[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
No, but one of them is Shottie and Not trusting Shottie is a crime. I mean half of the players blindly trusting Shotties claim cause it is Shottie.

Noone think about Shottie only claimed cause she was invested as "Not Town" and not in her own. But again it is Shottie and you will make yourself unpopulär if you don't follow her :sarcasticshottie:
I think he's missed saying my name :sexyflirt:

Blinding trusting my claim that has been backed up by the write up though and my actions confirmed.
Though I guess I did confirm you attacked me.
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Anyway I. Going to sleep.
Leaving this here
Vote Lynch liberal

Town
Gambit ( useless)
Larsi( useless)
Al ( ok)
Nessos ( not bad)
Odd


Potential scum

Waindo ( maybe)
Bon bon
Liberal
Joby
Kibi
Ask yourself why don't ask me why.
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
I think he's missed saying my name :sexyflirt:

Blinding trusting my claim that has been backed up by the write up though and my actions confirmed.
Though I guess I did confirm you attacked me.
Wu is being manipulated.
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Ya carry on pretending to be useless.only larsi and Gambit will buy it.
Wow. Why so hostile towards me? It's rather rude of you honestly to use that kind of language.

You've been rather insulting in all of your posts so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom