed, the wildlife would quiet themselves, only picking back up after feeling safe of the invader's separate presences.

The two lieutenants moved on their own path, encountering much of the same that Lucifer was, the key difference being as they found streams and rivers, they would always be flowing outward...

The center of the swampy civilization was aglow with firelight and vibrant with dulling melodies, there had been a small feast for the residents within the heart of the Swamp Kingdom. The Reptilians feasted upon sea and swamp life with voracity and carried on with their festivities around the warm fires through the early hours of the night; only the young and elderly were retiring; the healthy (notably, the warriors and guardians of the civilization) were still very active.

Shasuryu would sit alone, vigilantly looking out towards the south of his village, unknowingly looking in the direction of docked marine (far in the distance behind miles of swamp trees). His reptilian eyes tracked the glowing eyes in the dark, judging their sizes and potential for threat with minimal visual information.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 3
@Einsauer
Level 92, 92 x 5 = 460
Lunarian Bonus: +36 in Strength | +18 in Speed | +36 in Vitality
Martial Arts Bonus: +5 in Strength, Speed, and Vitality
Strength: 59 + 36 + 5 = 100 [+20 = 120]
Speed: 78 + 18 + 5 = 101 x 2 = 202
>Reaction Speed: 101
>Movement Speed: 101
Vitality
: 60 + 36 + 5 = 101 x 2 = 202
>Durability: 101 (+1 durability rank, see here under Power Armor)
>Stamina: 101
Haki
: 100 x 2 = 200
>Armament Haki: 100 [+20 = 120]
>Observation Haki [Precognition]: 100
>Conqueror's Haki: 100 [Advanced CoC]
Martial Arts: 100 x 2 = 200
>Rokushiki: 100
>Ignition: 100
Expertise
: 50 x 2 = 100
>Life Return: 100

*13 spare stat pts.
Perks:
>Healthy Body: (requires 100 vitality) - Heal faster.
>
Professions:
>☆
>☆
>Can use Fiero and are resistant to fire (+1 durability rank)
>Can glide with wings
Level 65, 65 x 5 = 325
Human Race Bonus Boost: +12 in Strength, Speed and Vitality | +18 in Martial Arts
MA Bonus Boost: +5 in Strength and Speed
Raid Suit Bonus: +10 in Movement Speed and Durability
Strength: 64 + 12 + 5 = 81
Speed
: 59 + 12 + 5 = 76 x 2 = 152
>Reaction Speed: 81
>Movement Speed: 71 + 10 = 81
Vitality
: 64 + 12 = 76 x 2 = 152
>Durability: 71 + 10 = 81
>Stamina: 81
Haki
: 75 x 2 = 150
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki (Awareness): 69
Martial Arts
: 63 + 18 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Ittoryu / Nitoryu: 81
>Blank for now but will be Fishman Karate*: 81 - (Pending a Move Tutor)
Level 65, 65 x 5 = 325
Human Race Bonus Boost: +12 in Strength, Speed and Vitality | +18 in Martial Arts
MA Bonus Boost: +5 in Strength
Raid Suit Bonus: +10 in Movement Speed and Durability
Mind Bonus: +5 in Reaction Speed
Strength: 64 + 12 + 5 = 81
Speed: 62 + 12 = 74 x 2 = 148
>Reaction Speed: 76 + 5 = 81
>Movement Speed: 72 + 10 = 82
Vitality: 64 + 12 = 81 x 2 = 162
>Durability: 71 + 10 = 81
>Stamina: 81
Mind: 41 x 2 = 82
>Musicianship: 82
Haki: 71 x 2 = 142
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki (Awareness): 61
Martial Arts: 23 + 18 = 41 x 2 = 82
>Ittoryu / Nitoryu: 82

OOC: Made an error with not changing font color for Lucifer to red but left the default bold

With Musashi and Shiki and myself each vanishing into the thick fog under the blanket of the night, with calls of nature echoing throughout the night and fireflies lighting the path. It was like a scenario you could picture out of fantasy, it was harmonious to the ears and eyes, with the feeling of nature at your feet and all around. However, it wasn't the time to idol on such, there was a mission put into practice and it was time to deliver.

Musashi and Shiki dwelled near the shore range of the island, but the longer they idled away from the task the more the creepier the crawlies became having Musashi shriek ... " Eeek! " ... " What is with these creepy crawlies? " as she swotted away some of the bugs whilst darting more into the mainland. Shiki would respond with a snigger, holding his burster of laughter to prevent them from being found.

Letting out a deep breath of air, then stared at the environment ... ' Seeing these enlargened crawlies, this island hasn't had any means of any human sign ... Could it be that they are in fact hostile? ... No, Lucifer-sans report was to bring peace ... but something doesn't add up or maybe it's just me, wouldn't be wrong if I don't have some fun. '

Musashi waved at Shiki ... " Oi slow coach, get your ass moving we wasting nightlight here. It'd be bad if I have to file a death report saying you got bugged " taking a subtle dig at her peer who wouldn't respond with anything but grabbing an arm length leech ... " Right back at you "

The duo would then be walking near the formed lake by the waves of the night, moving the leaves from whooshing into each other, the more they got walking the wildlife from the noises at night to the fishes and eels swimming and then darting away at the sight of the duo.

Musashi: " Aren't these footprints? " her resting her index finger against the footprint and then washing it in the water.​
Shiki: " Those look fresh "​
Musashi: " Can't be more than half an hour ago someone was here "​
Shiki: " We weren't expecting this place to be uninhabited. Seeing as life is here and it's thriving we might be close "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The duo would then be walking near the formed lake by the waves of the night, moving the leaves from whooshing into each other, the more they got walking the wildlife from the noises at night to the fishes and eels swimming and then darting away at the sight of the duo.
Terrain, underfoot of the marine duo, would shift back and forth as they boldly ventured into the Swamp Kingdom; altering from solid ground to muddy slop that serve as home to awful leeches and parasites that eagerly took note of the rare treat...Warm blood. Such a small feature of the human anatomy made them stand out to all sorts of creatures, predators and prey.

At points the mud became so thin and watery that, in the dark, the water and mud were indistinguishable from one another. It was through this murky concoction that a predator loomed nearer to the humans... A bizarre beast that was native to this kingdom, a perfect predator for the unique habitat; resembling and performing much like a giant toad mixed with a crocodile. It gently pushed through the mud, keeping only its eyes above the surface of the pseudo-liquid.

(x1)

Level 35
Strength: 70
Speed: 70
-Reaction: 70
-Movement: 70
Vitality: 70
-Durability: 70
-Stamina: 70

The Frogodile's bite and tongue attack apply a gooey venom to prey that it is immune to (and actually enjoys eating).
Mid poison: does an average amount of damage (C rank). lasts for 4-5 turns.

Musashi: " Aren't these footprints? " her resting her index finger against the footprint and then washing it in the water.
Shiki: " Those look fresh "
Musashi: " Can't be more than half an hour ago someone was here "
Shiki: " We weren't expecting this place to be uninhabited. Seeing as life is here and it's thriving we might be close "
While the two marine lieutenants were discussing their investigative finds, the cold-blooded predator (coated in a thin layer of mud) burst from his hiding spot with a wide open maw; revealing jagged, glass-like shards of teeth. The scaled beast's fangs were still coated in its last meal, blood and white feathers.

Einsauer said:
CHOMP! : The Frogodile leaps at its target and clamps down with enough force to bite a horse in half.
Requirements: 61 Strength, 61 Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: B
61-80: 2. Small Building Level + 2 (DPR: B) | DPR: 101-119: 4. City Block Level!
If the attack is successful, the target will be coated in venom (mid poison).

The monster pounced at Musashi with a frightening amount of speed; the toad-like legs were not merely for show it seemed!

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 4
@Einsauer

Walking through the terrain that had altered from soft to wet with a muddy slippy feeling underneath, with some fully consumed leeches with hopsack of blood in them trodded along waiting for another bite, mouth savoring with them ready to pounce. They wouldn't get the human blood that drew too close to them today, however, despite them being drawn to the oxygen and carbon dioxide swaying the upper portion of the body.

Just as Shiki and Musashi stood observing their environment, analysing the footprints until something out of the shadows would appear, with the two marines already on high alert due to the nature of the mission having activated their kenbunshoku haki at the same time sensing something that came with ill intentions.

Musashi/Shiki: " You feel that right? "​

Shiki having 61 in Awareness and Musashi 69
Awareness
This Haki allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. It also allows one to sense the power and emotions of others by their “voice”.
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
61 x 2 = 122 (Shiki)
69 x 2 = 178 (Musashi)
The duo would say in unison looking around, until a blob until a creature that resembled a toad-like with crocodile-like scales pushed itself in the mud towards the duo who immediately grabbed their tightened hands around the handle of their swords.

Musashi would draw her swords first, and Shiki followed right behind, with Shiki nodded at Musashi as he moved away to the side with Musashi luring him her way.

Musashi: " Come on follow the beautiful lady, this way "​

Musashi would then tighten her grip on the handle then run towards the strange creature, then charge the attack with imbuing armament hardening into the sword aiming to cut the creature in two. What the creature didn't realise was Shiki who went to the side of the creature following the same movement to cut the creature into two.

Musashi and Shiki: " Daishinkan"​

Musashi and Shiki Str Stat = Large Building Level
Daishinkan (大辰撼 Daishinkan?, literally meaning "Great Dragon Shock"): Daishinkan consists of the user running towards his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down.
61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed: Destructive Potency Rank: A
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Island Level

Result = Attack is 4 or more DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack and is largely unaffected.

The clashing of the attacks would have the creature overpowered with Musashi being flickered with small portions of a strange liquid, then Musashi would charge with the very same attack aiming to maim the creature. Musashi would think to herself after clashing with the creatures attack ' Those scales, didn't Cu have the same? '

Musashi: " Daishinkan! "​
Musashi and Shiki Str Stat = Large Building Level
Daishinkan (大辰撼 Daishinkan?, literally meaning "Great Dragon Shock"): Daishinkan consists of the user running towards his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down.
61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed: Destructive Potency Rank: A
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Musashi would then tighten her grip on the handle then run towards the strange creature, then charge the attack with imbuing armament hardening into the sword aiming to cut the creature in two. What the creature didn't realise was Shiki who went to the side of the creature following the same movement to cut the creature into two.

Musashi and Shiki: " Daishinkan"
Predatory anticipation caused a guttural snarl to escape the monster's maw; as the creature gnashed at the woman it was met with a hasty counter attack from from Musashi. The other lieutenant flanked from the side and proceeded to unleash his blade's wrath upon the Frogodile. The monster would manage to meet the woman's blade with its venomous fangs, but found itself unable to protect itself against the second sword.

Musashi's swift and powerful sword strokes destroyed the the monster's jaw, inadvertently sending splashes of steaming venom and small fragments of poisonous tooth shards out; in the clash Musashi would unfortunately suffer a small spray of this venom to her shoulder-area (inflicting low poison: D rank for 3 turns). The pain wouldn't be immediate due to the woman's adrenaline, but for some moments to follow she would feel a searing on the skin soon to be speckled with rash marks.

Shiki's attack ripped apart the animal's scaly hide, carving deep into the body and chipping away the very skeletal structure of the Frogodile. In a violent frenzy of survival, it would pull away desperately but it was too late...

then Musashi would charge with the very same attack aiming to maim the creature. Musashi would think to herself after clashing with the creatures attack ' Those scales, didn't Cu have the same? '

Musashi: " Daishinkan! "
The bloody, maimed animal followed Musashi with only its unblinking eyes (in truth, the monster's eyelids were transparent, it had never opened its eyes), it hadn't anticipated such strong prey for their small frames. It wouldn't be able to counter nor dodge the incoming attack!

Musashi's identical technique carved into the hard scales of the swamp beast, revealing thick red ichor to pool into the ground around it. The monster collapsed in an instant, slain by the marines in defense of its ambush.
Small parasites and predators already began to gather towards the fresh blood, leaving the marines to "safely" continue their trek through the unforgiving, swampy terrain.

If they continued eastward they would soon stumble across a collection of rudimentary buildings along the opposite side of a small river leading into the east, towards the ocean. The small buildings would be seemingly deserted, a small fishing camp it would seem.

There was no immediate bridge to cross the river, so they would either have to move through it or use an alternative to cross above it if they wished to explore these buildings. Otherwise, they could begin to follow the river's source, westward.
Behind them they would hear what sounded to be another large predator eating away the carcass they had left behind them in their wake.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 5
@Einsauer

In an instant, the frogodile would lunge with his mouth wide open aimed at Musashi, who'd anticipated its very movement and began her counter-attack. Her sword met meeting head-on with the fangs destroying the creature's jaw upon impact, though the splashes of saliva would splatter with a few drops landing on the shoulder of Musashi. Shiki who flanked from the side would have his sword sever through the thick hide, tearing into the flesh, tendons, and structure of the frogodile.

Musashi oblivious to the drops that landed upon her shoulder would begin to change the texture of her skin, she wouldn't feel the pain as her tissue began to pulsate. The agony of pain wouldn't rear its head now but it was very soon, veins began to throb as the hemotoxin venom took effect, it was a small drop yet was nevertheless a very potent fluid turning the area crimson.

Musashi's breathing became heavier, she didn't realise why but she was about to find out but first, she needed to dispose of the threat to her very life, turning around again coming down with her armament hardened haki sword, the sound of cracking bones and scales would subtly echo but as it came it would vanish. A flowing stream of crimson would flow out of its body with life around like the ultimate opportunist would come out of the shadows ranging from size and where they was in the pecking order.

Shiki: " Hey Musashi let's fall back now ... "​
Musashi: " Y-eah "​

The sound of a larger predator would be heard with the sound of twigs snapping alerting the duo who would withdraw from they were traveling east. As they withdrew a good hundred or two hundred yards away until Musashi would feel the flow of blood that traverse her body would have her fall to her knees clenching her shoulder and letting out a groan of discomfort.

Shiki: " Musashi, we gotta get moving ... what's wrong? "​
Musashi: " My shoulder is fucking burning "​

Shiki would halt, take a look around the area for potential threats, then lift Musashi to have her lean against the bark of a tree. He began to wonder ... ' Did she get bit? ... No, that creature never got the chance, but something happened in their first clash that has led to this. Just what happened? '

Musashi's breathing became heavier, slowly undoing her clothing to reveal her shoulder that Shiki upon seeing noticed the speckled rash-like symptom that was on her right shoulder.

Shiki: " Did that creature bite you? "​
Musashi: " No it didn't but did notice some liquid splashing and dropping on my shoulder "​
Shiki: " Shit ... you got poisoned. Fuck, we need to find a place where you can get some rest otherwise we both are fucked ... But we gotta move before shit really gets bad "​

The duo would continue walking noting some buildings that looked like they come from a once-forgotten civilization but were on the opposite side of the river. Shiki would look around noting it would difficult to cut through the river especially more now with the wound that was inflicted on Musashi.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Under the thick tree canopy of the Swamp Kingdom there was little light, what light there was was offered in the form of luminescent bugs, flora and fungi. The call of frogs and crickets continued to sing out into the darkness for the humans audience.
Musashi's breathing became heavier, slowly undoing her clothing to reveal her shoulder that Shiki upon seeing noticed the speckled rash-like symptom that was on her right shoulder.

Shiki: " Did that creature bite you? "Musashi: " No it didn't but did notice some liquid splashing and dropping on my shoulder "Shiki: " Shit ... you got poisoned.
Soon after the swamp creature's dispatch, the realization of Musashi's condition was setting in; with only a miniscule amount of the venom contacting her flesh the effects were immediate. If that creature had been successful in biting the lovely lieutenant, the venom's effects could have been far more dire.

The duo moved along through the muddy land to keep ahead of the swamp's greedy, wild residences. Shiki would make out the huts along the river and determine the risks of crossing the shadowy swamp-river, especially with his partner undergoing the nasty effects of Frogodile venom.
A lone (large) firefly buzzed along the surface of the river, headed against the flow. The light on its abdomen calling out for its fellow fireflies, finally a blink set a single swamp gator to lunge from beneath the water and snap it up in its mighty jaws, before disappearing into the water once more.

Too treacherous to swim, Shiki needed to find another way across the water. The towering trees of varying species, should they be felled, could serve as an impromptu bridge to the other side of the dangerous river.

Now in the watching post that Shasuryu previously occupied, sat two lizardmen: Zaryusu and Sukyu. The latter of the two picked his reptilian fangs with an eel-bone, reveling in his amazing day of fishing and enjoying his full stomach. Zaryusu was far more serious than his comrade, he took his duty as a guard very seriously and watched the darkness vigilantly; with the coming of the stranger, more would eventually follow behind him.
Zaryusu's scaled fingers tightened and untightened around his cursed blade; the Frost Pain itched at his claw-tips with a dull ache of the cold. Quietly, he listened to Sukyu boastfully retell the story of his victory over Shasuryu in their unspoken duel of resource gathering...
"You should've seen his face when I said he couldn't count, Zary!" Sukyu said, punctuating his long speech with an outright lie.

"Hey, Sukyu?" The stoic reptile-man asked his compatriot.
"Yeah?" His smaller friend would reply.​
"Stop talking."

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 6
@Einsauer

The duo would make a trail behind them in the muddy sloshy terrain until they'd pause, with Shiki taking a 360-degree's view around them monitoring the situation while also looking for means to cross the river. Musashi would wench grabbing tightly around her wound, her body began to heat up as she dropped to her knees clenching her teeth.

Shiki: " These trees look good if they are cut down, they would make some excellent means of traversing the river "​

Shiki would then unsheathe his sword with fireflies who lit the place up and would fly away, with Shiki's motivation to mow the trees into a temporary means of transportation. In a manner of minutes, Shiki would cut the trees into chunks, with a tree trunk making enough for an oar to row through the river. Musashi would watch as Shiki would cut, then carve the tree into chunks as a makeshift boat.

Shiki: " Get on Musashi, we can cross the river "​

Musashi nodded though needed assistance as the boat would be pushed into the river, Musashi got on top and Shiki then began to row to cross the river to the other side. Upon crossing to the other side, Shiki would pick Musashi up into his arms and make their way towards the peaceful-looking building with moss build up on the sides and hidden under the canopy of the trees on one side. Comradarie between the duo would show itself, Shiki would perform some basic first aid, then grab a napkin in the first aid kit that most marines have on them at all times. He'd soak it for some light compressions to keep the wound unable to be infected after some heavy antibiotic spray.

Shiki: " We are here, remember you owe me one after this. "​

Shiki would nurse Musashi, whose luck was about to turn her way would come to her in the early hours of the morning as the toxins weren't as poisonous as believed, all she required was some compressions, rest, and some first aid.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whilst walking under the darkness, the foggy and swamp terrain, following on my path noting from afar a watch post. Creatures using their wild instinct would walk around me, not wanting to come near me, with a quick flash of flames would have them startled in fear. My eyes glistened and glowed crimson, as I approached the watch post having the two who were there taking one of them who was watching his entire attention. The night covered my entire body only the eyes were perceived at a distance, the duo would never felt anything this powerful before.

In the shadow of the night sky, my wings would have me soar and appear behind the duo coming face-to-face interaction with the Reptillas, a first encounter for them and a first for me.

" Hi, I mean you no harm ... I am here to seek an audience with your chieftains or elders. I come in peace. "

The duo would never witness such beauty of any species or race ever before, as if God himself made me. My eyes were no longer glowing in crimson to startle the duo, before any could even respond back to my earlier comments.

" If you can show me the way that would be very much appreciated, beauties of the night "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Musashi nodded though needed assistance as the boat would be pushed into the river, Musashi got on top and Shiki then began to row to cross the river to the other side.
Slow current provided a steady passage from one side to the other; though short, the brief journey was nerve-wracking. The boggy land's waters were dark, and though the two marines could feel creatures nudging the bottom of the raft, they could see nothing except the occasional glint of reptilian eyes in the waters around them.
The occasional lightning-bug would land on the raft, one attempting to land directly on top of Shiki's head (grimly reminding him of the bug that had been snapped up whilst flittering above the waterline prior). The lieutenant would push through the macabre thoughts and safely escort his friend and colleague to safety.
Shiki would perform some basic first aid, then grab a napkin in the first aid kit that most marines have on them at all times. He'd soak it for some light compressions to keep the wound unable to be infected after some heavy antibiotic spray.

Shiki: " We are here, remember you owe me one after this. "
Shiki would nurse Musashi, whose luck was about to turn her way would come to her in the early hours of the morning as the toxins weren't as poisonous as believed, all she required was some compressions, rest, and some first aid.
Taking shelter in one of the quiet huts, upon reaching their destination, Shiki began administering first aid on his poisoned companion almost fully neutralizing the fast-acting poison; while Musashi would face no more damage she would still feel the fatigue of the Frogodile venom until she could get proper rest, luckily it wouldn't impede her too much regardless.

The hut interiors were simple-make (just like the outsides). The floors were scattered with broken bits of wood-planks, and lots of tiny fishbones. Perhaps a wild animal had seized this area some time ago form the original inhabitants, perhaps the inhabitants were still around or they made camp elsewhere...
Did this area belong to the lizardmen they were told about? Little could be answered with the information here.

My eyes glistened and glowed crimson, as I approached the watch post having the two who were there taking one of them who was watching his entire attention. The night covered my entire body only the eyes were perceived at a distance, the duo would never felt anything this powerful before.

Despite Zaryusu's protesting, his smaller companion continued rambling about inconsequential matters. The chatty racket continued for some time before the larger lizardman made out blood-red eyes ominously shimmering in the darkness of the surrounding swamplands, Zaryusu would smack the back of his arm into Sukyu's chest, temporarily knocking the wind from his lungs. "Look."
No sooner than the lizardman remarked on the twin crimson glints in the shadows, Lucifer disappeared from the direction Zaryusu subtly motioned towards. Sukyu gave a look of confusion to his comrade, then a look of amusement...As he went to mock the false-alarm:

In the shadow of the night sky, my wings would have me soar and appear behind the duo coming face-to-face interaction with the Reptillas, a first encounter for them and a first for me.

" Hi, I mean you no harm ... I am here to seek an audience with your chieftains or elders. I come in peace. "

Sukyu in a panic accidentally dropped the eel bone he had been chewing on into his throat in an awkward fashion. "ACK~!" He cried, stumbling away from the intruder and beginning to brace himself as he performed self-Heimlich.
Zaryusu, in contrast to his goofy companion, drew his cursed sword with no hesitation. The reptilian wielded it defensively, anticipating an attack. The lizard's eyes traced the form, delicate in figure...But the power beneath the skin was undeniable. He could feel an unfamiliar warmth to the creature's blood; Lucifer's common speech was foreign to the reptilian men beyond a few shared words, namely: "peace".

The bigger reptilian, hardly taking his eyes from the surprise guest muttered back to his choking colleague: "Go fetch Shasuryu, we need someone who speaks the tongue of the outsider..." Zaryusu slightly lowered his frost-covered blade, keeping it unsheathed and on the ready.

Sukyu, punching himself in the chest desperately, stumbled backward off the watch-post a short distance. Upon his back hitting the ground the bone dislodged itself from his esophagus. "Yeah, no problem... Jerk." The smaller Reptilia mumbled, scurrying off to follow the command and find Shasuryu.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 7
@Einsauer

Slow current provided a steady passage from one side to the other; though short, the brief journey was nerve-wracking. The boggy land's waters were dark, and though the two marines could feel creatures nudging the bottom of the raft, they could see nothing except the occasional glint of reptilian eyes in the waters around them.
The occasional lightning-bug would land on the raft, one attempting to land directly on top of Shiki's head (grimly reminding him of the bug that had been snapped up whilst flittering above the waterline prior). The lieutenant would push through the macabre thoughts and safely escort his friend and colleague to safety.
Shiki and Musashi would traverse the small river from one point to another through the dark murky waters, eyes would glimmer here and there though Shiki paid them no heed as the urgency of getting from one side to the other was a priority.

Shiki: ' We gotta get over there so we can get some shelter '​

His thought process was simple, yet the wildlife of Swamp Kingdom was putting them on edge even having a bug on the edge of the raft and one attempting to land on him had him swing his raft to fling them away.

Shiki: ' It's like a serengeti here, you never know what's around the corner. There's always something ready to take a bite outta you '​

Taking shelter in one of the quiet huts, upon reaching their destination, Shiki began administering first aid on his poisoned companion almost fully neutralizing the fast-acting poison; while Musashi would face no more damage she would still feel the fatigue of the Frogodile venom until she could get proper rest, luckily it wouldn't impede her too much regardless.

The hut interiors were simple-make (just like the outsides). The floors were scattered with broken bits of wood-planks, and lots of tiny fishbones. Perhaps a wild animal had seized this area some time ago form the original inhabitants, perhaps the inhabitants were still around or they made camp elsewhere...
Did this area belong to the lizardmen they were told about? Little could be answered with the information here.
The duo who were both equal in standing however the interaction with the Frogodile, had Musashi down as Shiki took the reigns to look after his colleague and be the senior officer out in front. After some compressions and some temporary first aid, he'd take a look around as Musashi came around.

Musashi: " Did we cross the river? "​
Shiki: " Yeah we did, though I need you to rest "​
Musashi: " You gonna check the area? "​
Shiki: " Yeah I need to do my intel "​

The duo discussed, with Shiki peeking at the surroundings noting the wooden-like plans where scattered, damaged like an attack took place some time ago with fishbone scattered here and there. Shiki observing would take note of all of the following with a recovering Musashi at risk.

Shiki: " I'll stay guard but need you to get back on your feet soon Musashi " ... ' Even this might be too tough for me, wonder how Lucifer is doing? '​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Taking a look at the duo with the duo Reptillas, noting the one would drop an eel, stumbling backward as if seeing a ghost. It was the first-time meeting for Reptillas with creatures that resembled humans, with one pulling his sword that resembled a glacier. ' Hmm that's a strange thing he has and it looks interesting '

One of them spoke in a strange language like he was giving orders, with one of them lowering his weapon with one of them going away. I was quick to understand their body reactions that they were startled but had no means of interacting with me then spotting a chair made out of fishbones, I'll grab and take a seat then turn to looking up gazing at the skies.

" Today seems like a nice night "
" It's very peaceful isn't young Reptilla? ... The sound of the night creatures seem soothing, don't they? "
' I wonder how Shiki and Musashi are doing? if they've made contact or not? '

Knowing full well, the other Reptilla had gone to bring someone, whether foe or friend, I'd bide my time until someone who could understand me would arrive.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shiki observing would take note of all of the following with a recovering Musashi at risk.

Shiki: " I'll stay guard but need you to get back on your feet soon Musash
Despite the bizarre landscape being prowled by vicious predators of the swamp, these huts seemed to be safe for the time-being. It seemed fortune had found the two lieutenants and Musashi was given enough reprieve from the gnarly elements to recover some of her strength.
While she underwent her short recovery, Shiki investigated the surroundings a bit closer but unfortunately still found little of interest; the wood splinters seemed to once be containers, possible holding the fish that all of the bones belonged to.

I'll grab and take a seat then turn to looking up gazing at the skies.

" Today seems like a nice night "
" It's very peaceful isn't young Reptilla? ... The sound of the night creatures seem soothing, don't they? "
Knowing full well, the other Reptilla had gone to bring someone, whether foe or friend, I'd bide my time until someone who could understand me would arrive.
Zaryusu was inclined to lower his sword against a sitting person, seeing no impending battle; he merely hoped this was truthfully a mission of peace and not some sort of takeover. Though his stance was passive, he wouldn't let the frigid blade leave his grasp; his guard wouldn't lower despite Lucifer's universal charm.
Sukyu moved quickly, asking around and rushing to find Shasuryu; eventually finding him with the priestess of their kingdom, eating together around the fire. The panicked lizardman hastily interrupted their discussion: "Shasuryu, it's important! We need a translator, there's someone here!"

The priestess and the reptilia in question shared concerned glances with one another, Shasuryu rose to his clawed feet. "Alright." He said calmly in his usual powerful voice, in an instant he was rushing towards the guard-post, leaving Sukyu to trail behind (now a bit tired from his frantic sprinting).

Lucifer and Zaryusu would sit alone in silence, occasionally interrupted by untranslatable small-talk from the vice admiral, but they would not have to wait long before they both heard the voice of Shasuryu beckon over, first in his own tongue: "Allow me to talk to him." He said before looking to the lounging, well-dressed man. First translating carefully in his head before speaking to Lucifer in a familiar language, his voice carried less strength as he was focused on not misremembering his understanding of the outsider language:
"Hello stranger. I am called Shasuryu. How do you find yourself here this night?"

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 8
@Einsauer

Despite the bizarre landscape being prowled by vicious predators of the swamp, these huts seemed to be safe for the time-being. It seemed fortune had found the two lieutenants and Musashi was given enough reprieve from the gnarly elements to recover some of her strength.
While she underwent her short recovery, Shiki investigated the surroundings a bit closer but unfortunately still found little of interest; the wood splinters seemed to once be containers, possible holding the fish that all of the bones belonged to.
Shiki would analyse the area and surrounding noting the wood splinters with some fish bones again around the splinters, nor was this the first splinter covered with fish bones.

Shiki: ' This seems odd, these splinters and fish bones are associated. Could it be that once these wood splinters were an object that had these fish bones inside? '​

He wouldn't waver too long away from where he and Musashi were not to draw attention to them, he'd keep a low profile to not have them catch any sort of attention. With priority being favored in survival and keeping safe from whatever was on the outside to ensure Musashi would recover before they could continue with the plan.

Taking his hand into his pocket, he'd feel the button controller of the Pacifista but then shake his head knowing full well now wasn't the time to call one over.

Shiki: " This is ... the Pacifista controller. Now isn't the time to call one over as our cover will be blown, I'll be putting not only my life in danger but also Musashi's. I have to put the mission over our well being and put my faith into Lucifer for now "​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
Zaryusu was inclined to lower his sword against a sitting person, seeing no impending battle; he merely hoped this was truthfully a mission of peace and not some sort of takeover. Though his stance was passive, he wouldn't let the frigid blade leave his grasp; his guard wouldn't lower despite Lucifer's universal charm.
After asking the Reptilla if it was a nice night sky, i'd note keeping heed at the young man's posture, he kept his strange looking sword in his arm not wanting to unsheathe despite i had no ill deeds against the young one. Yet, the manner of his posture wasn't going unnoticed, then wondered. ' Is this guy for real? ... I must admit i like his devotion to a cause its really admirable '

It didn't take long before the sound of sloshing and a heavier-bodied figure would run through the moss terrain, the shadow of his figure would be illuminated under the canopy. Seeing him arrive would have me raise to my feet, dusting my suit off then taking a step forward to speak to the one arriving.

Lucifer and Zaryusu would sit alone in silence, occasionally interrupted by untranslatable small-talk from the vice admiral, but they would not have to wait long before they both heard the voice of Shasuryu beckon over, first in his own tongue: "Allow me to talk to him." He said before looking to the lounging, well-dressed man. First translating carefully in his head before speaking to Lucifer in a familiar language, his voice carried less strength as he was focused on not misremembering his understanding of the outsider language:
"Hello stranger. I am called Shasuryu. How do you find yourself here this night?"
" Ahh finally someone who i can speak to. Firstly, i'd like to ask are you an elder or chieftain of the Reptillas? ... I'd like to speak to someone in charge? ... "

Asking the Reptilla if he was in charge, wanting to go direct to the source to commence talks to bring a prosperous relationship between the Reptilla and the World Government.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shiki deliberated on his options and priorities heavily.
The sun was still a ways off, possibly an hour or two away from kissing the Swamp Kingdom's land. Musashi would be well-recovered by this point, the only evidence she had even been poisoned would remain in the light damage to her skin, a minor scar that would likely fade with proper care.
If the duo planned to move before sunrise, now would be the optimal time it would seem to Shiki. They could keep moving counter-clockwise around the island or they could begin moving directly west. Both directions seemed to have lazy trails, that were somewhat lost to time (and the elements), winding along.

" Ahh finally someone who i can speak to. Firstly, i'd like to ask are you an elder or chieftain of the Reptillas? ... I'd like to speak to someone in charge? ... "
The reptilia didn't just listen, he seemed to study the words rolling from Lucifer's lips; he had to mentally translate the common-tongue to his native language, harder still he needed to avoid giving away important information to this man carelessly, for he was the most significant line of defense protecting the high-ranking members of his tribe/kingdom. The reptile could feel his heart pounding in his chest, feeling the nearly-overwhelming power radiating off of this well-maintained gentleman.

"With truthful words: no, but I assure you that my word is heeded highly. I am the...how you say... 'captain' of the guard." Shasuryu remarked, delicately choosing words he understood well enough to use. "Due to your mysterious arrival, I would like to discuss your purpose for being here before I take you to the elders..."

"...But, what must come first, stranger: what do you call yourself?...And do you travel alone?"

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Swamp Kingdom - Post 9
@Einsauer

Shiki would look up at the night sky noting the change as the darkness was about to turn into bright sunlights of the clouds illuminating the canopies up above. Musashi who was resting after some light compression and emergency aid, her sweat began to subside as her color came back to her and lifted herself up looking at her arm where the poisonous saliva landed on. Noting light damage that was beginning to fade away, she rose to her feet taking a peak outside left and right until she saw Shiki heavy in thought

Musashi: " Thanks for your help Shiki "​

Shiki hearing this got startled not expecting her, a twig would snap beneath her feet having him to twirl with his heart beating faster until he saw Musashi.

Shiki: " Musashi? ... You're up "​
Musashi: " Yeah I'm up. Let's make a move as we can't exactly be caught napping in one area "​

Shiki would nod in agreement as they headed back in west coordination.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Upon asking the Reptilla to take him to the chief or elders of the tribe, then watched as the Reptilla concentrate on the words that rolled off my lips. Knowing full well the Reptilla was sponging on the words I just spoke of and was in the midst of translating as he quieted down with a moment of silence.

"With truthful words: no, but I assure you that my word is heeded highly. I am the...how you say... 'captain' of the guard." Shasuryu remarked, delicately choosing words he understood well enough to use. "Due to your mysterious arrival, I would like to discuss your purpose for being here before I take you to the elders..."

"...But, what must come first, stranger: what do you call yourself?... And do you travel alone?"
I'd also take a few seconds to understand the words that rolled off the forked tongue of the Reptilla, then respond " I see " which would be followed by a short puff of exhale of air.

" I apologise for my sudden arrival, I expected security to be patrolling the border to get your attention quicker. I am here for the reason to begin negotiations between Reptilla and the World Government. "

" I call myself, sorry I have to correct myself there but my name is Lucifer Morningstar " bowing after saying my name ... " I traveled here with two companions, one with pink hair and another with black hair who headed towards the west ... Can you relay a message to your men to approach them without showing signs of attack or surprise. "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Musashi: " Thanks for your help Shiki "
Shiki hearing this got startled not expecting her, a twig would snap beneath her feet having him to twirl with his heart beating faster until he saw Musashi.

Shiki: " Musashi? ... You're up "Musashi: " Yeah I'm up. Let's make a move as we can't exactly be caught napping in one area "
Shiki would nod in agreement as they headed back in west coordination.
With the woman now recovered to her full strength, the duo was ready to continue adventuring through the Swamp Kingdom. They began to follow along the river, moving east to possibly encounter their vice-admiral.
The lieutenants moved at a good pace, keeping an eye for predators. The lands were a bit more solid for a good stretch of ways now, the trees here had grown into the solid foundation, making it even sturdier ground.
Due to that sturdiness, they could feel a trembling coming from deep within the trees from the direction they were previously travelling...
Had they gone the other direction they would have the source of that noise in front of them!

Now they were given a chance to plan what they would do...

" I apologise for my sudden arrival, I expected security to be patrolling the border to get your attention quicker. I am here for the reason to begin negotiations between Reptilla and the World Government. "
The powerful lizardman nodded his head slightly as Lucifer spoke, piecing together the words. In truth, the Reptilia often had no need for scouts, the land was protection in itself. Only the most powerful could reach the central village of the Swamp Kingdom before being destroyed by the violent elements at play in their swampy lands.

"Negotiations?" He asked. "...You are right, stranger...These words would be better shared with the Elders..."
"I warn that your friends currently trek dangerous lands, our eastern fishing camp was demolished by an enormous lizard."
He said with strange emphasis on the word lizard, as if he there was discomfort or confusion in saying the translation for that word.

"It managed to claim one of our own. All else were forced to abandon that land." Shasuryu looked to his comrade and ordered him to keep watch over the visitor and then looked to Lucifer.

"It would be best for me to lead the retrieval party. Zaryusu will take you to our elders. They know your words better." Then with a final word to Zaryusu in the lizard-tongue, he took off towards a guard-post similar to the one they were at, further to the east.
Shasuryu led the small group of Reptilia away from there and into the trees to the east, hopefully he wouldn't be too late...

Zaryusu, claws still wrapped firmly around the Frost Pain, began moving towards the center of the village. He glanced back for a moment and made an odd hand-sign, Lucifer wasn't familiar with it, but given the circumstances, it probably meant: 'follow me'.
The village was lively, small reptilian children moved around along the dirt path as if it were broad daylight. All eyes would inevitably fall on the handsome human-like creature moving amongst a village of Reptilia.

Children would run up excitedly and the guide would shoo them away from the potential threat. Teenage lizard-men would cackle and throw insults and slurs, noticeable by tone alone; one would even get Zaryusu to chuckle. Reptilia men and women moved around with food (cooked and raw fish alike).
The activity was immense, it seemed as if this whole kingdom might be nocturnal...

@Dream

Top Bottom