Island Syrup Village

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Syrup Village
Syrup Village is a small, peaceful town situated in the Gecko Islands of East Blue. One of the most famous individuals from this locale is Yasopp, who serves under Red-haired Shanks. However, it has been many years since the pirate visited his hometown. While the Vampirates have brought relative stability to this tranquil village, a dark shadow continues to loom above, never truly vanishing. Countless schemes remain in waiting to obtain Kaya's fortune.

Notable Locations
  1. Kaya's Mansion
  2. Village Center
  3. Coastal Slope

Note: Syrup Village is currently a territory of the Silver Vampirates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Village Description
Syrup Village is a typical sleepy community, surrounded by grasslands, dirt trails, hills, and forests. The villagers live in simplistic houses, with Kaya's luxurious mansion sticking out among them. There are two slopes leading from the island's shoreline to the village—one located to the north and the other to the south. Those passages are the only ways to reach Syrup Village from the beach, as otherwise, there are only tall cliffsides.

Current Story
The Silver Vampirates led the expedition to free the village from Captain Kuro's deception, successfully defeating him and his crew in battle. The Man of a Hundred Plans was handed over to the World Government for imprisonment by Cipher Pol agents. However, during the journey to Impel Down, the stealthy fugitive managed to escape. Kuro now seeks refuge in the forest of Syrup Village, unbeknownst to the local populace, as he devises another plan to seize Kaya’s wealth and life.

Syrup Village Inhabitants

[IMG]

Klahadore (Captain Kuro) [Respawn]
  • Level 25
  • Bounty: $16,000,000
  • Move Tutor: Stealth Foot
  • Stat Special: Movement Speed

Black Cat Pirates (x25)
  • Level 15
  • Stat Special: Balanced

[IMG]

Kaya
  • Level 0
  • Caravel-type ships can be bought from Kaya at a 50% discount

[IMG]

Sham

[IMG]

Buchi

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hard Mode Story
The air in Syrup Village was thick with anticipation as sharpshooters from across the world gathered for the most prestigious competition of their craft. The reputation of the village had attracted the attention of both skilled marksmen and shady figures seeking to manipulate the competition for their own gain. The Underworld's decision to have "Big News" Morgans, a figure notorious for his connections and influence, as the host only added to the tension. Tensions were high as enemies stared each other down the barrel of a gun.

The best sharpshooters in the world, each with their unique style and background, were ready to showcase their skills and claim the elusive title of the Best Sharpshooter in the World.

Hard Mode NPCs

Yasopp "The Chaser"
  • Level 90
  • Stat Specialty: Observation Haki & Marksmanship
  • Special Content (cannot be killed)

Van Augus "The Supersonic"
  • Level 85
  • Wapu Wapu no Mi
  • Stat Specialty: Devil Fruit & Observation Haki
  • Special Content (cannot be killed)

Capone Bege "Gang"
  • Level 80
  • Shiro Shiro no Mi
  • Stat Specialty: Devil Fruit & Vitality

Izou "The Brother"
  • Level 75

Batman "The Sonicshot"
  • Level 60
  • SMILE fruit
  • Stat Specialty: Marksmanship & SMILE Fruit

Rock & Scotch "Yeti Cool Brothers"
  • Level 50
  • Stat Specialty: Awareness & Marksmanship

Braham "The Gun"
  • Level 40
  • Stat Specialty: Dials & Observation Haki

Chess "The Minister"
  • Level 35
  • Stat Specialty: Marksmanship

Daddy Masterson "The Kid"
  • Level ???

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
NORMAL REWARDS

One-Time Beri RewardWeekly Income
For Pirates
Devil FruitsOther
$100,000,000$50,000,000N/AStealth Foot can be learned from Kuro or upon his defeat.
Caravel-type ships can be bought from Kaya at a 40% discount. Limit of 3 per customer.

HARD MODE REWARDS

One-Time Beri RewardWeekly Income
For Pirates
Devil FruitsOther
$400,000,000$50,000,000Shiro Shiro no Mi from Capone BegeStealth Foot can be learned from Kuro or upon his defeat.
Wapu Wapu no Mi from Van AugurCaravel-type ships can be bought from Kaya at a 40% discount. Limit of 3 per customer.
Flash Dial from Braham
+20 substat ONLY in Marksmanship substat (cannot be sold or changed) if player wins competition

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: icetimexi

Stats:
Human

Strength:45+6

Speed: 45+6

Movement:51

Reaction:51

Vitality:43+6

Durability:49

Stamina:49

Martial arts:26

Black leg-52

Exp:34,674

Ice and his crew where on the ship cruising along…
Ice NPC 1: Man we still haven’t captured anyone!
Ice: I know man we’ll get somebody soon I got a new thing I want to try out…
Ice NPC 1: Whatever…
Ice NPC 3: Well how many of us can fight?
Ice: All of us expect one the guy got jumped at the baratie is still hurt.
Ice NPC 7: ISLAND!!!’
Ice: Lets see what’s on the island…

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Narration/Action
Smoker Speech
Thoughts
NPC speech

Smoker

Level 35
35 x 5 =175
Strength: 32+6=38
Speed: 42+11=53
53x2=126
-Reaction: 53
-Movement: 53
Vitality 25+6=31
31x2=62
-Durability: 31
-Stamina: 31
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Jitte Style: 50
Devil Fruit: 51

Tashigi

Level 20
20 x 5 =100
Strength: 19+4=23
Speed: 30+9=39
39x2=78
-Reaction: 39
-Movement: 39
Vitality 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 42

Marines(25):

Level 10
10 x 5 =50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Durability: 17
-Stamina: 17
-Martial Arts: 10
-Rifle: 20
Ship spotted! Captain, it fits the description we were given! Smoker rose from his chair, picking up his jitte that was resting against his table. Front the back of his chair he picked up his white coat, marine symbol spread across it, throwing it on. Pushing aside the tent flap, he stepped into the sunlight, the wind from the ocean hitting him square in the face. Grimacing, he drew a deep breath, inhaling cigar smoke. That's much better...

Sir?

Take position on the ledge. Tashigi, follow me.
Yes, sir! Stepping down the path leading down towards the ocean, Smoker swung the jitte over his head, latching it to his back. In moments they were below the cliffs, their men lying above awaiting his signal. The captain stood steatfast, arms crossed across his chest, puffing his cigar. Next to him Tashigi nervously fiddled with her glasses and sword.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The ship finally pulled up to the island and in front of the island a marine wearing a marine coat stood there looking at them with a stern face hands folded in his arm
Ice: Stay on the ship guys…
Ice then hopped off the ship and looks at the man smoking
Ice: Do you want me for something?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both of the Marines stood quietly and watched the ship sail in, and a single person jump ashore, after speaking some words to his comrades. Then, turning towards Smoker he spoke quickly, not skipping around the subject.
IceTimeXI said:
Do you want me for something?
The Marine Captain chuckled. Turning to Tashigi, he gestured towards the other man. Oh, right! Sorry! Searching her pockets, she fished out a piece of paper, unfolding it and holding it up in front of her. Clearing her throat, she spoke out loud for everyone to hear, while Smoker stared at the other man. The bounty hunter known as Ice Time has been found to have killed several non-criminals at the restaurant at sea, Baratie, on January 15th. Witnesses say he fled the scene after refusing to pay his meal, and getting into a fight with the chefs. Although the owner of the restaurant has been found to be a former pirate, this does not excuse the killing of the rest of the chefs. However, due to his former work hunting down criminals for the World Government, Ice Time will have the choice to voluntary submit to incarceration for a week, or receive a bounty on his head.

Tashigi took a deep breath, having spoken the words a bit too fast. Meanwhile, Smoker fished out something else from his own pocket. A pair of handcuffs. So there you have it, a short stay in prison, or a life as a criminal.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked at the man smoking and then began to speak.
Ice: Well… if we put it in that terms, I killed the head chef first and then they started to attack me. Also they started the fight first in almost every way. The only thing that you could probably pull up is that they did give me a choice to leave. While holding weapons, which doesn’t make me feel to well. And plus I only killed those who attacked me in expection of the head chef who took battle stance against me. So is it really fair for me to be punished?
Ice then looked at the man smoking first and then turned his head to the woman who read the paper.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm not the judge, I'm just handing down the sentence. If you were innocent, why did you just run? I've been waiting here all day, I don't want to wait any longer.With that, Smoker started walking towards Ice, spinning his handcuffs around his finger. Behind him, Tashigi shuffled nervously.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice looked at the man walking towards him spinning the candcuffs around his hand.
Ice looks back at his ship
Ice: See ya guys I guess.
Ice then turned around and looked at the man getting closer to smoker.
Ice: I didn’t run I just left considering I was pretty upset and had been stabbed multiple times. I even let 3 chefs live.
Ice then looked at the cuffs
Ice: No handcuffs I’ll come on my own, and where am I going to be held? And how did you know I was coming here?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Smoker smiled. At least he didn't have to kill potential allies for the World Government. Tashigi, go get the ship. With nothing but a nod, Tashigi saluted before rushing up the hill. Once there, he could hear her shouting a few orders, before disappearing.
IceTimeXI said:
No handcuffs I’ll come on my own, and where am I going to be held? And how did you know I was coming here?
He could respect that. Loguetown, under my personal care. Witnesses gave us your direction, and there isn't many important islands around. Turning towards the ship, he waved them off. You guys can pick up your boss 8 days from now in Loguetown. Now leave. Waving them off, he turned his attention towards Ice, just as a ship rounded the corner behind him. It's time to leave.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi said:
Smoker smiled. At least he didn't have to kill potential allies for the World Government. Tashigi, go get the ship. With nothing but a nod, Tashigi saluted before rushing up the hill. Once there, he could hear her shouting a few orders, before disappearing.He could respect that. Loguetown, under my personal care. Witnesses gave us your direction, and there isn't many important islands around. Turning towards the ship, he waved them off. You guys can pick up your boss 8 days from now in Loguetown. Now leave. Waving them off, he turned his attention towards Ice, just as a ship rounded the corner behind him. It's time to leave.
Ice walked with the marine that was smoking and boarded the ship to go to loguetown.
Enter Ice NPCS on the ship
Ice NPC 3: So should we still go for the bounty?
Ice NPC 1: We’d probably die without Ice let’s just go back to Loguetown…
The Ice NPCS shuffled around as they prepared to sail again as Ice just sat on the ship arrested.
The Ice NPCS then sailed away on their ship back to loguetown.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Walking just behind the man he had apprehended, wary of any attempt to escape, Smoker spat out the butt of the cigar. Lighting a new one, he stepped onto the gangplank. Behind him, the rest of the men that had been station above came, carrying the tent and other equipment that had been set up. You will stay in my cabin where I can keep an eye on you. Smoker said to the captive, leading him into the ship. We should arrive in Loguetown in a few days. With that, their ship set sail, heading for "The town of the beginning and the end".

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The bounty hunters were just sitting around when one of the bounty hunters screamed WE’RE BACK HERE!
Ice stood up and looked and sure enough they where back at the same place where he had once gotten arrested but this time there was no marine captain standing on the path.
Ice: Alright guys lets get this bounty!
Everybody cheered and stood up as they got closer to the land standing in their Black suits.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
Actions
/ Thoughts / "Speech" / Narrator voice

In Kaya's Mansion
"I want you to stop listening to those little boys' outlandish lies," said Klahadore. Klahadore was one of Kaya's two butlers. He was an overly protective and calculating fellow, making sure that everything always went according to plan. He wore a black suit with golden poops emblazoned on the front. He repositioned his glasses with the heel of his palm.

Kaya was sick, and though it seemed to be rougher these days, the stories of three little village boys always cheered her up. "You're being unfair, Klahadore! Their stories may be untrue, but they're funny! You should know that my happiness is crucial at a time like this."

"What is more important to you? Your happiness or your wellbeing? Too many fanciful stories and you might become delirious. Miss Kaya, I am only trying to protect you."

"I understand, Klahadore."

At the North Shore
Aboard a slightly damaged ship with a cat figurehead, a strange-looking man with heart-shaped glasses and a mushroom growing out of his chin sat in a chair.

"The boss has made contact. He really is the man with a thousand plans."

Addressing the crew, he continued. "Alright men, under no circumstances are any of you leave this ship. I am to go explore the island, to ensure Kuro's escape route will be guaranteed."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(The crews ship is on the east side)
The ship was now anchored at the island.Everybody expect 2 Ice NPCS got off the ship.
Ice: Alright guys lets go and catch the Jango guy…
Ice then started to adjust his googles and put them on the side of his head.
Ice then turned around and gave a thumbs up to everyone
Ice NPC 2: What’s that supposed to mean?
Ice: Lets get Jango
The group of bounty hunters started to walk up the rocky path to the village.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Village outskirts, winding path
Three boys were in the backyard, carrying logs from the pile inside for use as firewood. Their names were Carrot, Pepper, and Onion. This was Onion's house. They noticed a man walking backwards across the path.

"Hey mister, what are you doing walking along the path like that?" asked Pepper.

"I'm just going for a stroll," the man said. Unbeknownst to the children, it was Jango who was passing through the island.

"I've never heard of someone walking backwards during a stroll before," said Onion.

Damn these brats, thought Jango. Their curiosity is killing me here... I'd better do something.

"Say kids, do you know what hypnosis is?" asked Jango.

Jango spent some time hypnotising the kids into falling asleep, careful not to make himself fall asleep as well.

I was lucky that I remembered to close my eyes this time. I keep forgetting how I often I mess that part up.

Jango continued on his backwards stroll, getting the lay of the land. Escaping from this place should be a walk in the park for the boss man.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
By this time Ice and his 8 other bounty hunters had made it up to the village.
The village was kinda small and nobody was outside that day.
Ice: I guess let’s split up into some groups. Well actually no I’ll just go alone guys... Let’s go from door to door asking about Jango.
Ice NPC 2: Lets start at the biggest house then.
Ice NPC 3:Does it really matter Ice NPC 3 Thought.
The group of bounty hunters walked up to close house and knocked on the door.
Ice NPC 2: Hey What happened to the biggest house?
Ice: Well this ones pretty close we’ll go to that Mansion next.
The 9 of the bounty hunters stood in their black suits waiting at the doorbell.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onion's House, in the northern corner of the town
Onion's mother heard a knock at the door. She opened the door to find nine people outside.

"Oh my, this is an unexpected surprise. Can I help you?" she asked.

Kaya's Mansion, Klahadore's Room
Klahadore was using a den-den mushi that had heart-shaped glasses and a mushroom on its chin. He adjusted his glasses with the heel of his palm.

"Jango, do you have the details for my escape route?"

"Everything appears to be in order, Captain Kuro. I am making my way back to the ship as we speak."

"Don't use my real name over the den-den mushi, you imbecile!"

"Of course, boss. My mistake. See ya later."

"It will be tonight, do you understand, Jango?"

"Yes, of course. This town won't know what hit them."

"We are lucky that this quiet town is so used to hearing lies, they won't be able to see the truth until it is too late."

"Damn, boss, were you always this scary?"

"Of course." Klahadore hung up the den-den mushi, and its face lost all resemblance to Jango as the snail fell asleep. A devious smile spread across his face as he left his room.

The Northern Forest
Jango finished talking with Kuro, and continued moonwalking through the forest, hoping that he would eventually find his way back to the ship.

Top Bottom