Brawl Weapon's Fight in Niflheim

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weapon was surprised by this man's resolve, it seemed he was willing to be struck as much as land a blow. Weapon smiled and said, "This next attack comes from my very soul. Be ready."

Covering his weapons in hard armament haki, he prepared to unleash one of his more powerful attacks. It's hard to tell whether this attack will be overkill or not, in any case, when my opponent is so gracious as to afford me an opportunity, it would be rude to hold back. It no longer concerns me what happens to the world or to my soul, so long as I can retain my honour in this moment.

Weapon swung his claymore diagonally upwards to the right, followed by swinging his spatha diagonally upwards to the left. This left an x-shaped cut in the air. "Mythical Soul Forge..." He quickly plunged both swords into and back out of the centre of the x, pushing this air slash toward his opponent. "Rumpelstiltskin!"

Rumpelstiltskin: The user swings one sword diagonally upwards to the right and the other to the left, cutting an x-shaped space in the air. They then plunge both swords into the space and back out to send an x-shaped air slash toward the opponent. (2 swords, 71 Mastery, 71 Strength) Rank: A

Relevant haki information highlighted in bold.
41-60 Can coat entire body in invisible haki. Can use hardening on feet, hands and weapons.

Top Bottom