Island Wano Kuni

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Search for the Blacksmith

After a brief exchange with Kaido, the Marine, and La Spada, Prince Landayan took off the scene to search for something. He conspired with all the bats he inadvertently summoned from the land of Samurai and its nearby islands and flew across the land amongst them as a swarm of bats.

"This is weird... It's as if, I can reason with them..."

He said to himself while still in the company of bats.

"?!! Don't tell me..."

Landayan recalled an excerpt from the book he once read back in the castle about devil fruits. It says, 'There are abilities that shall take its wielder to a whole new level of power. A phenomenon called...'

"Awakening? When I battled with Shiki, there's a strange sensation that allowed me to tap into something else beyond comprehension. It somehow took control of me. But now, it's different, it's like, I am the one in control."

The passage of the book continued inside the prince's head, 'Zoan users became even more powerful physically. Some might have discovered far more than what an ordinary Zoan could achieve, the ability to be as one with your kind.'

"So that's what happened. My emotion is a key element that surpassed my power. When I felt rage and solitude, I always projected that wail from hell. When I clashed with Kaido, I felt fear more than I ever felt before, it drove me crazy but it also pushed me to cry my heart out loud. Hmpf. If that's true, then it means, I only need to remember that past to invoke that sonic attack and above all, it also means that these night creatures will, without any reservations, obey every gesture of mine. Show me then..."

The prince reverted to his hybrid form, stopped mid-air for a while before rolling his right fist into angry knuckles. Raising it above his head, he clenched even harder before gesturing it as if he was trying to punch the earth with all his might. And it happened just like he theorized. A massive amount of bats took the form of his own fist, following its movement before throwing it down onto the mantle of the earth - onto a town called Kuri.

"Wuhahahahaha!!!"

The prince laughed upon the town he cast his experiment on. Not feeling any remorse towards the people that could have been blasted by his power. He's like being possessed by his newfound power. An ability that mirrors his wicked self and evolution that rivals his unparalleled intelligence in technology.

"With the ability to control these creatures, I can spread viruses across the globe while creating the anti-virus, allowing me to gain an absolute monopoly of medicine. Manaka's and Dr. Os's advanced medicines shall help me re-discover this vision. Riches!!! Wuahahaha. Such divine vision..."

Gambit spread his arms once again which then allowed his bats to circle above Kuri, partially covering the sky.

"My precious creatures, spread your wings across this land and look for the famed smith that once forged a few of the highly-graded blades that scattered around the world. I need to meet him and see who between us is the better blacksmith."

The bats immediately dispersed and with the creatures' echolocation and his own combined, it wouldn't take so long before they finally located the whereabout of this famed smith.

"If the smith shall emerge as someone better than me, I may have to end his life and any of his kin. There shall only be one great blacksmith in this world. And it is I, Prince Landayan Morrow!!! The Royal Blacksmith!!!"

Gambit's sudden change of heart and greed took him to a brand new manifestation of bloodlust. A phenomenon that allows oneself to change his own appearance. His eyes became eviler and changed their color, he grew his hair and the color lightened considerably. Eventually, he began to vanish his crimson diamond emblem - a symbol of peace from the land he came from.

"BLOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Flower Capital @Ichimonji

One by one, the powerful presences disappeared. Kaidou and King were the first to leave, followed by Kallavan and Akira, and lastly, Gambit, too left - leaving La Spada all alone in the all-important place that she had conquered. The Flower Capital. It was a brave undertaking that none other would dare, though whether La Spada did this out of bravery, or insanity and craziness, was up to discussion. Time passed, and now that Kaidou was gone, time was something La Spada had. Her crew would use this time to stabilize the area, bringing all citizens under the wings of the La Spada Pirates. The mother's and young girl's home became La Spada's new headquarters for now, and to it, dozens of citizens were brought one by one. A strange light appeared from the home every time a citizen entered, and they never again came out. However, no one questioned what was happening. All the citizens were busy talking to each other on the streets, meeting up with those they knew, whether relatives, friends or mere acquaintances, to discuss what had happened, and what was to happen from here on out.

Taking advantage of the calm before the storm, two individuals approached the home where La Spada was feasting on souls. La Spada would be able to feel the two souls approaching. They were not of Kaidou's rank, but the two souls were very formidable. A knock followed, and one of the two individuals spoke.

You there... may we come inside to talk?

One of them said, their soul calm and unthreatening.

The Forest @Sea

Akira had followed the trail of blood into the forest. The trail led him to a clearing within the forest, and on the other side of the clearing, a man was seen, sitting down with his back against a tree, bleeding. He was distressed and enraged, and that likely put Akira on notice to be careful. Like the assassin that he was, Akira decided to take an indirect approach. Unsheathing his katana, Akira unleashed a flying slash toward the tree that the man was leaning against. The man saw the flying slash coming, his eyes opening wide in surprise. As the flying slash cut through the tree, the man, with all the haste that he could muster in his state, rolled to the side, avoiding the tree falling on him. When the dust settled, he stood up slowly, looking around with his fists balled up. However, he could not see anything. Akira had relocated, and he was staying out of range of the man's Kenbun-shoku no Haki - if he even had the ability to use it.

Clearly backed into a corner, the man had no option but to shout.

W-w-w-w-who the h-hell is there?! SHOW YOURSELF!

The man said, desperate.

Kuri @Gambit

The self-proclaimed Prince of Pirates, ever since his triumph over the legendary pirate Shiki, has been on a path of evolvement. He was on a path of becoming one of the most legendary pirates of all time, but where that path would actually lead him, remained to be seen - and whether he would stray from that path, remained to be seen as well. Currently, Gambit was undergoing evolution. He had harnessed the power of his Devil Fruit to its utmost extent, and the abilities that that had brought him, were all-world. The ability to walk together with one of the most mysterious and terrifying creatures in the world - a creature that carried within itself diseases that could lock Kaka up for months within his apartment (lol). The bat.

Flying through the skies together with a perpetually massive swarm of these creatures, Gambit decided to test his power. With every passing moment, with every passing thought, he grew more drunk on his power. And when the time to test that power came, he descended upon Kuri like an apocalypse.

Observing the destruction underneath him, Gambit was turning into a warlord. Then, with a single thought, he gave command to all of his creatures. They were to find a certain man. And a certain man, they would find. It wasn't the man that Gambit was looking for per say, but there was a strong connection. It would only take a few minutes, and the bats' information would lead Gambit to a set of ruins in Amigasa Village - a small village in Kuri. There, there was a humble dwelling. If Gambit were to descend upon those ruins, his arrival would coincide almost perfectly with a certain individual walking out of his home.

The destruction caused by Gambit had alerted the man, and he had decided to come out to check on things.

The man was a large man with a pair of white wings on his back, a Tengu mask on his face, wearing a pair of extremely tall geta sandals.

What in the world is going on...

The man said, seeing smoke and destruction in the distance.

The Sea @tlgRen

Yamato and Uteki travelled, traversing the raging seas surrounding Wano. Yamato had things under control, rowing with great might - whether there was any skill to it was anyone's guess, but the job was being done. It took a good amount of time, but eventually in the distance, an absolutely enormous silhouette started to come into view. As the two rowed closer and closer, the silhouette eventually came into full view.

Onigashima...

Yamato said, ceasing the rowing. It was as if Yamato was overtaken by the sight of Onigashima, and forgot to continue rowing. It was as if Yamato had waited a long time to finally get here.

That's where Kaidou is... are you ready?

Yamato said, posing an important question to Uteki. Presumably, Uteki would state that she was ready, and Yamato would continue to row, eventually reaching Onigashima. Once the two arrived, Yamato tied the boat down and the two found themselves in Kaidou's home. The shores of Onigashima.

Normal items, but absolutely humongous in size, such as an umbrella and a sword, were seen stabbed into the ground. Traditional bridges led to the skull, and a very large staircase led deeper into the skull. Currently in front of that staircase, Yamato turned around. For the first time, Yamato positioned in a way where her identity could be seen. She took off her cloak and looked Uteki straight into her face.

Uteki-san... I have something to tell you.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Sasaki
Sasaki decided not to take any of the three pathways, opting to brute force his way out of the mines – a stubborn attempt, either Sasaki is brave or simply a fool is left to his peers’ interpretation when they heard of his valiant actions in Udon. But for now, Sasaki would have to content with the complete collapse of the mines and the central structure of the building falling under him. Rocks and debris would fell all around himself, and any of the incoming rocks that fell upon him is likely to be destroyed by Sasaki himself. However, what he did not know is the structure of the mines and its layout, where only by looking through the mines layout in Queen’s office would he be able to realize the hidden pathways of the mines. But luckily thanks to Queen’s destruction of the mines a pathway has completely opened up, except not in any of the three narrow passage, but exactly on where Sasaki and Queen are. The ground would shatter and fell, causing Queen and likely Sasaki himself to fell through the floor. Underneath him is a cavern system, except with stream of water running throughout.

Queen’s unconscious body would land on the water and quickly slipped through the caves, and should Sasaki fell underneath as well – he would find himself in a water ride quickly pushing him downwards and away from the mines. Though there are multiple pathways as well, a complex cave system but these pathways aren’t small, in fact it is rather large – as if meant for transportation. Perhaps this is what Queen is after? There are bigger and smaller pathways everywhere – though Sasaki himself have to even more careful this time round, destroying the cave would very likely lead him to be even lost, and there is a chance one of which will even threw him out of Wano. For Queen, his large size means that he would only be pushed into a singular route of large pathways, for Sasaki however, he has the freedom to shift easily.

Leo (For @QuickZilver708)
Over at the side of Leo, he would find his fight to be over fairly easily and quickly. With Who’s Who dispatched quite literally, the only opponent left is the near-death T.Sasaki, but before more information could be gain since his damaged throat prevents him from doing so to the Scabbards, if he would even be willing to talk. With another attack, this time a less deadly move which Leo would essentially punch him in the guts, T.Sasaki fell unconscious almost immediately. Ending the fight. Now the conversation between Leo and the Scabbard can finally begin, starting with introductions as ‘requested’ by Leo.

“I am Kikunojo, and this is Ashura Doji. We are looking to end Kaido’s reign with the drought and hopefully with the help of the Yakuzas in Udon. Who are you and why are you here?”

The ‘woman’ dressed in samurai armor would spoke, gesturing the other person whose body is large almost like a sumo wrestler, pink hair and a flowery cape. It is time for the conspirators to bring about Kaido’s end as it seems. As they spoke, a newcomer however has arrived - prompting them into a cautionary stance.

@Sea @QuickZilver708

With Who's Who defeated and Sasaki knocked out, Leo was confronted by the two local samurai. Questioning who they were, Leo was ready to either fight - or not, depending on who they were, and what they were up to. However, when they answered, introduced themselves and stated what they were after, Leo's suspicions were confirmed. They were not with Kaidou, but against him. Perhaps that much was obvious, since they were confronting Kaidou's men before Leo interfered. But he had to confirm, and now he did. The two samurai asked Leo who he was, and what he was doing here.

My name is Leo Burns. I am a Vice Admiral with the Navy - and I'm here to take Kaidou down. Our goals align, so let's help each other out. This nation will prosper once Kaidou is out of the picture.

Leo said, looking the two samurai into their eyes. Would they take his offer? Leo was a powerful man, but even he would appreciate allies in a fight against a Yonkou.

Sasaki, still inside the collapsing mines, had found potential ways out. However, Queen, the fatass that he was, was too difficult to drag around, so Sasaki stayed behind. Looking around for potential ideas, Sasaki saw parts of the areas above him collapsing down. Reaching for the katana on his left hip, he unsheathed it with his right hand and swung it. Everything that was collapsing down onto Sasaki was immediately pulverized and turned into dust.

However, at that moment, the ground underneath Sasaki and Queen gave in, and the two came crashing down into the lower parts of the mine. There, strong streams of water ran, and when Sasaki and Queen came crashing into the water, the powerful currents carried them away. Sasaki, not an eater of a Devil Fruit, was a good swimmer, and managed to catch up to Queen, boarding his giant fatass. Sasaki used Queen like a boat, and the two drifted into the depths of the mine.

Jeez, what a day. Hope Leo's doing better.

Where the stream would carry them off to was anyone's guess, and certainly not in Sasaki's control - but unfortunately, that was all he could do for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

42 posts for me up to here, to keep track of the count
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Forest #20
@kakashi19283

His attack worked, cutting the tree with the air blade which alerted the man to move away via rolling as the tree would drop to the ground. The man, clearly enraged would shout towards Akira as he demands the Shadow to show himself. There is no reaction, just the rustling of leaves as the wind passes. There seem to be no one else but the man, Akira thought. Unlike La Spada, Akira’s Color of Observation is more attuned to combat rather than sensing people, thus he cannot truly confirm if the man is alone or not. Yet since no one else came to his defense, Akira can only cautiously assume to be the conclusion. As such, the boy would finally walk out of the forest clearing, his clothes completely black and wrapped like bandage, his bloodied katana in his right hand as he slowly approached the man from behind. A rather cold, sharp but soft tone would quietly fill the forest with sound – aiming to scare the man using fear and the darker atmosphere of the forest to try and force him more into a submissive disposition.

Who are you?

The boy’s guard did not drop, his ears sharpened to his surroundings, his katana gripped tight that if the man should show any signs of aggression, Akira will break him. Even while injured, Akira is not one to be taken lightly. He is no hero. He is the Shadow of Death herself and has no qualms killing him if he proves to be useless to Akira.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the trip on the boat continued, Uteki found herself lost in thought for the first time in a while. Thoughts of her future, her past, her motivations, her goals, everything of the sort filled her head. She was brought back to reality when Yamato spoke the name of their destination. Curiously, Yamato had stopped rowing. This pause caused Uteki to worry slightly. Perhaps Yamato was having doubts of confronting Kaido? Her worries were quickly allieviated when she asked if Uteki was ready. With a deep breath, having already been affirmed of her decision during her moment of reflection earlier, she replies right away.

"I am. Let's proceed."

Given the size of all of the items on the island, it was really sinking in that Kaido was truly massive. She wondered how he got to be as tall as he is without being a giant. Perhaps he was, or at least partly. She would have no idea of knowing for sure. When they got to the staircase, Yamato turned around and faced Uteki directly. Lowering her cloak and looking at Uteki for seemingly the first time. She mentioned having to tell Uteki something.

"Now is your last chance. What is it?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital
Reaper of Souls! #20

@kakashi19283 @Sea

The Hut
Souls begone and devoured. These would not have an afterlife. Nay. They suffered a fate worse - oblivion. The Grim consumed the souls and amplified her own. Even outside, the roar of her soul Awakening and growing in leaps made the hut tremble, along the flashing lights.

A knock came to the door. The door creaked open. Standing in the doorway was Zalera, right hand on his holster. Zalera had brought Flower Capitol under Spada rule and now was with his captain. He looked over the two people. Behind him, a chillin wind blew towards them.

Zalera addressed the two, before being interrupted.
[Zalera] “Treading deadly waters. State your bus-”
[La Spada] “You… How dare yah’ interrupt my plans?! Not once, but twice, did yah’ question mah’. Death holds no quarter.”
A shadow appeared behind Zalera. The shadow, cloaked, looked over the man’s shoulder. Two piercing yellow snake-like eyes stared down the two newcomers, aura rising. Killing intent was so heightened, amplified by a soul to devour, that the very air fluttered. Zalera chuckled - La Spada had to know these two to adress them in such a way.

[Zalera] “Shall I kill these two, mast-”
Suddenly, a wailing sound echoed. The sound of flesh tearing and ripping in ’twain interrupted Zalera. Blood splattered forward, likely covering the two strangers. Zalera froze, his eyes wide. Zalera slowly looked down. There, sticking out his chest, was a boney blackened hand, with his heart gripped amidst fingers, still beating.

Zalera had one word escape his mouth: ”W-w-why?”. In that moment, his soul would eject, slowly being sucked in to the Grim’s mouth - The Grim’s soul amplifying in power by Zalera’s own. Zalera’s eyes went white, and his body fell on the newcomer’s feet. La Spada brought his heart to her cloak, her decaying tongue wrapping around it and pulling it inside the cloak.

Twice. Twice had the Scion went against La Spada’s orders during the takeover. Once when he had La Spada give water to the family- and act of kindness. And second when he tried to stop The Grim’s rampage - even Akira had reprimanded him. The 380,500,000 bountied Plague of the Spada Pirates was no more. Oblivion.

A ruthless murder of an nakama in front of the newcomers. La Spada licked her lips of Zalera’s blood, her eerie chuckle echoing. Her murder intent turned to them two - their first words were important, they may be last words.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @kakashi19283

"Working as diligently as always. Burns-san" Kallavan would say as he finally arrived at the origin of all the flames. His comrade in arms and colleague within the navy. Vice-Admiral Burns. This new arrival had been recognized by some of the samurais present but not every one of them. His sudden arrival would be met with suspicion as most of them would raise their guard. Questions to the like of who are you and what are you doing here would most certainly rise and be direct towards Kallavan and the man would answer, coming across like a broken record.

"My name is Kallavan. I am a Vice-Admiral with the Navy - and I'm here to join arms in order to take down Kaido." Kallavan would say wearing his civilian clothes that looked rather ragged from a quick inspection. But his colleague and comrade would pick up the more minute details. Kallavan was bruised and beaten up at several points on his body one would and could say that this man was in no fighting shape. And while they wouldn't be mistaken in thinking that, Kallavan was a breed of his own and would recover when the time required him to join the fight once more.
"I could not help but overhear the last part of your conversation. I hope you people have a plan. Kaido is more of the monster that I feared. " The beaten-up marine said as he clenched his hand into a fist showing his resolve while casting a glimpse at Burns.
"He's tough Burns. I fear even if you and I were to team up he'd still hold the advantage. And that's not the worst of it, a lot of vultures have arrived to take off the island what's left in the event of the beast pirates their defeat." Kallavan said adding even more information that the samurai and Burns weren't aware of.
"If we're to take down Kaido and get rid of the pirate influence on this island we'll need a plan..."
Closing off his introduction Kallavan would stand and listen to those around him, brute-forcing through this predicament wouldn't be a desirable solution.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THE TWO SMITHS

Wandering in the sanctuary of bats - at daylight, he would reach into a portal of evolution. An evolution that would change the course of the tides. Tides that would cascade into the land of Wano. Wano, an isolated mass of land that would soon be his. The prince and now the sole emperor of all night creatures descended from the heavens, bringing forth nothing but darkness. He converted the village, yet to be introduced to his highness, to a wasteland. When he looked around, obscurity - everywhere. Lifeless bodies, perhaps, he could claim - SALVATION from their endless drought and famine to end their lives. After all, Landayan is a deliverer of peace. May their souls rest in eternal peace. Dwellings, what could be more beyond recognizable.

In his journey through evolution, he would harness an extraordinary discovery of a new path - Grand Awakening. A phenomenon bestowed upon him by the Lord of the night - himself. A power that would awaken not only his true form but his heritage of evilness and godly intelligence. A source of power that he would utilize to unravel the mystery of ancient craftmanship and modern technology - all into one. A source of power that he would sustain to spread his presence all around the globe.

PRIDE as a Royalty of Kingdom Hiraya. GREED to claim not a single throne but all. Illicit Desire and LUST of all Lusts. ENVY toward the strong, he wanted to surpass them all, by all means. GLUTTONY, would devour and drain not only one's blood but its dignity. WRATH that he would plummet onto the earth to make his presence known. SLOTH, his defiance to god's grace for he believed that nobody has ever set foot on the throne. All these 7 deadly sins, a manifestation of his evil kind became reality. He would use that evil to become stronger. A true source of power.

Deep inside, he still possesses HUMILITY to acknowledge that he has a weakness - an opportunity to grow more. CHARITY and welfare that he still endears - a love towards his comrades and orphans. GRATITUDE towards all the recognition and respect that he receives. TEMPERANCE and the knowledge to balance all the resources and plan ahead. PATIENCE, the willingness to strike at the perfect moment. DILIGENCE to continuously educate himself and train his thoughts in becoming the god of science. and CHASITY.

"Well, well, well, perhaps the only virtue I should deny."

When he spoke, so were the bats. Gambit, with his pair of jet-black demonic wings, flapped it across the land to further clear the smoke. Ahead and farther, another discovery would emerge before him. He grinned and reverted his wings back to his flesh. Holding his cane by his right hand, he would meet face to face a world-renowned smith. He narrowed his already sharp and fierce eyes, locking his target by his sight. One second later, he would re-emerge at the back of that winged man after he turned himself into a mist-like crimson substance.

"I've been looking for you.", he said to the ears of the man, sniffing the back of his neck.

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Navy. The answer came from the both of them to be part of the World Government – two Vice-Admirals in fact. The ranks of the two Marines however is lost upon the two samurais, considering their isolationism from the outside world, the ranks held no meaningful point of reference to extract from, Leo is their only reference to the strengths of a Vice-Admiral and even then he may be an outlier. That said, if Leo is that powerful then Kallavan too should be of the same. Kikunojo has seen a little of what Kallavan has shown back in the centre of Flower Capital but not enough to determine his full strength. Regardless of their thoughts, both the scabbards would lower their guard – looking at each other at the thought of the World Government appearance. First Pirates, now Marines – on the period of time the scabbards themselves have decided to try and wrestle away Kaido’s control on Wano.

“I’ve read that in the past, people from the World Government has once tried to influence our country towards your political directions – resulting in our isolationism. However, Kaido’s reign of this country has torn it asunder, our country once a prosperous and rich culture has become a shadow of its past glory.”

“For the sake of Wano Kuni we humbly ask for your assistance in getting rid of Kaido’s reign!”

Kikunojo would speak in an eloquent but brutally honest tone. As he spoke, he would immediately bow respectfully towards Leo and Kallavan – prompting Ashura Doji to do the same. It is clear that while the scabbards do not fully believe in Leo and Kallavan’s words that they are merely to help them without ulterior motives. The threat of Kaido and their only opportunity in this drought to deal with Kaido means that they are rather desperate, even the pair may feel the desperation coming from Kikunojo himself.

Sasaki
Sasaki would find himself capable of swimming at an incredible speed to the floating Queen downwards the cavern system, prompting him to quickly climb up to the large pot-bellied of the defeated opponent. Sasaki would continue a singular long path of downstream. It was long and arduous but after a single turn into a long passageway, light could be seen emanating from the left. Once both Sasaki and Queen got closer to the light, the Queen boat would suddenly accelerate downwards as he turns, before a strong geyser would shot underneath and force both Queen and Sasaki upwards.

Before Sasaki would know it, both of them flew out of the cave and into the sea. Queen would land directly by the sea and float by his body, given his devil fruit abilities, Sasaki would have no issues having to deal with Queen even if he would regain consciousness. But for Sasaki with the open sea in his horizon, a foggy mist could be seen. Should Sasaki try to make it out, he may notice a large skull-like object on the horizon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

One of the men outside of the Hut knocked on the door, and a man named Zalera opened. His hand was in position to draw his firearm quickly, but the two men outside of the Hut showed no intimidation or bloodlust. One of them was a normal man, albeit quite slender in frame, while the other was a Fishman - a Kappa Fishman to be exact. Zalera questioned who the two were and what they were doing here, but before he could so much as finish his inquiry and get his master's orders, the projection of La Spada's twisted, demonic soul suddenly appeared over Zalera's shoulder, glaring at the two men outside with the might of a thousand ghouls. La Spada was frightening, and what she did next further amplified her projected rage. Her boney hand ripped through Zalera, holding the man's heart. In disbelief that his master had just taken him out, Zalera collapsed - his life gone.

The two men stared at La Spada, holding their ground. It would not be a lie to say that they were wary of the woman Captain - perhaps even afraid. But the two had come to meet La Spada for a reason, and they had to pull through. The slender man spoke.

La Spada... I believe? My name is Denjiro. This here is my friend, Kawamatsu. We are here to speak to you about Kaidou.

Denjiro said, Katamatsu nodding.

May we come inside-kappa?

Kawamatsu asked, hoping that the demon in front of them would cut the rage-charade and be up for a talk.

The Forest @Sea

The man, trapped in the forest and hanging onto his life, stood up with all the strength he had left and shouted, demanding that whoever it was that was cornering him, showed themselves. However, for the next few moments, there was nothing but the movement of leaves. And other than that, damning silence. The silence was torture. The suspense was torture. Any moment now, a knife could be rammed into his back, and he wouldn't even have enough time to react, nor strength to move. Nervous sweat rolled down the man's body, and the blood that he was losing with every passing moment didn't help his well-being either.

The man knew that he was in a dangerous situation, and was about to act, when the shadow finally showed himself to the man. Wielding a katana, the shadow asked the man who he was.

There you are...

The man said, his skin suddenly starting to transform. A shadow cast over his persona, and his body suddenly started to morph and grow. In a matter of seconds, in place of the wounded man was a large Hydra.

I am Shogun Orochi, the ruler of this land. Get out of here, before I gobble you up.

Orochi said. He was like a wild animal backed into a corner. But he was the Shogun - he would not beg. Instead, he aimed to intimidate, and get out of the situation that way. Would his bluff be called?

Kuri @Gambit

The Tengu walked outside of his humble residence on the outskirts of Kuri. In the distance, he saw destruction. Up in the sky, he saw a nightly sky, even though it was still the time of day. It was as if the entire region had descended under the influence of a Demon Lord - a calamity was coming, and the Tengu could feel it.

Suddenly, a man appeared behind him. The Tengu did not react. Whether he did not need to react, did not want to react or, or was not able to react, was anyone's guess, but Gambit's actions went uninterrupted.

Gambit stated that he had been looking for the man. The Tengu did not answer for a few moments, his thoughts racing. Did he know this man? Had they ever seen one another before? Had the Tengu taught this man in the past? Or perhaps he had made him a sword? All of those thoughts occurred to the Tengu - after all, a long life was already behind him, and he had run into many people in the past. However, he could not remember Gambit. They had never met. The Tengu wouldn't have forgotten of a man with such a presence. And with that, an obvious question followed.

Who are you? I don't know you, stranger.

The Tengu said, his eyes glaring into the distance unmoving. The situation was tense - though whether it needed to be remained to be seen.

The Sea @tlgRen

Yamato showed herself to Uteki, revealing that she was a woman. Her height and raw strength would have made one believe otherwise, but her soft skin was definitely that of a woman's. Regardless, the nature of Yamato's gender didn't seem to surprise Uteki in the slightest - perhaps she had figured it out long ago. Yamato had something to tell, and Uteki listened, pointing out that now was a good time, for after this, they would head into battle with the strongest creature in the world - Yonkou Kaidou. With this small pause in their search of Kaidou, Yamato revealed another secret.

The man that we are going after... Yonkou Kaidou... is my father.

But we are not on good terms. He is a ruthless man that would without a doubt get rid of me if the situation called for it. But I'll put him down first.

Yamato said, revealing her relation to Kaidou, and why she was going after him. From deep within Onigashima, a laugh so loud that it could be heard all over the island, suddenly burst for.

Worororororo...!

The laugh went, and Yamato clenched her fists. It was Kaidou - though by the sound of it, he was still a fair distance away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @QuickZilver708

Just as Leo started to engage with the two Samurai, another man showed up. The appearance of this man, in particular, was a slight surprise to Leo.

Vice Admiral Kallavan?

Leo said, looking at the man. Leo quickly noticed that Kallavan was rather beaten up, clearly having just been involved in a fight of a large scale. Kallavan introduced himself to the two Samurai as well, and then proceeded to speak about Kaidou - stating that they needed a plan if they were to take him down. Specifically, to Leo, Kallavan stated that even if the two of them were to team up, they would have difficulty bringing Kaidou down, and that they needed a plan.

With the way you speak of Kaidou's strength... and your injuries... I'm assuming you just fought him. These other people you speak of, who are they?

Leo asked, having picked up on all the details of Kallavan's words, and putting two and two together, some obvious concerns came up. The two Samurai also participated in the conversation, stating that while they were unsure of the World Government's intentions, they knew Kaidou was the greater evil.

With that cleared up, all that remained was Kallavan bringing to light all of the information that he knew.

In the meantime, Sasaki, having defeated Queen, was literally using the fatass of a man to float his way out of the collapsing mind. The strong currents got Sasaki the speed that he needed, and he surfed deep down before a powerful geyser shot Queen - and Sasaki atop him - out of the cave. Flying through the air, the two came crashing into into the sea surrounding Wano. Sasaki coughed up some water and rubbed his head in pain. Luckily, his human... well... cyborg... or... dinosaur boat was still alright. Looking around, Sasaki saw mist, and beyond it, a strange and massive skull shape.

Hmm?

The skull-shaped island caught Sasaki's eye. However, how would he get there? Hopefully the currents would pick him up, or something.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Forest #21
@kakashi19283

The boy approached the man whom could only be seen as someone nervous, scared – sweat rolls down the cheeks of the man, but from a distance it is hard to gauge the emotions. The dark not only obscures Akira somewhat well, but also the man. He couldn’t read the man’s emotions but there is no need. The man transformed, like essentially everyone except Zalera. A Hydra. Akira thought as the man transform into a multi-headed serpentine beast, towering over him to display intimidation as his shadow casts over Akira. Most likely the very same one that he saw back before everything went down. The man would introduce himself as the ruler of the land, a Shogun. Akira however, isn’t taken aback. Jackpot. The boy’s thoughts would speak to himself. He is no ruler, at least for Wano so he could only be the one used to be in-charge of Flower Capital before King took over.

There is no need for further information in regards to Flower Capital, the man’s intimidation has pretty much thrown all his bargaining chips in that second sentence, save for one. La Spada might likely want the shogun alive for her own agenda, she probably wants him for her own pleasure; sadism, torture and pleasure before she would devour his soul. But for Akira, there’s no reason for the man to be alive.

“I see. So you are the one that is causing the people of Wano to be suffering from the drought. Then before you die. I only have one question.”

His blade started to glow blood red, showing a rather frightening visage as Akira coats his blade with Haki. With a swing of his blade, Akira generates a powerful shockwave in front of him, aiming to hit him and blow him away even despite his size. But it was to show him the difference of strength between him and Orochi, he intends to scare the man into submission before he would die. Akira may not be La Spada whose evil and cruelty knows no bounds, but like La Spada, he would not show mercy. The head of Orochi is what La Spada would have to contend with later.

Where is Onigashima?

Name: Winter’s Dawn
Description: Using his physicality, the user swung his sword horizontally in front of him which generates a powerful shockwave as a result. This allows the user to blow away not just bullets, arrows but also even humans may be hit and be blown away by the shockwave. [Pic 1] (71 Shuurin, 71 Strength)

Akira's DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + A: +3 + Invisible Haki: +2 = 11. Small Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The reveal was a little bit surprising to Uteki, but not enough to cause a visible reaction from her. When Yamato revealed that Kaidou was her father, her face went wide eyed for a bit. Surprised at the fact that Kaido was a parent more than the other way around. Yamato was quick to explain herself, but she did not need to. Uteki's only experience with parents were horrible memories. She knew all to well that you shouldn't hold a kid accountable for their parents actions.

"No need for explanation. I've had my experiences with horrible parents..."

Uteki paused. The echo of Kaidou's laugh could be heard. It sounded like he was still pretty far away, but it was an effective reminder of just how massive an opponent Kaidou was going to be. Given that his laugh could be heard from so far away. Uteki began walking forward a bit, now side bye side with Yamato, she would wait for Yamato to move before continuing though. Given what she just revealed, it made sense if she needed some time before they resumed their trek towards Kaidou. Uteki welcomed the pause too. Given that she was throwing herself head first into hellfire, it made sense. Though, it is probably best she deal with her nerves now instead of when the fighting starts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #21
@kakashi19283

The Hut
Standing in a pool of blood, the two strangers asked for an audience. La Spada‘s eyes opened wide, her teeth wide in a killing grin. Suddenly, La Spada inhaled, taking in the rest of Zalera’s soul. With an obnoxious burp, smelling like death, literally, the woman turned and walked inside.

[La Spada] “Tha’ King of Beasts escaped mah’ dear Kitetsu… but soon I shall feast on his soul.”

They would not get a better invitation than that.

They were now in the living room, barren. La Spada halted. Suddenly, bright energy exploded from her body. It hung around her, passing by the very air and ground. What may be a surprise, skulls began to rise from the ground, as if revived. Congregating, the skulls made a throne, one writ in a pungent smell of death. A small glimpse into La Spada’s new abilities after absorbing the villager’s and Zalera’s souls. Was she nearing an Awakening?

The Grim magnamously took a seat in her throne. La Spada sat with one leg propped up, Zalera’a body held by her tail, and her index finger up pointed upward. Floating on top of it was a soul newly revived, dancing in fear as La Spada issued an order.
[La Spada] “Speak with conviction. They may be last words, yah’ know. Kuhahahahahaha!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It Takes A Smith To Recognize One

Gambit plummeted to the skirts of Kuri, Amigasa Village where hundreds of fallen bodies lied on the ground. Ruins all around. The Prince of Pirates looked around and convened with the souls of the night creature. They had one purpose - find the Smith. And so they did.

The moment Gambit and his creatures located him, the prince didn't waste any time. He advanced to the man like a crimson mist before reforming behind him. He spoke. He said that he had been looking for him. The smith did not move nor sweat a bit. He was paying attention or perhaps, too scared to even breathe. Several moments later, the man finally opened his mouth. He didn't know the prince but he wasn't a stranger. Before answering the smith of Wano, Gambit remembered his past.

Many years ago, Gambit or Prince Landayan Morrow, crowned prince of Hiraya and Lord of the Lords of Smith in their Kingdom was born. The Kingdom was Hiraya (Enchanted Forest). It has four regions, the Elven House - humans with pointy ears, protector of the forests, the Dwarven House - hybrid of humans and dwarves who use botany at its fullest, the Tiefling House - assassins and flame experts, and the Royal Blacksmiths - humans who specialize in blacksmithing and warfare.

The entire kingdom is a large masses of islands linked together by formations of lands that served as bridges. Each tribe has its own royal family but the house of the Morrow has been the supreme royalty for centuries, since the fall of the evil Tieflings.

During the prince's childhood, he was under the care of the head of the Royal Blacksmith, Aragorn. In his studies, his mentor would expound his knowledge about smithing with the compound wisdom of all weapons masters across the earth, including those who boast in Wano.

"Listen, young man.", Aragorn said to the 10-year-old prince, holding the top of his head. "We are not the only ones who specialize in forging weapons. All around the world,", he continued as he gestured his right arm across the map they were looking at.

"
Legendary Smiths have forged weapons that enable its wielder to surpass their power, and even so, unleash all their potentials. Hephaestus Clan of the Land of Lemnos holds the knowledge of godly smithing. The World Government also holds a secret about ancient weapons. But in the Land of the Samurais, Wano, legendary sword smithing has been passed on to generation after generation, forcing a soul to be infused into their katanas - The Tenguyama Clan. Our tribe, Royal Blacksmiths specialize in concealing the true form of our weapons, making us excellent assassins and ambushers as we can launch ourselves to war without carrying bulky types of equipment. Above all, it's ingrained into our DNA the ability to extract one's ability and apply those instantaneously the moment we saw it. In other words, we are born to forge weapons and make the most out of them."

The prince was amused with what he said, widening his eyes, dropping his jaw. "That's amazing teacher! But how do I know if a man is a blacksmith?"

Aragorn smiled, staring closely at the young prince before whispering the answer to his ear... "My Lord........"

"it takes a smith to recognize one.", Gambit answered before holding the man's shoulders, gently guiding them so that the man could turn around and finally meet him.

"Listen to me, we will revolt against Kaido. We will gather forces. We will forge thousands of weapons. We don't have time. But before that, you will help me forge my forge hammers bestowed by the Lord of Darkness to do all that."

Gambit would wait for his answer as he turned himself into his human form, although his skin remained pale.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @kakashi19283

Kallavan listened to the samurais their concern, allying with the Government held some risks for some people. It was a thing the marine never understood they brought protection and prosperity. Who would not like to be part of the most superior navy in the world? Sadly, Kallavan wasn't fully aware of the oppression some of his colleagues showed to lesser nations. Or he did and felt that it was a part of the Government's agenda. In any event, the Samurais after weighing their options finally agreed to join up with the two gentlemen. "I'll gladly give assistance." The younger marine said following a nod.

With a turn, he'd afterwards face his colleague Leo Burns who had a few questions of his own. "That's correct, I fought him. Or how I'd like to say it, survived him. Couldn't put as much as a scratch on the man." Kallavan said with eyes burning, hints of shame and anger showing through. " As for the others. We've got the Spada pirates running around trying to usurp Kaido's land. And a man I've yet to identify. He's an advanced zoan user as his strength could injure Kaido. Had the ability to conjure and manipulate bats while calling himself The Prince. Does that sound familiar to you?" Kallavan said, throwing a question to burns as to who could be the third individual which Kallavan failed to identify.

While he waited and eventually listened to the others Kallavan would arch his back a bit backwards, stretching his limbs one by one. He had some serious wounds but to see the man already stretching to such a degree as his breathing starting to normalize was an impressive feat. Afterwards, he'd open and close his hands a few times as he felt indescribable energy coursing through his body. A development was still in the making but Burns with his higher mantra would be able to tell that Kallavan's haki had grown tremendously since their last meeting. And that it was still growing as he was speaking. It'd perhaps strike a smile upon the veteran commander to see this young upstart reaching such heights. Kallavan was and still is one of the youngest Vice-Admirals enlisted. With his 32 years of age, he hadn't even reached his prime status in terms of experience and combat ability.

"So, what's the plan? People of Wano?" Kallavan said closing off, wondering what their idea against Kaido was going to be.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The assistance of both marines were acquired as Kikunojo’s plea for help is a success, words were quickly exchanged between the two marines as conversation regarding the fight of Kaido is quickly summarized for Leo, and the two Samurai. Kikunojo however, having seen what is going on before the arrival of some of the Tobiroppo members was surprised as those fighting Kaido earlier essentially manage to survive their encounter, increasing the scabbard’s impression of the group. This leads to Kikunojo and Ashura Doji to continue listening on the conversation, the group that attacked Kaido earlier seems to have devil fruit powers as well, though the perception of what Kallavan has described and what Kikunojo has seen is skewed. The man with bat-like powers weren’t there as Kikunojo and Ashura Doji has seen. He has only seen the two Spada Pirates and Kallavan, thus he could only assume one of them is even more powerful, perhaps the young boy? Yet the description by Kallavan refers to a man rather than a boy. The conversation quickly draws away from the scabbards. But once the conversation between Kallavan and Leo were most or less done, continuing on to Kallavan’s questions for their plan.

“We were headed off to Udon to look for allies with the Yakuza. Hopefully they are still able to help us. However, we also went to ask the pirates for help to take down Kaido, though I only pray for it to go well.”

Such words might strike both Kallavan and Leo as problematic. For Leo, what happened to the prison in Udon so far as no real way to look at the end result without being there, as Sasaki himself isn’t aware of what is happening after everything that went down in the prison. For Kallavan, perhaps his ideals and beliefs in regards to potentially teaming up with the very pirates that he just encountered with to be an issue. Ashura Doji would however spoke next in a rough manner.

“We originally wanted to gather our allies in Habu Port in Hakumai, two days from now and head Southwards in the night. While we may not know the exact location of Onigashima, the fact that Kaido came from the south side of the sea means that Onigashima must be located there. But now we do not need to! It seems like the large storm in Flower Capital is causing a mist to blanket upon Wano, we do not see the effect now but look! Some parts of Flower Capital have already settled upon in a mist and soon the mist will most likely cover a large part of Wano!”

“I believe in a few hours; the sea southwards will be misty as well as the wind tends to blow south! From there we should be able to sneak into Onigashima and to find Kaido and take him down!”

The Scabbards’ plans were to make use of the night. But with Kaido’s ability to conjure up a storm, even though it is quickly destroyed – have resulted in a mist which should allow the samurais of Wano to enter Onigashima as close as possible before being spotted, this is an opportunity that the Scabbard’s would want to utilize, especially that Kaido just fought a battle – he may not be in his 100%, and he might not expect something like this so quickly as well.

Sasaki
Sasaki would find the wind blowing southwards, towards Onigashima – however it is incredibly slow, and Sasaki might not want to deliver Queen back to enemies even if he is defeated, the water currents are rather stable for the time being, but it may change later on. It is strange however, that such a cave system existed underneath Udon prison that leads towards Onigashima, and Queen’s escape deeper into the mines must have something to do with it – coincidences doesn’t happen like that. What was Queen’s plan of escape? Sasaki could ponder but it is likely too late. He would not find anything that could potentially speed himself up, except himself. Should he wish to get to the island, he would need to ‘row the boat’ himself.

Aside from that, he could also try to get back mainland and regroup, as long as he believes he has what he need for now. Another alternative is to head back into Udon prison once more, if he so wishes to help the Yakuza with Queen in tow. With Queen practically helpless in the sea even if he were to regain consciousness, Sasaki would have to make his decision soon, as he slowly drifts into Onigashima and away from the mainland.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The two samurai, facing a physical reincarnation of Death, requested an audience, and an audience they were granted. They entered the hut, wherein La Spada was now the ruler. A fact that both samurai and even La Spada herself would be oblivious to, the inside of the hut had awakened to La Spada's ever growing powers, and became her domain in the slightest sense of the word. This was still farcry of what La Spada would evolve to become, but it was already a frightening scene even at this point in time. Skulls came from the depths, forming a throne of death that she sat upon. She allowed the two samurai to speak, and so they did. Denjiro spoke first.

Rumors of a grand fight against Kaidou have already spread all over Wano, and it didn't even take two full hours. Many feel an uprising is coming, and your fight against Kaidou was the catalyst.

Now is the time when Kaidou is at his weakest.

We would like to fight alongside you against Kaidou. In return, we will show you where Onigashima is. That is where Kaidou should be.

Denjiro said, Kawamatsu nodding and adding.

Our allies have already gone to recruit other powerful allies that have come to Wano on this day. When they all come to Onigashima, that will be our greatest opportunity. We should not miss it.

Kawamatsu said. Would La Spada go with them to Onigashima, or did she have something else in mind?

The Forest @Sea

The Shogun of Wano, Orochi, transformed into a multiple-headed Hydra, towering over Akira. The Shogun was injured, so this was more of an intimidation play than anything else. However, Akira called his bluff. The stoic assassin was not afraid of the Shogun, and stated that he would be dying here. However, before he were to die, he was to reveal the location of Onigashima to Akira. Initially, Orochi reacted to Akira's first words - that is, the proclamation of Orochi's impending death.

Y-you sc...!

However, Orochi realized his opportunity immediately. This assassin that had cornered him here in the forest, needed something. He needed information. Information on the whereabouts of Onigashima. Information on the whereabouts of Kaidou. Orochi could provide that. And as such, he had his bargaining chip. Grinning, a couple of Orochi's heads approached Akira, the necks quite long in nature. Hissing, Orochi spoke with a sly look on his face.

Onigashima you say... that is where Kaidou is. You lot are really trying to take down that man.

But, Onigashima is not easy to find. I know where it is. If I were to take you there, how would you repay me, little one?

Orochi said. He wasn't playing it easy, but the truth of the matter was, he actually wanted to take Akira to Onigashima. That way, Orochi could reunite with Kaidou, and in Orochi's head, that meant that he would get protection from Kaidou. The sly Shogun knew how to keep himself alive, and that was showing right then and there.

Kuri @Gambit

Gambit, standing behind the Tengu, was reminiscing about the past. The Tengu noticed Gambit zoning out, but he did not act on it. He felt that even if he managed to make a run for some distance, Gambit could catch up to him at any time. As such, the Tengu waited. He waited for Gambit to come back to present time, and that he did. Gambit spoke, stating that they would revolt against Kaidou - but before they were to do so, he asked the Tengu to help Gambit forge a hammer. The Tengu's eyes sharpened. He found the requested to be quite peculiar in nature. Firstly, how did Gambit know to recognize a blacksmith? Secondly, why would Gambit request a katana forger to forge him a hammer? Undoubtedtly, the Tengu had the skill to create the finest of hammers - but it was still an interesting peculiarity nonetheless. And thirdly, why did Gambit assume that the Tengu wished to rise against Kaidou? Perhaps he lived just fine here, in the forest, in solitude, forging the finest works of art.

Why do you seek a weapon, stranger? Is power all you desire?

The Tengu asked, curious to see a glimpse of the nature of the man in front of him - or rather, behind him.

Onigashima @tlgRen

Uteki spoke, stating that she, too, had horrible parents. Yamato chuckled, finding their similarities funny.

Guess we'll have to take matters into our own hands.

Well then... let's get going.

Yamato said, the two women setting forth deeper into Onigashima. They would enter the skull's mouth. As the two walked, Uteki would be able to notice that everything in Onigashima was absolutely enormous. It was as if the island was not meant for humans. Or perhaps these things were all leftover items from a time long gone. Corridors and stairways would lead the two women for a while, until eventually, the two would come out into a larger opening inside. It was an absolutely massive square-shaped area. Yamato suddenly came to a stop and her right arm reached for her kanabo. Her eyes sharpened and her grip on the kanabo tightened. Looking into the shadowy distance, Yamato saw a large man. It was without a doubt her father.

Kaidou...

Yamato said, glaring. Kaidou was sitting down, drinking sake from a large gourd fit for a large man such as himself. Kaidou noticed the two trespassers and stopped drinking, throwing the gourd to the side.

Huh? Yamato? What are you hic-doing here?

Kaidou said, his cheeks red and his sentence almost interrupted by a hiccup.

I am here to put an end to this, father. I am no longer staying in Wano.

Yamato announced. Upon that proclamation, Kaidou's facial expression changed, and he was visibly angered by Yamato's words. It seemed things were off to a rocky start.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @QuickZilver708

Leo questioned Kallavan, asking him whether he had fought Kaidou, and who were the others that had come to Wano on this day. To Leo's surprise, Kallavan had indeed fought Kaidou, but to no success whatsoever. The others involved were the La Spada pirates, as well as a man that was able to control bats, and called himself a prince.

I see... that's probably that self-proclaimed prince that defeated Shiki. Given how he's calling himself the Prince of Pirates, we need to take him down before he inspires an even bigger uprising of piracy.

However, Vice Admiral... your comment concerns me. A man of your strength should have been able to injure even Kaidou. That tells me you had yet to reach your full potential.

But... I'm starting to see that happen now.

Leo said. And with that, the senior Vice Admiral would take the lead.

We will fight Kaidou. I will have you gain strength like you've never had before. It is a must for the Navy.

Leo said, counting on Kallavan's development and evolution using Kaidou as a catalyst.

The two samurai, in the meantime, came up with a plan. The night was falling, and a thick fog was rolling into Wano from the sea. Supposedly, that fog was coming from the direction of Onigashima, and they would be able to use that fog to approach Kaidou's island. Leo nodded. But, suddenly, his Den Den Mushi rang. Reaching into his pocket, Leo took it out and established the line. On the other end of the line was Sasaki.

Oiiii, you hear me or what?

Yes. Where are you, Sasaki?

Well, I'm using Queen's fat ass as a boat. But I'm rowing into thick mist. There's a current helping me along.

Sasaki said.

Alright, keep going until you hit land. You're probably headed toward Onigashima, where Kaidou is. Once you're there, wait for us.

Leo said. Sasaki nodded and hung up.

Kaidou huh... guess it's finally time for the final showdown.

Sasaki said, the scene now switching to his end. With Queen still unconscious, Sasaki sat atop his large belly. Having found a large piece of wood drifting on the way, Sasaki was now using it to row along the current, thicker and thicker into the fog.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit laid out his plans to Tengu. He would be answered with yet another question. His eyes would narrow as he held the man's shoulders but this expression was never thought as an offense against, rather a sensation of interest towards the man who's brave enough to try to reason with him.

"You certainly ask such fine questions. The name is Landayan Morrow, prince and the Lord of all Royal Blacksmiths in Hiraya - a kingdom in North Blue. An isolated one just this terrain. Secluded ourselves from the World Government way back in the past for reasons I couldn't speak of."

At this moment, Gambit and Tengu are now standing face-to-face.

"My old master, Aragorn of the Mighty Forge as they call him is a smithing god. My skills are far inferior as compared to him as he developed them over the years of research, experience, and voyage. He had seen all the famed blades and had learned of all its creators, perhaps by description. And perhaps if I show you one of his creations, you will get to recall him. The world of smithing is like an underworld organization. There is a subtle connection with each of us."

As he spoke, Gambit drew a short staff, about 500 mm long and 25 mm thick. Then he laid it out in front of Tengu on his right palm. "This is the cultivation of all his hard work, a parting gift from a mentor to his student."

And then, the prince held the end of the rod and swung it backward with such force. And at the height of the velocity of his swing, a forging hammer emerged, blue element sparkling all over its physique. "It's not innate to us Royal Blacksmiths to infuse electricity into the weapons we forged unless the technology is in the blueprint. This forge hammer is called Kidlat (literally means Lightning). It was forged by the combined knowledge of two godly smiths, Aragorn and a certain someone named Shimotsuki. Whilst Aragorn was the one who shaped the weapon and conceal its true form, the latter was the one who infused a spirit of lightning into it, allowing it to invoke such element and use its power."

The Tengu might have been wondering why and why's. And maybe, this final statement would at last draw his attention.

"I do not seek power as I already in possession of it. My dream. My dream is to see all the beauty of weapons craftmanship and become the greatest of all smiths in history. Forge weapons that would end the oppression of Kaido and the World Government. Bring peace and harmony. We can always start with Wano, right here, right now. What honor would your fine blades live for if no Samurai is to ever wield them?"

And while waiting for an answer, Gambit had one more thing to say. "Looks like I missed all the vital parts of all the bodies lying on the ground here. They're still breathing... You see, I'm not pure evil after all..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom