Future Events Your predictions for the Wano arc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just as there's various levels to armor haki, the same holds true for mastery in the Breath of All Things. We're probably going to see a range of new sword-related abilities as such throughout this arc, if not those proceeding Wano.

- I've mentioned previously that some fancy Ryuuou techniques may be required to override Orochi's hypothetical Hydra-like regenerative abilities -- the reveal of which to be forthcoming, proving Orochi to be far tougher than even he would suspect -- and successfully cut him. In a lead-up to this, we may also see someone like Zoro or Denjiro managing to slice a recuperated Hawkins without triggering his voodoo doll protection, ie the damage won't transfer over to his victims.

- I'm pretty sure at some point we'll see somebody attempt to stymie the good guys by holding and standing directly behind a hostage. Cue say Zoro or some other skilled swordsman unleashing a slash wave that passes right through the hostage, damaging only the bad guy in back. Think of it as a custom-tailored attack attuned to the particular "wavelength" of its target.

A longtime theory of mine is that high tier haki mastery will be revealed to allow one to ore or less naturally replicate the abilities of devil fruits. In this case, think of it then as highly swordsman mimicking Law's Gamma Knife ability.

- Recall how only Brook was capable of damaging ethereal homies such as Prometheus? Before all's said and done, we'll discover top tier swordsmen/haki users can train to do so as well. In fact, we'll probably see Brook himself be on the receiving end of an attack that'll manage to affect him in his immaterial spirit form. That's right, one can even cut ghosts.

In terms of match-ups, it's probably going to end up a Marineford-style wild free-for-all with characters pairing off with various opponents at different intervals. Things are further muddied if you consider the possibility the Onigashima Raid won't be the only big battle we'll see this arc. As such, I think we'll be seeing Queen having quite a few dance partners throughout the battle (s). Some tentative possibilities I could see playing out:

- Queen gets briefly two-shotted once again haha. Only this time it'll be at the hands of the tag team of Luffy and Kidd, each having their own personal bone to pick with Queen. What follows will be a comedic, flashy sequence which see sees each landing a joint or individual back-to-back attack that echoes Queen's thrashing at Big Mom's hands. Gives them their due payback whilst also implying these two are forces to be reckoned with, even by Yonko standards, by having them mimic Big Mom's feat. But then, having them collectively do so in this case sorta "protects" Queen's stock without totally making him look like a loser, and likewise avoids outright painting them as fully having reached Yonko-level status, power-wise.

Same as what occurred in the Big Mom battle, Queen won't be entirely out of the fight tho. It's a simple quick and easy bombastic action piece that accomplishes multiple objectives in an efficient and entertaining fashion without forcing Oda into a corner in terms of these characters' POWER LEVELZZZZZZ.

- Queen vs. Kawamatsu is a natural match-up, be it in a prolonged individual bout or as part of a gang-up on Queen, when you consider their similarities and connections: a love of sumo, a propensity to break out in dance, Kawamtsu's imprisonment in Udon, a shared ( if starkly different ) fondness for Komuraski…

Plus, considering Queen's epithet and fitting use of viruses, I've a feeling Kawamatsu's many years of eating poisoned fish will thus also play a role in a hypothetical battle between the two. I'll predict that not only has Kawamatsu's "special" diet ranted him some level of resistance to whatever chemical/biological weapons Queen's packing, his Fishman physiology has allowed him to store away and stock up on the poison he ingested throughout his time locked away, endowing him with a secret weapon, provided by his own enemy no less, that'll give him the opportunity to give Queen a taste of his own medicine. And given Queen's own presumably strict diet of oshiruko, it's highly probably he won't be able to withstand this assault despite whatever safeguards he may possess against falling victim to his own armaments, having never prepared for this specific batch -- and especially concentrated dose, 13 years worth -- of poison so arduously collected and adapted by Kawamastu over such a lengthy expanse of time. In short, what didn't kill him made Kawamatsu stronger, his unyielding endurance pays off bigtime, and the bad guys' arrogant blunder comes back to bite them in the ass bigtime ( note that characters paying the price for being overconfident is going to be a reoccurring theme element on both sides of the isle throughout the arc ).

Comedic Bonus: multiple ways Oda could depict Kawa producing said poison in this scenario...but if he really wanted to play it goofy, well, note the Kappa was infamous for its noxious and downright powerful farts. Shit you not.

http://matthewmeyer.net/blog/2009/10/08/a-yokai-a-day-kappa/

In addition, one might frame a fight between these two as a battle of two figurative river monsters. Kawa obviously represents your classic Japanese Kappa, but I wager Oda arguably designed Queen the Brachiosaurus zoan to play the role of a fellow river-inhabiting creature -- the Japanese Mizuchi and/or its Chinese counterpart, the Jialong; oft-depicted as being four-legged, hornless, and predictably venomous serpentine/draconic beasts. Interestingly enough, the legend of the Mizuchi is often conflate with and crosses over with that of the Kappa, and the Jialong is notably said to steer clear of soft-shelled turtles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizuchi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiaolong

That's not to say I definitely see Kawa defeating Queen 1v-1, or that Kawa doesn't initially suffer defeat at Queen's hands at some point in round 1. Afterall, the kappa's legendary weakness was the top of its noggin. I wouldn't be surprised then to see Kawa taken out at some point by a massive Brachio-bomber to the cranium ala Queen's battle with Big Mom, just to jibe with the myths in poetic fashion. Twas also said that the kappa would wear a metal cap to compensate for this vulnerability, so there's plenty of fun stuff Oda could do with this.

- I've made it clear by now that I'm projecting a lot of horrible things happening to the Strawhats during and proceeding the soon-to-fail ( imo ) Onigashima Raid, with each Strawhat experiencing some awful injury or ordeal in its wake. Queen's obviously a gearhead of sorts, so I think it's only natural he'd ake a keen interest in picking apart and analyzing Franky's gadgets. And by that, I mean dismantling Franky's mechanical parts.

:blobthinkhappy::blobthinkhappy::blobthinkhappy::larsicry::larsicry::larsicry:

So yeah, I'm predicting Queen's going to string Franky up and basically "dissect" him, albeit in suitably PG-13 One Piece fashion.

Does that entail the two will do battle at some point? Maybe, maybe not. But I def do see Queen taking an a interest in his cybernetics, so there's a decent chances we could see some interaction between the two in battle. Both do count high-flying attacks in their arsenal, which admittedly doesn't guarantee much...but I sure hope Franky doesn't attempt to German-suplex Queen off the roof of a building or something lest it backfire in catastrophic fashion. No, I lie. I 100% crave a scene of Franky trying to do so, only to get crushed underneath under the full weight of Queen's dino form after transforming midway through Franky's attack. If Queen gets the 2-shot treatment as mentioned earlier, s'only appropriate he also once again redeem himself with a callback to his Brachio-bomber attack on Big Mom.

- Some have predicted that Kidd would be relegated to fighting Queen in the climactic battle. While I don't share this sentiment, we could see potentially some potential interplay beyond that I outlined above. Odds are Queen laid claim to Kidd's metal arm after the latter's defeat at Kaido's hands, so only fair then that Kidd would take Queen's, amirite? I'm sure many of us immediately pictured the same thing the instant Queen decided to fuck with the One Piece equivalent of Magneto -- Kidd tearing Queen's ostensible mechanical arm right off. Even better if it's packing a bunch of viral/chemical weapons and other goodies. YOINK.

Will this happen for sure? When and where? No idea, but it's within the realm of possibility.

The Alliance aren't the only ones with access to the blueprints to Kaido's mansion. There's a third party keeping a close watch on the current on-goings -- namely CP0. Needless to say, they've got a vested interest in this conflict, and it wouldn't require a leap in logic to assume they'd have attempted to scope out as much info as possible as it pertains to Kaido and co. It's next to impossible to speculate on the particulars, but I'd hazard a guess that they'll somehow use the plans to infiltrate Onigashima and spy on the players gathered.

Some guesses as to what this may lead to or entail:

- I've postulated previously that CP0 may attempt to covertly intervene, indirectly or otherwise, in the conflict to help take down Orochi in particular in hopes of getting someone more reasonable getting placed in charge. I figured Kyoshiro to be a prime candidate before the recent reveal, but I still think the general framework of this theory may still hold. So yeah, one possibility is that CP0 will sneak into the mansion through some hidden entry and/or infiltrate under some deep-cover guise to attempt assassinating Orochi on the down-low.

Worked for Robin at one point, so who says Queen of the Pleasure Quarters Stussy or some other hasn't snuck in as a geisha and such, right? It's an idea I've seen some others bring forth, CP0 having planted undercover agents years ago on Wano. Again, if the Strawhats could pull it off, then stands to reason the experts would manage to do so too. Just look at the way Cypher Pol infiltrated Water 7 or Morgan's Economic News. Spyworks galore.

- As to how they would've got their hands on the plans? As we saw, said plans changed hands multiple times. Wouldn't be any stretch of the imagination to conceive how a CP agent may've been of the many to do so and imprint a copy...before unknowingly losing hold of the original due to aformentioned shenanigans lol. Who knows, maybe the rather brief but still odd focus Franky placed on Camel's name may prove an early hint that there's more than meets the eye as to the ENIGMA that is the man known as Camel....in fact a Camel-zoan CP agent jaja

- Now here's a crazy idea that honestly may be too farfetched, but one I wouldn't say is ENTIRELY impossible...though admittedly one I'm hoping for. What if the one who drafted the original blueprints was himself a senior CP0 agent? Yes, I'm proposing that Minatomo might in fact be Cypher Pol, motherfucker! And before you say anything, recall that Lucci and his CP9 cohorts were moonlighting undercover as carpenters back at Galley-La!

Not gonna lie tho, I'm just craving for Minatomo to be revealed as a squat T-rex zoan inspired by Gon the dinosaur. I've harped on endlessly about it over at Oro Jackson lol

Just imagine two nails hanging out of Gon's nostrils, boom, Minatomo in T-Rex zoan form right there.

Cue obligatory tense confrontation between Allosaurus zoan SWORD member Drake and Tyrannosaurus AEGIS member Minatomo.
You know nothing, Luffy Snow.

We all know there's no way that Luffy's heroic journey won't involve some major bumps on the road, including but not limited to a personal betrayal at some point, right? What Messianic figurehead or hero worth his salt doesn't get betrayed at some point? I've gone on record multiple times relaying that Wano will impart many harsh lessons before all's said and done, and it's about time Luffy -- paralleling Oden's own trials -- realized that he can't be so quick to place his trust so quickly in others. Same as Oden, Luffy will eventually pay the price for his documented extreme naivete at some point. Opens up several narrative avenues that'll really help elevate Luffy to where he needs to be.

The traitor in question? Not exactly a new theory of mine -- it's Eustace Kidd.

Yes, they may be grudgingly teaming up for now, but it's not Kidd's fate to become another cheerleader for Gokou Luffy...at least for the time being. What'll set Kidd apart is that he'll backstab Luffy at some point to not only lay claim to Kaido's impending defeat(?) but eliminate his biggest rival as well; rival being the keyword here, as none of the other Supernovas could be said to play the role -- for the next to achieve the status of a Pirate Lord, that is; Blackbeard's already beat Luffy to that punch. From a storytelling perspective, it 'd also not only help validate Kidd's relevance as a character to the overall plot, but also present another hurdle to help pave the road to Luffy's ascendance, both in terms of power and mindset.

Plus, let's face it, does anyone really expect Oda to provide us insight into Kidd's backstory in what's already proving to be a very long, congested arc? Not to say it won't or can't be done, but making Kidd into a foe Luffy's fated to to settle the score with another day would offer the perfect reason to later reshine the spotlight on Kidd and so avoid reducing him to a redundant afterthought once Wano ends.

How and when would this betrayal play out? Not during the Onigashima Raid, I don't think. While I expect that to fail miserably, I'd imagine that Kidd would beat a retreat at some point; it's Luffy's turn to suffer what Kidd and Co. went through. also wouldn't be surprised if Kidd left the battle disgusted with Luffy's "soft" nature, seeing as I predict the battle against Kaido to mirror Oden's own clash with the Yonko, with Luffy losing focus at a key moment in the battle due to a certain distraction...Regardless, I've mentioned that we'll witness Wano undergo a volcanic eruption in the finale, so expect Kidd to land a cheap shot and/or somehow trap Luffy in a manner which leaves him at the mercy of the encroaching lava.

What is the basis for this bit of speculation? Two of the Monkey King's most notable trials in Journey to the West, both of which involved Sun Wukong suffering close calls with burning to death; first when Son was sentence to be melted down within Loazi's mystical furnace in the wake of his first defeat in his war against Heaven's armies, and later when he'd contend with the fiery abilities of one of his more infamous enemies, the yokai Red Boy. Guess which gingerhead represents Red Boy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_King#Imprisonment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Boy

it's been speculated that Kidd might have some connection to Shanks because...well, his hair, for one....WELL ANYWAY, note that Red Boy would go on to become a disciple of Guanyin, the Buddhist Goddess of Compassion/Mercy, following his defeat, eventually getting rechristened as...Shancai.

Shanks...Shancai….I'm probably reading too much into it, but who knows?

For that matter, Red Boy/Shancai was also not only connected with the Monkey King but his foremost demonic rival the Ox King as well. And if you've been paying any attention to my ramblings, you'll know I believe Luffy to be the reincarnation of Oars, the One Piece equivalent of the Ox/Bull Demon King Mao.; two rivals who're two sides of the same coin in the Taoist landscape of One Piece's narrative.

Anyway, there's that, take it for it's worth. End Rant.

Another theory of mine is that Kaido will ultimately save Luffy's in the end, lifting him away from the lava just as Oden did for the Scabbards, thus seemingly sacrificing his life after learning some valuable life lessons along the way. Kidd fucking Luffy over by encasing him in a metal ball or tossing him into lava or whatever would present the perfect opportunity for Kaido to have his big redeeming -- or at the very least honorable -- moment, but more importantly an epic death worthy of Whitebeard in both impact and feels.

At any rate, if this goes down, I foresee Luffy and Kidd meeting again and having a grudge match somewhere in Kano or some other island analogous to other Asian locales tracing the route from Journey to the West , e.g. India, Tibet etc.
[automerge]1584916399[/automerge]
Here's my thoughts on some Brook-related possible match-ups and story bits.

Remember that archer who was sniping off anyone who voiced dissent way back during the early years of Orochi's reign of terror? One would think Usopp'd be the logical man for the job to contend with a fellow marksman, but I'd posit that Brook and this guy are fated opponents, though that's not to say Usopp wouldn't play a role.

Exhibit A:

Consider Brook's particularly odd association with arrows: the Rumbar Pirates' death by volley of poisoned arrows; Brook getting launched as a living "lightning arrow" against Oars on Thrillerbark; and just look at all the embedded arrows poking out of his ghostly "disguise" courtesy of Kinemon.

Exhibit B:

Shot in the dark: that dude will be revealed to be a "corrupted" version of a famous hero from Japanese folklore ( one of many ) -- in this case Fujiwara no Hidesato aka Tawara Toda/My Lord Bag of Rice from the tale of the same name, famous for slaying a giant centipede using his bow and arrows. Given that villains and heroes usually often take on aspects of the other when adapted to the landscape of One Piece, I'd speculate then that a villainous incarnation would turn out to be a fuson of hero and monster, ie a centipede zoan with some ridiculous archery skills. Hidesato's triumphant fatal shot on the mukade yokai involved him saying a prayer to Japanese gof of war and archery, Hachiman, and licking the arrow prior to landing the killing shot, so picture the evil One Piece version instead doing so to instead coat his arrowheads with poison before firing off a blitz using multiple bows strung with his many centipede arms.

Exhibit C:

Note that Hidesato owes his nickname from a mystical bag of rice he received from the serpent/dragon princess he saved in the story. I mention this because rice, much like salt, is used to ward off and purify evil spirits in Shinto culture. I dunno if that means we'd be seeing Centipede Archer confusing Brook for a ghost and trying to bean him with a bag of rice. Would be hilarious to see Brook and/or Ussop retaliate by attempting to exorcise the "yokai" with a bag of salt haha.

In any case, I see it being relevant and increasing the chances of this playing out, as I'm all but certain we'll be seeing somebody try "exorcizing" Brook...and succeeding in a way.

Exhibit D:

Note too that Hidesato was a real historical figure who took part in the suppressing one of Japan's most infamous rebels, Taira no Masakado, a major figure likewise tied to the myth of the Gashadokuro -- a giant skeleton yokai from Japanese folklore; remember that the Oniwabanshu mistook Brook for one at one point. As another famous legend would have it, Masakado's children would come back for revenge, with his daughter Takiyasha-hime going on to become a demon sorceress who'd summon the giant skeletal monster to combat another famed hero, Oya no Mitsukuni.

Just to further cement these connections

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that note, we're likely to witness a wild free-for-all ala Marineford and probably more than one major battle ( Soon-to-fail Raid + final climactic battle ), so I'd imagine Brook ( like many ) would have more than opponent to contend with, though each and every confrontation would obviously couldn't lead to a lengthy fight to the finish. S'for that reason I could see him properly engaging Evil Centipede Archer only to hit a wall when pitted up an evil version of Oya no Mitsukuni, who'd defeat Takiyasha-hime's summoned Gashadokuro using his own skill and knowledge of onmyodo sorcery.

I firmly believe the Strawhats are going to go down hard at Onigashima, and it'll partly come down to some of them growing too cocky or careless. In Brook's case, I've a feeling he' s going to dip into the well one too many times with his spooky ghost routine and finally pay dearly for it when someone who knows how to properly deal with "evil spirits" in true Shinto fashion appears. In other words, Brook's either getting "banished" or "sealed" at by somebody whose skill in haki and/or special ability grants them the ability to affect even ghosts.

Whether Brook's downfall comes in the form of some Shinto shrine maiden working for Orochi and Kaido ( there'll be one for sure heading the Golden Kagura ceremony, as is traditional in such bon festivals practices ), some Abe no Seimei cosplayer, or some ersatz Oya no Mtsukuni demon-slayer type, the writing's on the wall either way imo.

Seeing as Basil Hawkins could use a pick-me-up following getting clobbered by Law, maybe he'll get in on the action and help neutralize Brook. The nature of his powers hints at a wide range of applications, so I wouldn't be suprised if he were somehow say seal Brook's soul in a straw doll or something. Perhaps Brook's strawman disguise and his time spent as Big Mom's "doll" is an indication of what's in store?

But yeah, whatever happens, I foresee Brook's spirit somehow being prevented from returning to his body. Much potential for drama and despair if his buddies see his skeleton lying lifeless whilst unsure as to the fate that befell him. Ditto for Brook if he really does get stuck in his immaterial phantom form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't be permanent, of course. In fact, it might pay off with Brook obtaining a new power. That segues into my next pick -- the Decuplets of the Big Mom Pirates. Granted, always the chance it may not happen this arc, can't even recall if they came along w/ Big Mom, but they're due for some much-needed screen-time, same as Snack, Compote, and Smoothie...so now's as good a time as any.

I think I've already mentioned it already; I predict Brook running into a predicament like the one outlined above, leading him to try and succeed in possessing bones and skeletons other than his own. The Gashadokuro wasn't simply tall, it was a gigantic skeleton, afterall. And like I said, we're bound to get a reference to the popular skeletal whale yokai known as the bakekujira. So yeah, I think we're going to witness Brook displaying a newfound ability to temporarily possess skeletons other than his own, perhaps even reconfigure his form by rearranging not only his bones but any other he inhabits oradds to his frame. Sorta like Faust from Shaman King, for those familiar.

It's a battle of Skeletal Docking vs Family Docking!

Shortly after Hiyori inevitably betrays the Alliance, Denjiro might just undergo a SECOND drastic bodily transformation when his anguish leads him to reach a level FURTHER BEYOND SUPER-ANGRY. He once vowed to figuratively kill "Komurasaki" if circumstances warranted it. In light of Hiyori's forthcoming treachery, he may just attempt to end Hiyori's life in most literal fashion, with the intention of killing himself soon after to atone for his perceived failures.

If I have Hiyori's character pegged down right, she may actually welcome it. I'd expect a scene reminiscent of Komurasaki's "death" at Kyoshiro's hands in the capital, though someone would obviously intervene and before things escalate beyond the point of no return.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know this is pretty much late, but congratulations to everyone who thought Kanjuro was the traitor from the very beginning!! And it seems I was doubly wrong on my prediction :ROFLMAO: (Shutenmaru the traitor with an honourable motive, 5 scabbards will die etc), but I'm glad to be proven wrong. :)

:pepemusic:
Law vs Smoothie will happen, theory to come
Nice!!
Looking forward to it. (y)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is getting very hype now! Technically the War has been started. The Pirate - Mink - Samurai alliance has broken the gate and are heading straight for Onigashima.

I can see some of the main fights such as King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen starting in the next 10-15 chapters.

In the next 2 to 3 chapters we can expect some clashes between the Tobi Roppo/Numbers and the alliance I guess.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder how Oda will split attention between the Scabbard/Heart Pirates group, Kid Pirates, and Strawhats. I don't expect much focus on Hyogoro and Samurai, and the Minks might only get one showcase from Sulong, but the three I mentioned first do have clear focus and narratives that need to be carried out. Law's group might have the more boring route of going around the enemy stronghold, but I just feel like they'll get intercepted along the way. Luffy, Kid, and the rest is self explanatory. They're making themselves known right out the gate. (Pun intended).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If the marines are smart they'll cancel the abolishment of warlords and sent them to wano to stop kaido and bigmom. They can arrest them afterwards while they are tired or weaken from battle. But I dont know if they can made it in wano on right time.
[automerge]1587059795[/automerge]
I really want shiki to appear in wano. Hes creating on an army of mutated beast and kaido has an army of zoan users. Shiki wants to show the real fear of pirates and show hell to earth. Kaido is preparing for the greatest war the world has ever seen and he wants to take over the world with bigmom. If Kaido's plan succeeded shiki's plan too. They need to teamup and they come from the same crew so its possible since kaido already teamup with bigmom . Shiki also might be the lurking legend.

Last edited:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder how Oda will split attention between the Scabbard/Heart Pirates group, Kid Pirates, and Strawhats. I don't expect much focus on Hyogoro and Samurai, and the Minks might only get one showcase from Sulong, but the three I mentioned first do have clear focus and narratives that need to be carried out. Law's group might have the more boring route of going around the enemy stronghold, but I just feel like they'll get intercepted along the way. Luffy, Kid, and the rest is self explanatory. They're making themselves known right out the gate. (Pun intended).
It kind of reminds me of Ennis Lobby of how Luffy was separated from the group, and they both engaged the enemies at the same time. I think SH and KP will get the attention first and they'll probably be grouped since both are going through the same path and engaging the Beast Pirates directly. Law/Scabbard will probably starts getting attention when the other groups has made far enough into enemy territory.

I think the Sulong showcase might come a bit later when all groups have rejoined each other, and if there is a general battle.
[automerge]1587122289[/automerge]
If the marines are smart they'll cancel the abolishment of warlords and sent them to wano to stop kaido and bigmom. They can arrest them afterwards while they are tired or weaken from battle. But I dont know if they can made it in wano on right time.
The Warlords abolishment and public manhunt could be just a distraction. There doesn't seem to be any big guns hunting for the Warlords which is weird, maybe those are heading for Wano. Sakazuki hammering of leaving Wano alone might have been just an act, it was so overdone it feels fake lol.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Kaido's Son will be polar opposite of Kaido. Someone calm, collected, strong in his own right. Ouhon to Ousen, Mouten to Moubu type of stuff

I don't think he will be anything like Kaido, that would be boring and repetitive

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Neko will ride Marco as he flyin to Wano. Then they find Momo ridin on Kanjuro's bird and save Momo, then catch up with others in Onigashima

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whatever happens, Kidd may end stealing or claiming Kaido's club by the Wano's arc end...but not before using it to seriously clobber Kaido, Big Mom, or Luffy from behind; perhaps one or more.

Big Mom's amnesiac state is probably making a return, so I could see a vulnerable Big Mom -- probably due to an act of betrayal or some other conspiracy involving the Mama Carmel weakness exploitation -- getting cheap-shotted by said club wielded by Kidd at her weakest moment just to spur this regression...and thus conveniently removing her from the table without completely culminating in a proper defeat. Big Mom's cred is somewhat protected whilst still giving Kidd a big achievement to crow about. Hell, he may even walk away with Napoleon just to really ack up the X-Box trophies in the public. We know Napoleon is incredibly shy to the point of taking zero action when Big Mom's out of the picture, so why not? All in all, this would significantly propel Kidd's reputation to new heights, however Kaido and Linlin are defeated...and likewise solidify him as the one and only true rival remaining to challenge Luffy's ascension to Pirate Lord status.

On that note, I already mentioned several times that Kidd's probably going to backstab Luffy at some point, right? So yeah, good chance Kidd might sneakily clonk Luffy when the time is right with Kaido's club or some other means, allowing him to steal the credit for the eventual defeat of the 2 Yonko at Wano. And if anyone argues the case? Like I said, all he's gotta do is wave around Kaido and maybe even Linlin's signature weapons. Hell, I dunno if it'd happen, but if Oda reaaaaally wanted to ignite a blood feud between Luffy and Kidd, he could make it so Kidd also walks away with Luffy's treasured strawhat to add further insult to injury...and boost his chances of reaching Yonko status before Luffy.

The shadow of death lingers heavily over Wano; this arc has been rife with its ever-constant presence. Add to that the various allusions to hell and other bits of Buddhist lore, and it paints an ominous picture. Suffice to say, I firmly believe the Strawhats, much like the cast of Wano, will be forced to undergo their own hellish ordeals, learning some very harsh lessons along the process. But then, great sacrifice is required before the Dawn can arrive.
http://The%20Six%20Paths%20of%20Pain
Anyway, I've already made my opinion clear in that I believe the Raid will fail and the good guys are going to pay a heft price for it. That's not to say the good guys won't win in the end, but they're sure going to take some serious lumps, as befits a battle ( and arc ) of such magnitude.
Ashura: I think there's a good chance Ashura for one may day. Yup, the guy who insisted that the Scabbards would all go down together is probably turn around and pull a Benkei or Skurge to give some of his allies time to escape in the wake of the Raid's failure or something. Recall his defeat and that of his men at Oden's hands? Imagine Ashura's death echoing said scene, only with Ashura sitting atop a massive pile of enemy corpses...thus giving him a worthy send-off and reuniting him with his old departed comrades. Having found his place to die, Ashura gives his life, but does so with a noble purpose. SUNACCHIIIIII!!
Carrot: I think a situation may arise which may prompt Carrot to attempt following in Pedro's footsteps with some kinda self-sacrificial act. She won't die, of course, but I think an attempt will be made and maybe end up getting hurt in the process. Tales of hares nobly martyring themselves for the sake of others can curiously be found in notable Buddhist and Native American lore; the kind of synchronocity I can't see someone of Oda's predilections failing to reference in some way.
Usopp/Nami/Robin: The prospect of torture has cropped up in all three's case. I think there's a strong possibility we'll see them captured and handed over to King's tender mercies. Nami and Usopp previously broached the topic in a somewhat aloof manner...well, time to realize that this is no laughing matter. Let's see how well their resolve and loyalty to each measure up.
Franky: Needless to say, one look at Franky's toys is all it'll take to spark a gleam in gear-head Queen's shaded eyes. I think we may see Franky getting strung up and his cybernetic components dismantled and picked apart. Being a cyborg maintains the kid friendly vibes, but it'd be sure to encompass a disturbing image nonetheless.
Brooke: Probably mentioned this already: Brooke may dive into the well too many times with his spooky ghost routine and come against somebody who'll be able to affect him in his ethereal spirit form, if not seal him entirely. He may even end up completely separated from his body and powerless to move. It's a fate that could just as well be reserved for Hawkins following his thrashing at Law's hands, but I think odds are just as good that a powerless Brooke may temporarily end up playing the role of this supernatural Shinto scarecrow figure.
Denjiro: Hiyori is going to ultimately betray the Alliance in some way, leading to Denjiro undergoing a second mental breakdown. In his despair, Denjiro will once again resolve to kill Hiyori, only this time for real...and follow up by immediately commiting seppuku. Won't happen, of course, but drama nonetheless.
Kawamatsu: Need it be said? He considered committing seppuku once; Kawa may actually intend to attempy going through with it this time.
Law: It's not definite, but I could picture Law once again getting hampered by a foe with a sneaky remote means of putting a hurt on him: Hawkins may rally and make his way to Onigashima, but not before having created a voodoo doll of Law shortly after regaining consciousness and getting put back together somehow. We have yet to learn how Hawkins crafts these things, but I'll wager it involves plucking some hairs off the intended victim, as is the tried and true trope. Hawkins has so far proven himself a devious and intelligent foe with a knack for tactics and prep; I can easily picture him planned on some future "contingencies" by taking advantage of Law's imprisonment.
Luffy: Could be obliged to repeat Oden's legendary feat in order to save the lives of his crew. Prior to this, I think we might see Luffy being allowed to repeatedly challenge Kaido, only to fail time and time again -- a callback to Cracker's ominous words to Luffy back on WCI. And yet, through it all, Luffy will not falter; a reflection of Kaido's own dogged persistence n his early days.
Jinbe: Was actually captured and once again obliged to gamble away his lifespan for the lives of his crew. Not only did Jinbe lose out on a big chunk of his lifespan, but a powerul homie crafted from what lifeorce BM drew out of him. But of course, Jinbe wouldn't mention this thus far. It will likely come up during the final battel, be it through Big Mom or her crew bringing it up or JInbe suddenly undergoing a sudden bout of weakness, thus arousing suspicion in his allies.
Zoro/Sanji: High probability of both getting their fancy new toys severely damaged after getting a bit too overconfident in the supposed boosts they've gained. That said, I could see Oda going with something a lil more intense than mere blows to their pride ( aside from a general beatdown in the battle ); perhaps something along the lines of Zoro and Sanji suffering major wounds to an arm and leg, respectively, even teasing their loss. That'd be sure to get fans of each sweating bullets, eh? More importantly, I think this scenario could play into what I wager may prove the key to the Alliance eking out a successful counter-attack to compensate for their lacks of power and numbers: similar to Inuarashi and Nekomamushi -- each minus an arm and leg, respectively -- Zoro and Sanji and Co. will need to "combine" their abilities somehow to cover for their injuries and/or weak points.

Just a couple for now, haven't figured out everybody yet. Not saying I def believe these will all happen, for what it's worth. All guesswork, as always.

Despite all the gloom and doom I'm forecasting, don't get it twisted; Wano will ultimately be freed, and a celebration will be had in the finale...but as is appropriate for the themes of tone of this arc, I'm thinking we'll be treated to something quite different from what we're used to: keeping with the idea behind the Fire Festival ( and the real-world practices it's based on, e.g. Japan's Bon festivals ), I imagine Wano will not only end with a celebration but a mass funeral as well, or some combination thereof...a joyous if also somber celebration of those who lost their lives...perhaps even a respectful send-off for some of their enemies as well, as was common in cultures such as those of Japan. It's an occasion that will involve copious amounts of simultaneous laughter and tears, albeit in a natural manner free of SMILE fuckery.

Take special note of the concept of paying tribute to one's departed enemies through the practice of repose of souls; methinks honoring the memory of the dead, good or bad, will prove essential to setting right the world of One Piece in the climactic final arc of the series. Some people just don't want to be forgotten.
[automerge]1589858877[/automerge]
As artur so astutely pointed out in one of his chapter analyses, last we saw of Caesar Clown he was trailing behind Morgans' airship following the chaos at Whole Cake Island, likely looking to hitch a ride and find a hidey hole.Only problem? CP0 agent Stussy also happened to be on board, and as we saw earlier on WCI, she managed to detect Morgans' presence when the latter was attempting to stealthily eavesdrop. Worse still for CC, we also know CP0 had infiltrated Morgans news organization at some indeterminate point, so if CC was looking to try seeking refuge inside Morgans' ship or home base...chances are CP0 could've noticed and captured him.

To what end? Well, first thought that comes down to mind is that the WG would press him into their service, but then they already have the superior mind of Vegapunk to handle their technological needs. Granted, Vegapunk presumably isn't willing to complete violate ethical boundaries as blatantly as Caesar, nor craft weapons of mass muder ( that we know of yet anyway ), but I'd venture they may have another use for him: the WG sure as hell won't give Orochi Vegapunk, but they could always offer the next best thing; someone Kaido especially would be very keen on getting back.

I've been mulling over the possibility that CP0 might try dispatching with Orochi in some way, but that could risk opening hostilities with Kaido. I'd imagine they'd instead make an attempt at diplomacy first...or perhaps hatch a plot against Orochi or the Yonko under the guise of such. If a wedding to solidify the Beast Mom Alliance indeed goes down as many are predicting, CP0 may just decide to take their cue from the events of the disastrous wedding back on WCI in order to stir the pot and shape things to their liking.

Needless to stay, the Queen of the Pleasure District herself, Stussy, would likely be issued an invitation to attend as well. Bad news for Orochi ( maybe even Queen ) if he falls madly in love yet again with another femme fatale masquerading as a courtesan, and quite possibly one who'd also like to see him dead, albeit for more political reasons.

Anyways, going back to Caesar Clown, another reason I see chances of this scenario playing out? Goes back to an old theory that many have been holding on to concerning Smoker possibly showing up at Wano to appropriately play the role of the smoke yokai known as Enenra. In this case, just substitute the gaseous cloud of death that is CC for Smoker. Caesar's vile nature would certainly be an appropriate match for the malice of this yokai.

And just to cap it off: notice how Oda has been playing up Wano as figurative hell; wouldn't it be all the more fitting then if Caesar were to attempt to take the metaphor to a more literal level by helping CP0 turn Wano into a Land of Death with his Shinokuni gas?

There's likely going to be a lot of these, which means Sanji's Damsel Sense is gonna be firing on all decibels. This bit of speculation concerns two particular women: Pudding and Robin. Yes, I think Pudding's odds as Yamato's potential bride to be -- if the plot were to go in this direction -- are pretty decent; more so because such a twist in the story would affect both women mentioned whilst also opening up some other rather interesting narrative plot threads.

Picture this: if a wedding is indeed on the docket and Pudding offered up once again, I'd imagine one big and rather amusing point of contention would arise when someone inevitably broaches the subject of where the newlyweds would go to live. I imagine Kaido won't be willing to part with Yamato for whatever reasons, and Linlin is still banking on Pudding's dormant power to awaken so as to decipher her Road poneglyph, so I an easily envision a scene which already teases friction in their newly minted, tenuous partnership. The squabble wouldn't last for long though; I'd imagine this sequence of events would shortly precede the Raid beginning in earnest. And once all's said and done, a solution to the problem will present itself.

If you've been keeping up with my rambling, you know I firmly believe the Raid's going to fail. In the event of which, several of the Strawhats are getting captured and having to go through hell; that includes Robin. Now, we know Big Mom and her organization are big on collecting intel, so it'd probably be a fair assumption that she or somebody else in her crew would recognize Robin and also be familiar with her talents.

See where I'm going with this? In the aftermath of the Raid, BM or her subordinates happen to catch a glimpse of Robin, thus leading Big Mom to offer Kaido a proposal: she'll agree to Pudding staying on Onigashima in exchange for Robin being released into her custody. Works out beautifully, especially in Big Mom's case: we know she doesn't think much of Pudding to begin with, so this arrangement presents the chance to be rid of her whilst gaining a far more reliable asset in the form of Robin's established knowledge. Alliance sealed, Pudding gone, Road poneglyph deciphering secrured, check check check. Meanwhile, I get the feeling Kaido doesn't give two shits about finding One Piece or becoming Pirate King, so getting to keep the newlyweds on Onigashima may suffice for him....though this admittedly involves a lot of speculation so far as his relationship with Yamato is concerned, on top of everything else we don't know about the latter. Who knows, maybe Kaido would simply be content with having a Three Eyes added to his crew of hybrids, misfits, and oddities.

In any case, this scenario accomplishes two significant goals: following though on the foreshadowed threat to Robin's safety in the upcoming scramble for One Piece, and bringing Pudding, the plot thread related to her race, and her dormant power back to the forefront; just in time for the next phase of the Strawhats' journey following Wano: a Journey to the West that begins in Kano. Where better to delve into the story of the Three Eyed Tribe than China, where many such beings in myth, lore, and the realm of anime/manga typically hail from, amirite?

Again, lotsa speculation, I know. I'll say this tho: Sanji fans best steel yourselves if Pudding does show up again in Wano; the "death flag" will return in full force.

Here's one that may neatly tie several other extant theories altogether.

- If Wedding bells are indeed on the horizon, it's a viable guess that Big Mom would once again be sending out invites to the Underworld Emperors...minus Dufeld, of course.

- Those predicting that all the Supernovas will amass for a full on assault on the Yonko on Wano may be bolstered by the return of Bege to the forefront. As we already know, Bege just loves taking out those at the top, so whether he participates in some tagteam mugging of Kaido and/or Big Mom or not, I think it's likely he'd show up in some capacity to at least wipe out the old order, or attempt so.

Also, given it's come to light that waste of page space Pound is still aliv e, what better opportunity for Oda have him cross paths with his family if Bege makes his way towards Wano to pull a mob hit? Afterall, I predict Luffy's gonna come awfully close to losing his life at some point, so what might inevitably occur is that the Strawhat Grandfleet will realize Luffy's predicament thanks to the vivre cards they possess and haul ass towards Wano….with Pound's sorry ass tagging along with the Tontattas because sometimes Oda juts hates us.

- Many are predicting the downfall of the Yonko to cement the rise of the new generation. Perfect occasion then for new faces to occupy the top seats of power in the criminal underworld. I've theorized before that we may see quite a few familiar faces doing just that, be it through happenstance or more...direct means.

...unless of course the Underworld Emperors sans Morgans truly are Big Mom's fellow orphans from her days under Mama Carmel's care, alive and well, and Big Mom takes them out herself. As an aside, one possible pet theory I've been mulling over is that one or more of these kids overheard Carmel's conversation with CP0 and made everybody minus Linlin wise to her plans, leading them to concoct a pretty nasty plan: pushing Carmel into Linlin's gaping maw during her Selma bilge, echoing the end to the tale of Hansel and Gretel. Fast forward several decades, these rotten kids end up becoming criminal masterminds as per the popular theory.

….anyways, whether that holds true or not, the end result is the same: Underworld Emperors are getting shiv'd.

- Perfect opportunity for Jack to present a new broker to handle the Beast Pirates' black market dealings -- one Sir Crocodile, who I believe will be much involved from here on out for a number of reasons; if not in Wano, then Kano for sure. Needless to say, he'll also be securing a top position in the new underworld order by taking over for Doflamingo in what'd serve as quite the "fuck you" to the latter.

I'll say this right off the bat: Umit the shipping magnate is getting taken out and supplanted by Buggy's Delivery Service for sure, though I don't expect it'll be Buggy doing the dirty deed.

In the case of Giberson the "Concealer," I see him getting replaced by the human warehouse that is Gang Bege.

Stussy? If she doesn't make it alive or somehow gets outed by Morgans, I could see Komurasaki taking her spot upon Wano opening its borders. Shit, maybe it'd even be Morgans proclaiming her to be the new Queen of Pleasure.

Speaking of Morgans...ain't his time yet, baby! There's more BIG NEWS to be reported, and no one else can do it better! At most, he may be forced to go underground after beating up more CP0 goons, whereupon some new WG-approved hack may come onto the scene.

As for Dufeld the loanshark? My fanboy processor is desperately hoping Oda incorporates movie villains other than Shiki to the official canon, so I'd love for Guild Tesoro to show up in this role ( along with Z showing up as admiral/Pacifista in charge of SSG ). But then, if Komurasaki takes over for Stussy, I could then see something more plausible such as Denjiro the notorious moneylender taking over for Dufeld haha.

Undecided on Drug Peclo.
[automerge]1589864643[/automerge]
Welcome to the Beast Pirates, Law?

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way saying Law's gonna betray Luffy and the rest...although his actions following the failure of the Raid in the hypothetical scenario I'm outlining may be perceived as such.

The relationship between leaders and subordinates, daimyos and retainers, pirate captains and their crews, it constitutes one ( of many ) central overarching themes in the arc...along with that of loyalty, sacrifice, and the pitfalls inherent in the bonds they share. Law already got a taste of it when Hawkins held the lives of his three crewmates over his head, but same as the Strawhats, he could end up facing himself in the same misfortunate circumstances as the Kidd Pirates upon their capture at the Beast Pirates' hands; captains and crews will find their mutual dedication to each other targeted and tested by their enemies following the failure of the Raid, same as Oden and the Scabbards. Unlike Luffy and Kidd, however, I think Law may actually take the Beast Pirates up on their token offer of joining up if it spares his people from harm. Sorry, Strawhat, but Law's loyalty first and foremost lies with his crewmates....at least until he can figure a way out of this mess.

Another reason I can envision this occurring? It likewise prevents another potential bruhaha between Kaido and Big Mom, same as the whole Pudding wedding speculative theory, as this ties into the Caesar Clown bit as well: Kaido may eager to get CC back, but Big Mom would likely also be very intent on getting her hands on him, both for payback post-WCI and to put him back to work on his promised gigantification results. Oda could once again tease cracks in the K/BM sisbromance.

Enter Law with a modest proposal, assuming the Beast Pirates have neglected to pose the offer yet up to this point: he'll not only join the Beast Pirates so long as his crew go unharmed, he'll also help provide Kaido with far more effective "zoans" than Caesar's SMILES ever could. When you think about it, the operations he performed on the "centaurs" and "satyrs" of Punk Hazard basically produced similar results without the glaring drawbacks: the low probability of success, inability to swim, and unpredictable, potentially worthless combinations. All the better if Kaido and Co. are familiar with Monet's own limb replacements*, provided Law was responsible. This thus frees up Caesar Clown for Big Mom's tender mercies...though CC and CP0 may have other plans in mind.

* Another theory of mine is that the reason Doffy fears displeasing Kaido so much is because he's gotten on his badass before, resulting in Monet getting the Udon treatment prior to Doffy smoothing things over. Other potential graduates of the Beast Pirate Extreme Weight Loss Program: Karasu and Avelo Pizarro. They kept beating us readers over the head with the threats of dismemberment back in Udon, I figure it had to happen to some established faces.

If Law's destiny is to give up his life for Luffy as some believe, no better and more dramatic a time than seemingly "abandoning" the Strawhats to miserable torture only to come back and make the big sacrifice in the end. Fuck off, Shinobu. I dunno if I completely buy that, but it's a possibility. Real sacrifices will have to be made for the good guys to pull out of this one. Hell, that's probably why Oda brought back Pound's sorry ass, just to offset some of the tragedy to come....death and destruction accompanied by reunions and renewal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since I don't have the ego to double down on an idea enough to warrant calling it a prediction, so just treat this as more of a wish list for how I personally want things to go down in Wano. With that out of the way I shall begin...

-Kaido is looking for Oden's diary in order to get to Laugh Tale.

-Big Mom Pirates will betray the beast Pirates.

-Some of the Big Mom Pirates will actually join the Straw hat in this battle as they have a common goal of taking out Kaido and are Impressed with Luffy's honor and spirit such as Katakuri. I can see a rift already forming in the Big Mom Pirate ranks as either Pro SH or against SH.

-Yamato wants Luffy to get Ivankov to reverse a gender procedure done to him in the past. Kaido wanted a son and not a daughter so Kaido hired the previous user of the Horu Horu no Mi to change Yamato into a male at a very young age but has always felt that something was off. This would fit well with the Wano/Samurai/Swordsmen thing of gender swapping or aspirations for it.

-Law will reveal a hidden power of his opi opi no me fruit. This will either enable him to remove a devil fruit power from someone or remove Kaido's invulnerability.

-Luffy will get beaten by Kaido at least one more time if not more but it will be quick as both Law and Marco are present.

-Luffy's base power will increase to match that of a top Yonko Commander such as Katakuri or Queen at the end of the arc in some way.

-Law, Marco, and Chopper will end up restoring the emotions of the Ebisu Town residents. This process will also allow Killer to be cured as well. Whether this process will allow normal devil fruit powers to be taken away remains to be seen. At the very least this experience will start Chopper down the road of understanding the mechanisms by which devil fruits work. This will also be the reason why both Law and Marco can't die yet.

-Bon Clay and Bartolomeo will show up to help in the fight as Luffy will almost die from his second clash with Kaido. Either this event or the event where Luffy got knocked out by Kaido the 1st time will cause the Straw Hat Grand Fleet to come to Wano. Orochi will try and attack Momonosuke at some point in a mirrored scene to when Oden attacked Orochi.

-Orochi will die by trying to kill Zoro with Enma so that it was Oden's own fighting spirit within Enma that ends up killing him.

-At least one yet unseen Ex-Roger Pirate member will be revealed.

-The Battle of Onigashima is the battle Oda is referring to when he said that it would make the Battle of Marineford seem insignificant by comparison. As such there is so much more to happen before this arc is over. In fact I think we will be at the 90%-95% completion mark for the whole story.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who's Who having the Sabre Tooth Tiger DF is so obvious that i see Oda changing it to one of the following:

Ankylosaurus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops

Just look at the DF Ulti got and yet a lot had wanted her to have the Velociraptor DF

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
01. Hiyori/Toki is/are Related to Traitor/Leaks in some way
02. Zoro will have a Major Role in defeating Kaido
03. There is something Hidden in that Mountain (Mount Fuji Alike)
04. Momonosuke will also Help in defeating Kaido
05. The Hour of Legend will be tested again during the War (Someone will have to endure something for an Hour, either Luffy, Zoro or Kaido)
06. Big Mom won't be Defeated
07. X-Drake might steal the Road Poneglyphs (It will also be revealed that SWORD or WG have the Fourth Poneglyph)
08. Scabbards will fight Calamities
09. Luffy will get another Power-Up (Either Awakening or Perfect his Gear 4)
10. Zoro will finally show Ashura again (It will be like his own version of CoC)
11. Sanji will use his Raid Suit to give Alliance an Advantage like he always does (Destroying a Weapon or Stealing something)
12. Big Mom will fight against all Straw Hats (Similar to Oars Fight)
13. Chopper will Cure Smile Side-Effect
14. Orochi will be defeated by all Nine Scabbards at same time
15. Kaido will be Defeated in his Dragon Form
16. Law will end his Alliance with Straw Hats, either during Wano War or After (Assuming he Survives)
17. Onigashima is covered in Iron and Kid will be Very Powerful there if he joins the War
18. Oden's Notebook will be Revealed & Found
19. When Kaido/BM lose the War, BM will carry Kaido on her Ship and leave Wano (Similar to how Moriah was saved after Thriller Bark)
20. Luffy will decide that their Next Destination should be Lodester & then Elbaf
More Predictions:

21. Kaido will leave Onigashima & go wreak Havoc in Wano
22. Momo will fly & follow Kaido back to Wano carrying Luffy & maybe Zoro too (Kid and/or Law could join too)
23. Marco's Role will be mostly supportive, his Healing will be important in the War
24. King's Bounty is almost 2 Billion due to Rarity of his Race (Otherwise Oda would have showed it same time as Queen)
25. Most Straw Hats will arrive late after the War (Attack on Kaido/Orochi) starts
26. If X-Drake doesn't steal Poneglyphs, i think he will steal Oden's Notebook instead
27. Calamities will be knocked out few times but they always Recover, their fights won't be 1 v 1
28. Zoro will learn to Cut Fire & he will counter Kaido's Dragon Flames in Final Round
29. Yamato might end up joining the Crew to truly live the way Oden lived
30. Hawkins & Apoo will escape the moment they see Kaido might lose

Last edited:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
O kiku ded next chapter.
I'm gonna call it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
01. Hiyori/Toki is/are Related to Traitor/Leaks in some way
02. Zoro will have a Major Role in defeating Kaido
03. There is something Hidden in that Mountain (Mount Fuji Alike)
04. Momonosuke will also Help in defeating Kaido
05. The Hour of Legend will be tested again during the War (Someone will have to endure something for an Hour, either Luffy, Zoro or Kaido)
06. Big Mom won't be Defeated
07. X-Drake might steal the Road Poneglyphs (It will also be revealed that SWORD or WG have the Fourth Poneglyph)
08. Scabbards will fight Calamities
09. Luffy will get another Power-Up (Either Awakening or Perfect his Gear 4)
10. Zoro will finally show Ashura again (It will be like his own version of CoC)
11. Sanji will use his Raid Suit to give Alliance an Advantage like he always does (Destroying a Weapon or Stealing something)
12. Big Mom will fight against all Straw Hats (Together or Separately)
13. Chopper will Cure Smile Side-Effect
14. Orochi will be defeated by all Nine Scabbards at same time
15. Kaido will be Defeated in his Dragon Form
16. Law will end his Alliance with Straw Hats, either during Wano War or After (Assuming he Survives)
17. Onigashima is covered in Iron and Kid will be Very Powerful there if he joins the War
18. Oden's Notebook will be Revealed & Found
19. When Kaido/BM lose the War, BM will carry Kaido on her Ship and leave Wano (Similar to how Moriah was saved after Thriller Bark)
20. Luffy will decide that their Next Destination should be Lodester & then Elbaf
21. Kaido will leave Onigashima & go wreak Havoc in Wano
22. Momo will fly & follow Kaido back to Wano carrying Luffy & maybe Zoro too (Kid and/or Law could join too)
23. Marco's Role will be mostly supportive, his Healing will be important in the War
24. King's Bounty is almost 2 Billion due to Rarity of his Race (Otherwise Oda would have showed it same time as Queen)
25. Most Straw Hats will arrive late after the War (Attack on Kaido/Orochi) starts (6 Straw Hats are Late)
26. If X-Drake doesn't steal Poneglyphs, i think he will steal Oden's Notebook instead
27. Calamities will be knocked out few times but they always Recover, their fights won't be 1 v 1
28. Zoro will learn to Cut Fire & he will counter Kaido's Dragon Flames in Final Round
29. Yamato might end up joining the Crew to truly live the way Oden lived
30. Beasts Pirates will abandon Kaido the moment they see He might lose (At least Flying Six, Hawkins & Apoo)
31. One of Flying Six is a Spy (Aside from X-Drake)
32. The Shadowy Figure who was seen behind Jinbe & Robin is actually Caribou
33. Caribou will be captured by BM Pirates
34. Sanji will Clash/Fight with Page One again & then continue to fight Others
35. X-Drake is/will have Secret Meeting with Marines, Aokiji or Cipher-Pol
36. Numbers will pose Trouble for Everyone - Franky will help Deal with them (Some at least)
37. Orochi & Kanjuro are Alive (Obviously)
38. Killer wil Clash/Fight one of Flying Six
39. Kid will be the one to Defeat Queen
40. Jinbe will be the one to Defeat Jack

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
25. Most Straw Hats will arrive late after the War (Attack on Kaido/Orochi) starts (6 Straw Hats are Late)
:pepethinking:
  • Luffy together with Yamato
  • Zoro fighting with fodders
  • Jinbei and Robin together among the masses
  • Nami and Carrot brought by BM
  • Usopp and Chopper appeared in time
So far only Franky, Brook and Sanji missing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepethinking:
  • Luffy together with Yamato
  • Zoro fighting with fodders
  • Jinbei and Robin together among the masses
  • Nami and Carrot brought by BM
  • Usopp and Chopper appeared in time
So far only Franky, Brook and Sanji missing.
I clearly wrote "Attack on Kaido"
As far as i can see, 6 SHs missed the Attack on Kaido
Only Luffy, Jinbe, Robin & Nami were present to witness that
All others were Occupied

If you count those spotted by Enemy, only Luffy, Zoro & Nami got Spotted
If you count those who are Fighting, only Luffy, Zoro & Nami are Fighting
If you count those present near the Platform, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin & Jinbe are there (Usopp & Chopper didn't arrive yet)

But anyway, i meant the first Explanation

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I clearly wrote "Attack on Kaido"
As far as i can see, 6 SHs missed the Attack on Kaido
Only Luffy, Jinbe, Robin & Nami were present to witness that
All others were Occupied

If you count those spotted by Enemy, only Luffy, Zoro & Nami got Spotted
If you count those who are Fighting, only Luffy, Zoro & Nami are Fighting
If you count those present near the Platform, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin & Jinbe are there (Usopp & Chopper didn't arrive yet)

But anyway, i meant the first Explanation
I counted all these near the plattform.
Chopper and Usopp already arrived. They directly head to Mainstage and Chopper recognize the Giants Close to the stage (Happened right before Kaidou got attacked). Zoro is also close and should have recognize the attack.

The only ones that did not arrive yet Franky, Brook and Sanji.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I counted all these near the plattform.
Chopper and Usopp already arrived. They directly head to Mainstage and Chopper recognize the Giants Close to the stage (Happened right before Kaidou got attacked). Zoro is also close and should have recognize the attack.
Queen didn't even see Zoro, what are you talking about
Usopp & Chopper saw the Numbers, where do you see the Numbers near Kaido? and again Queen didn't see them

As i said the moment Kaido got attacked, Jinbe & Robin were watching, Luffy appeared & Nami was Captured there
All the rest are Nearby but neither did they Spot Attack on Kaido nor got Spotted by Queen at that time
Don't even know why are you debating this tbh xD i will remove it from my list if you insist

Top Bottom