Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: icetimexi
The door opened with a lady standing.
Ice thought to himself
I hope she knows…
Ice began to speak
Ice: Yes we’re looking for a man named Jango and we think he’s here. He has a 9 Million berry bounty. Distinguishing features about him is he wears star shaped glasses and has gloves have you seen him?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
Onion's House
The mother heard the man in the front ask about someone wearing star-shaped glasses. She recalled the backwards walking man she had seen out the window. He wore heart-shaped glasses, so she was a little confused.

"Do you mean heart-shaped glasses? Because a man with heart-shaped glasses walked off into the forest earlier."

Kaya's Mansion
"I'm just suggesting that you should prepare for the worst. Writing your will is a good first step to ensuring that everything you have is in reliable hands," said Klahadore.

"I will think about it. I trust that you and Merry would make great caretakers of this place, though I feel as though my fortune should be shared amongst all the villagers," said Kaya.

The nerve of this child, thought Kuro. I put up with all of her crap, and she still sees me as equal to those village peasants.

"Very well, Miss Kaya. Be sure to rest well tonight." As long as the village trusts me, it doesn't really matter if I don't get everything. Though my crew may be somewhat petulant when they find out I have no plans to keep them around. In fact, once they start raiding, I will kill them all, and the town will consider me a hero.

The Northern Shore, Forest Above the Cliff
Jango finished walking backwards just before he walked off the cliff. He turned around and backed up after realising how close to the edge he was. Well this is a mighty fine mess, he thought. How do I get down from here?

Carrot's House, in the southern corner of the town
"Sounds like you had an interesting day today," said Carrot's mother.

"He's just making up stories again. Can't take responsibility for the fact that he fell asleep while collecting firewood," said Carrot's father.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The group of bounty hunters were pretty excited for the woman to know who he was.
Ice: Yes that’s him most likely which way did he go?
Ice thought to himself
She may tell us the wrong way hopefully she knows what she’s talking about.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onion's House
Onion's mother was a little surprised by the question, as she had just said that he walked into the forest. "He entered the forests to the North. Where he went after that, I'm not sure. Probably not a good idea to go into the forest though. The sun is setting."

The Black Cat Pirates Ship
Jango had made his way down the cliffside and was now back aboard the ship. "Listen up men! The sun is setting, and upon the rise of the moon, we shall storm this town and attempt a slaughter. I... actually I don't exactly know what the Captain's plan is, but I'm sure it's brilliant! So, to reiterate, we leave when the moon rises!"

Kaya's Mansion
Kaya had signed her will, leaving Klahadore and Merry the house, and all villagers an equal share of the family fortune. Kuro, though quietly bitter about it, had no choice but to let it be. He looked through the window at the setting sun. The time draws near, he thought.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice after he heard had started running into the forest in the north.
Ice started screaming
Ice: If he’s really here he must have a ship take a circle around the island! Don’t get off the ship and fight them until you see me he may be very powerful! Just shoot their ship so they can’t escape!
Ice NPC: I’m new to this I wonder how powerful he is.
Ice NPC then turned to Ice NPC 2
Ice NPC: You seem to know a decent amount how strong is Ice?
Ice NPC 2: Well he’s pretty strong don’t know for sure haven’t really witnessed any of his fights expect the baratie.
The group of bounty hunters start to run to their ship without Ice.
Ice stats:
Human

Strength:47+6

Speed: 48+6

Movement:54

Reaction:54

Vitality:48+6

Durability:54

Stamina:54

Martial arts:27

Ittoryu-54

Level 34

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onion's House
Onion's mother saw the man in front run off, and thought to herself, What a strange man, I just told him not to go into the forest.

"If that is all that you want, could I close the door? I have dinner to eat... my husband has thankfully taken over today."

Kaya's Mansion
Kaya was eating dinner with Merry and Klahadore.

To think, I only have to debase myself like this for one more night, thought Kuro. Then, I get to live here without this bratty girl taking up all of my time. I will have to share the mansion with Merry, but that is no matter. Maybe he, like Kaya, will get killed in the confusion of the pirate raid. I plan for everything, so that everything always goes according to plan.

"So, I heard you wrote your will today, Miss Kaya?" asked Merry.

"Yes, Merry. Klahadore suggested that I should be prepared for any outcome," said Kaya.

"How responsible of you. And of course, thoughtful of him. Today is a wonderful day. Though, I should be sad if ever..."

"Now, Merry, don't go thinking about it! I'm sure that I will make a full recovery!"

"Of course, Miss Kaya! Be sure to get plenty of rest and I'm sure you will!"

The Black Cat Pirates' Ship, Bezan Black
As the Black Cat Pirates ate and preserved their strength, Jango thought to himself. Tonight shall certainly be interesting.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ce kept running through the forest this time coming towards the cliff of the forest.
Ice: Dang where are they?!
By the time the woman was talking the men had already started sprinting Towards their ship and were far off.
Ice NPC 2: Ha... We've been running for a while dang! Do you know where you're going?
Ice NPC 7: Yeah I'm sure our ship is on the West coast!
Ice NPC 7 Thought to himself
I really hope so....

Ice who had ran through the forest looked over the cliffside and had saw a ship.
It was dark had a black and red and had a cat in the front.
It also had 3 flags.
Ice began to think to himself
Let's see what happens here...
Ice pulled out a piece of chicken ate it and then starts making his way down the path of the c
Mirror D. Roogy said:
-RPing as NPCs in Syrup Village-

Onion's House
Onion's mother saw the man in front run off, and thought to herself, What a strange man, I just told him not to go into the forest.

"If that is all that you want, could I close the door? I have dinner to eat... my husband has thankfully taken over today."

Kaya's Mansion
Kaya was eating dinner with Merry and Klahadore.

To think, I only have to debase myself like this for one more night, thought Kuro. Then, I get to live here without this bratty girl taking up all of my time. I will have to share the mansion with Merry, but that is no matter. Maybe he, like Kaya, will get killed in the confusion of the pirate raid. I plan for everything, so that everything always goes according to plan.

"So, I heard you wrote your will today, Miss Kaya?" asked Merry.

"Yes, Merry. Klahadore suggested that I should be prepared for any outcome," said Kaya.

"How responsible of you. And of course, thoughtful of him. Today is a wonderful day. Though, I should be sad if ever..."

"Now, Merry, don't go thinking about it! I'm sure that I will make a full recovery!"

"Of course, Miss Kaya! Be sure to get plenty of rest and I'm sure you will!"

As the Black Cat Pirates ate and preserved their strength, Jango thought to himself. Tonight shall certainly be interesting.
liffside.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onion's House
The group that had stood out the front had now left, and so the woman closed the door and ate dinner with her family.

Kaya's Mansion, Kaya's Room
Kaya had finished getting ready for bed, and said good night to Merry and Klahadore, dismissing them from her room.

Jango stepped out onto the deck of the ship. "Gentlemen, the time draws near! Sharpen your weapons and stretch your legs, for our raid will soon begin!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuro’s ship
Ice stood on the shore looking at the ship. He had heard a man talking saying “Sharpen you weapons and stretch your legs, For our raid will soon begin”.
Ice breathed in and started yell.
Ice: YEAH SORRY THAT’S NOT GONNA GO TO WELL FOR YOU.
Ice’s ship
By now everybody was on the ship and was getting ready to sail around the island in hopes of finding Jango’s ship they started sailing around the island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kaya's Mansion, Klahadore's Room
Kuro was watching the moon rise, waiting for his crew to appear on the horizon. He adjusted his glasses with the heel of his palm. Where the hell are they? If they don't get here soon, I'm going to kill them for being late.

The Deck of the Bezan Black
Jango was surprised that someone responded to him. That really shocked me, I wasn't expecting someone to be here. Who the hell is he? He doesn't look like a villager.

Jango faced the man and said, "I don't know who you think you are, but this is none of your business..."

Jango raised his arm with a chakram in his hand and threw it at the man's head.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice Ship
By this time Ice’s crew had checked the North side of the Village going to the east side.(They’re gonna arrive next turn).
Ice NPC 2: The ship isn’t here!
Ice NPC: Go to the next side of the island to the East!
The ship started to go towards the east coast of the island.
Jango ship
Ice looked upon the man
Ice thought so I finally found you Jango…
Ice began to speak
Ice: Your right I’m not a villager
Ice then proceeded to jump upon the ship and stand on the cat head of the ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Those bumbling imbeciles! What is keeping them? If they don't arrive within the next hour, I am going over there myself. If those idiots see fit to ruin my plans with their tardiness, they can all face the consequences. Kuro grew ever more impatient. He adjusted his glasses with the heel of his palm.

The Deck of the Bezan Black
Jango was shocked that the man did not even have to react to his chakram. Is this guy really that fast? he thought. If I don't do something, we could all be in serious trouble here.

"If you're not a villager then who are you? You seem very keen to confront pirates." Jango tried to remain calm, but in the back of his mind, all he could think about his boss showing up. If Kuro decides we're too late, he will kill us.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Ice looked at the man and said I’m a bounty hunter then jumped off the ship for as Ice’s crew of bounty hunters arrived and as told started firing at the ship with the cat head with their cannons.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Klahadore adjusted his glasses with the heel of his palm. I've been kept waiting for far too long, it's time those simpletons paid the price for their incompetence. Kuro left his room, and began to wander through the halls. Merry opened his door to see Klahadore walk past.

"Klahadore, what are you doing up at this hour?" asked Merry.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm going for a night-walk. Did I wake you?"

"No, I was just walking out to use the bathroom. You've always had trouble sleeping during a crescent moon. Stay safe out there."

"Always. I will be back before you know it."

Kuro left the mansion headed for the Bezan Black.

The Bezan Black
The ship rocked as three cannonballs went straight into the side of the ship. What the hell? Bounty hunters here? Have they come for me? How did they know I was here? The government must be really good at collecting information. Well this throws a wrench in the boss' plans. Let's just hope he doesn't kill us all when he discovers that a bounty hunter captured us.

Jango continued to try and make sense of the situation he found himself in, but his panicked mind could hardly figure out what to do. Captain Kuro, if you are the man with a thousand plans, make a plan to save our asses! And do hurry, I don't know if I can hold this guy.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice watched as the cannon balls hit the ship.
Ice: Yeah nice job guys!
Ice then began to think
Ice: Why aren’t they getting off the ship what are they trying to accomplish?
On the ship
Ice NPC 8: NICE SHOT YEAH!
FIRE AGAIN IN 3 2 1!
The ship once again fired their cannons aiming for the ship with the cat head.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Path Through Town
Kuro walked through the town as the crescent moon hung in the sky. This was the moment of truth. If things continued down their current path, he might not be able to be known as Klahadore again.

Those half-witted subordinates better have a damn good excuse for keeping me waiting, thought Kuro.

The Northern Shore (East Side of the Island)
The ship had managed to take the force of the first three cannonballs, but the next three were what spelled the end of the Bezan Black.

"Everyone, abandon ship, we'll have to fight these lunatic bounty hunters on the land," yelled Jango.

The crew got off their ship and watched as it sank. These guys don't mess around. Where are you, Captain Kuro? thought Jango.

Jango looked at the man who appeared to be their leader, the one who had seemingly dodged his attack. He noticed his chakram stuck in the ground, a fair distance away from him. There's not much I can do without my chakram. Why did this guy have to be so damn strong?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The crew of pirates started finally getting off the ship as their ship had 6 cannon balls by now.
Ice looked at the crew now standing in front of him.

Ice looked upon the crew and rushed foward with his sword drawn ready to fight.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Northern Shore
Jango watched as the bounty hunter rushed toward him. What he is doing just running towards us like that? I can't even tell what kind of attack he's going to use. This guy is crazy, he thought.

Kuro stopped at the top of the hill, and looked down to see a man running towards his crew. So, this man is the cause of my crew's rampant failure.

"So you think you can keep me waiting, do you?" he asked. Though no-one had noticed it until now, Kuro had carried with him a case, and now he had put it down on the ground. He adjusted his glasses with the heel of his palm. He opened the case, and looked at the gloves inside. It's time, he thought. He put on his gloves, which had swords protruding from every finger and thumb.

"Do you have the slightest idea who I am?" he asked the man.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice stopped running towards the crew of pirates and looked up at the man with glasses in a suit. “Do you have the slightest idea who I am” Ice heard.
Ice began to speak
No I don’t.
Ice then looked at his weapon cat like claws and then looked upon the head of the ship.
Ice began to speak
So your the captain and Jango is a cover up?
Well then what a turn in events.

Ice turned to jango’s huddle of pirates and started his move
Well either way your still part of his and have a bounty!
Ice then released
A spiral of compressed air at the group of pirates
-Sanjuroku Pound Ho (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Northern Shore
The four men at the front of the group of pirates were taken out by the slash, but acted as a shield for the remaining eleven pirates. The remaining pirates were angered, but Jango raised his hand.

"Take out the other bounty hunters if you can, I will take care of this man," said Jango. He thought back to what had just occurred. The bounty hunter was distracted by Captain Kuro's arrival, and so Jango ran to his chakram and took it out of the ground.

It seems he is too fast for me, I may need to try something else. He tied his chakram to a piece of string and began to swing it in front of him.

"Follow the swinging of the chakram. Follow the sound of my voice. After I say 'One, two, Jango!' you will become a chicken..."

"One, two, Jango!"

Unfortunately, Jango had not covered his eyes this time, and had hypnotised himself into thinking he was a chicken.

"Jango, you incompetent fool!" yelled Kuro. "I suppose if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

Kuro dashed toward his opponent, and upon getting close, raised his left arm, and slashed downwards with it. Who does this person think they are, messing with my plans so brazenly? he thought.

Top Bottom