- Messages
- 877
- Reaction score
- 1,772
- Points
- 4,750
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,231
Play more mafiaHmmm. Interesting. How's that in simple term?
Play more mafiaHmmm. Interesting. How's that in simple term?
you can explain the mechanics here.Play more mafia
Did you make some?Duh.
![]()

Group effort to pick what goes with which.Did you make some?![]()
Put yourself as sub in Orekis game we hse to need subs quite frequentlyThis black text makes me wanna signup and play some mafia games.

MayyybePut yourself as sub in Orekis game we hse to need subs quite frequently![]()

The Mihawk Game Master one is the best.The World Government rank ladder is absolutely lovely!!
I can't promote myself. And my god, I'm already regretting the black one lol. Hurting my eyes.Oh, man...I'm IN LOVE with this black text. It's fucking great. Whoever had the idea to make permanent text colors deserves a promotion V●ᴥ●V
Hehehehe yea...I can't promote myself. And my god, I'm already regretting the black one lol. Hurting my eyes.
Honestly it could just be me being tired, going on 3 hours of sleep.Hehehehe yea...
Definitely you just being tired. Black text is GOAT.Honestly it could just be me being tired, going on 3 hours of sleep.
I fixed it a bit anyway. Made it thicccer.Definitely you just being tired. Black text is GOAT.